Pages:
Author

Topic: Who knows why every crypto is falling? - page 5. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:18:29 AM
When I saw the prices of crypto currencies there is almost every coin's price fell upto 20%.Do you think this is just happening due to South Korea's ban over crypto currencies or there is other reasons for that.

I hope the condition will be back normal soon but I am worried a lot. Sad

Dont worry mate, it will be back soon because it is just temporary issue from big player to make the price down.
The price will be normal as soon as all crypto hunter realize that the issue is not right. Just hold the bitcoin and altcoin and we will be the winner soon.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 16, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
I'm not, it's frequent there are dips in cryptocurrencies, corrections. It could even go lower without breaking the long term upwards tendancy. Don't forget that only two months ago, bitcoin was around 6k$.

I really agree on this answer there are nothibg can exactly control the bitcoin how much the price in every minute goes dump or up the price value.
I think that is the effect of incoming corrections hard fork for the first month of the year don't panic just stay calm and relax in some other time the price are uprise again not only fo Bitcoin including the altcoins.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
I see Red everywhere this is so sad. With my little investment ı feel sad ı cant imagine big investors  Embarrassed
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2018, 09:11:50 AM
What Korean news are you discussing?
All this dump happens because of China government announcements yesterday:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading

So, all these this kind of dump due last China government announcements. I don't think so there are many event caused this dump. in my opinion Bitcoin fee one of these event.

There is always a number of factors that forces stable system to crash.
But there is only one of them, the key factor, that catalyses crash process to start.

Last announcement from PBoC yesterday, spread by leading news providers was that key factor.
https://www.coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/
The sudden drop  really indicates how fundamental news affects the price of bitcoin, the same scenario played out last year when china started the clamped down on the exchanges resulting in dumping the price of bitcoin dropped before recovering and surges upward, it is likely after this drop the price which has hit a support at $10800 and will rise again.
Activity: 266
January 16, 2018, 09:07:51 AM
This is a natural process of falling after strong growth. The reason is not even in the bad news. The reason is the overbought market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 55
January 16, 2018, 09:03:16 AM
It's being forced down by the futures traders. They want to own Bitcoin and they want to buy it cheap. Don't sell. Hodl and buy more if you can. As I said in another thread, this is exactly what they do with gold and will keep doing until they own it all.

They don't want you to be independently wealthy so they are scaring you in to selling so they can buy it.

Hodl, Hodl, Hodl.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
The price of bitcoins and other COINS has fallen a lot today, but I think it's a short one, and it will soon return to normal, and we should keep calm.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
January 16, 2018, 08:57:27 AM
I think it's just a matter of time. Although these weeks cryptocurrency is in a red position, I am sure that in February we will be green again. Not that I speculate, but this is just my feeling.
Activity: 251
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
January 16, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
When I saw the prices of crypto currencies there is almost every coin's price fell upto 20%.Do you think this is just happening due to South Korea's ban over crypto currencies or there is other reasons for that.

I dont know why cryptocurrencies are start to flow but i assure you that it is normal that every cryptocurrency are sometimes goes up and sometimes its goes down, so dont worry to that.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 16, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
Buy the rumor, sell the news, y'all act like y'all new to this
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
January 16, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
large players did not enter the market and do not buy the currency in billions of dollars.
the demand fell, and the price fell. when the market capitalization, will come to the previous level, the value will again go up.
do not worry  Smiley
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
January 16, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
Don't worry, bloodbath is normal in the crypto world. It is actually a good time to do some shopping ^^ Many coins are for sale right now

I Do agree with you. This is normal in cryptocurrency world. As we all know its volatile, so prices are changing. I still believe that it will rise after this. I don't really know what tha factor affects in falling down almost all the coins but for sure it will come back again. I think this is the right time to buy coins.
copper member
Activity: 588
January 16, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading

So, all these this kind of dump due last China government announcements. I don't think so there are many event caused this dump. in my opinion Bitcoin fee one of these event.

There is always a number of factors that forces stable system to crash.
But there is only one of them, the key factor, that catalyses crash process to start.

Last announcement from PBoC yesterday, spread by leading news providers was that key factor.
https://www.coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
January 16, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

copper member
Activity: 588
January 16, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
I think the rise and fall of bitcoin is a very normal phenomenon, and the decline of every password today may be the result of Korean news. I don't know the truth.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 16, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
Don’t worry. Hold your crypto until March.
Do not sell it in a cheap price.
Hold and be patient then your crypto will surprise you.
Can I know on what basis hold the crypto upto march?

Yeah it is better to hold our cryotocurrency than selling them for losses.I don't know this is that healthy price correction or trap from the big whales.
Hopefully the price may recover until that keep all our holding is the good option.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Cryptocurrency trading just like any other currency is always up and down but not because south Korea ban the uses of bitcoin in their country. You will soon notice the price will be up again and that is normal. Stop panic and get ready for a rise in price in bitcoin and other altcoin will very soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
January 16, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

I think you are new in the trading, you tend to worry easily. Their are lot event with this kind of dump and it is more bigger dumps. I do suggest that you will look your folio once a day because i think in the following days it will be more dumps and i think it would be next week before it could recover from falling. If you are really a trader you should know that there will be a lot of dumps before getting a profit so just hold it more, it wouldnt be dumping forever, later on it will be pumping.
Activity: 9
January 16, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
I'm wondering why this price drop happened...
Pages:
Jump to: