Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 26. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 05, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
You need to believe in it and wait for the best times for the development of crypto to come.

I'm pretty happy with the current state of the market. It is all low but still stable. Now is a good time to trade with big amounts - we all face to fewer risks than at the high market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 01:18:34 PM
No one can say  when  will be the recovery of the market. Everybody has their own predictiins and opinion but still no one are sure when will it happen. The best thing to do is  wait for that time, never lose hope. Just hold your coin and never be affected by any news and humors around you about crypto.
You're right. No one can accurately predict changes in the market because the cryptocurrency is too unstable. You need to believe in it and wait for the best times for the development of crypto to come.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 07:27:51 PM
It isn't necessary to listen to anybody and nobody can be trusted. It is necessary most to understand the cryptocurrency world and to trust only itself and the observations.
Activity: 140
November 03, 2018, 07:24:30 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and all forecasts from different experts are not justified. you need to believe only yourself and with the help of your knowledge about cryptocurrency to make plans for development.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 03, 2018, 07:15:02 PM
It is necessary to trust all. I trust in cryptocurrency as the investor but I am forced to sell it now. Long-term investments do not suit me.
Activity: 532
November 03, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
The end of autumn and the beginning of winter are almost the same. All say that the market will grow in November-December, I can hardly believe it, but still I do not deny that there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
Nobody can be trusted. Only you have to analyze the price and make a decision based on your analysis. IMHO
Activity: 1078
November 03, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
It is impossible to predict when the market correction will end, but I am sure it will happen sometime. Blockchain technology has a huge potential, so cryptocurrencies are likely to grow.
Activity: 322
November 03, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
Believe you need your own instinct, which is based on the analysis of the information received. In my opinion, 2019 will be a turning point for cryptocurrency, when it will climb up again.
Activity: 518
November 03, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
No one can say  when  will be the recovery of the market. Everybody has their own predictiins and opinion but still no one are sure when will it happen. The best thing to do is  wait for that time, never lose hope. Just hold your coin and never be affected by any news and humors around you about crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 03, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
I am reading a lot of news about what is going on at the market  and so many of them are fakes! So I don't know who believe aslo!
Activity: 182
November 03, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
And you are so right about this! All forecasts become from such people like us and they don't know about market soindition in the future for 100%
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 03, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
yes of course nobody knows for sure. and we can't make predictions just because we want it to happen that or this wY. just lets relax and wait for something to happen near the christmas time
Activity: 420
November 03, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
I would not trust anyone at all , you need to trade according to your feelings , but of course you can listen to the opinion but you do not need to trade on them!
Activity: 936
November 03, 2018, 01:36:07 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
we don't have to see a forecast to show when the price of the coin will increase. but we can always keep an eye on and monitor the progress of the coin because it is the best way and we don't have to be confused with uncertain speculations.
Activity: 434
November 03, 2018, 01:29:40 PM
In my opinion, you should believe in the last two months of this year. As they will revive according to the rules of the end of the year and Christmas. I am also waiting for the revival of the market later this year.

Only those who started this game have a 100% reliable and truthful forecast, and this information is accessible to a few. It makes sense to look for a reliable source that has this information.   
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 12:31:50 PM
Everything can happen in the crypto. We all hope the market will recover soon, but when and how long? It will be difficult to answer this question. We can only trust Crypto and live with it when we choose to invest.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
Beliving is neccessary part of investing, you know. You just don't 100% sure about all changes.
Being 100% correct on the coins that you choose would not be fun. Investments are healthier if there is holding involved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
November 03, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Do not trust anybody either to bloggers or traders, trust only to yourself and your experience and will always be in the black, either with money or with experience.
Activity: 560
November 03, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
Beliving is neccessary part of investing, you know. You just don't 100% sure about all changes.
Pages:
Jump to: