Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 28. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 08:38:03 PM
I believe the September 30th ETF decision will serve as a forking point and will dictate up vs down for the next year or so.  Bankers have completely taken over and now have us waiting for for the ETF decision and form they they can manipulate more and more.  After ETF they will have the next big story that will effect the market.  They then have control. 
where is your belief? does that come true? You have faith without any basis, this is November, but there are no developments in the bitcoin news and decisions of ETFs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:11:55 PM
In a time when every prediction is turning to a lie and every expert is confused and makes wrong call, the best voice to trust is your own inner voice. I have been persuaded by some project and I have been rewarded because of my believe!
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 08:08:57 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Everyone only make prediction and no one knows where market goes. Better using forecast and prediction as second opinion before we make a decision. Better believe on our own analysis
Activity: 392
October 31, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Do not believe anyone in the market , and do not wait for the signals , just study the information itself and try to analyze himself , no one has predicted when the fall is over , everyone is just wondering , just buy coins and keep their growth will be and that's for sure!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
Give it more time, soon panic will remain in the market no more, I can't really say when the market will be green but i believe that with time everything will fall into place.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 31, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

I understand that it is really difficult nowadays to be confident in your cryptocurrency investments. But we have no choice but just continue to deal with crypto. I believe that cryptomarket will continue its growth.
I am also confident in the upcoming growth of the cryptocurrency market, but I think it will happen already in 2019 and in spring.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
No one actually knows for sure when it will happen, everything you might hear or read is just a mere speculations, people normally speculate based on the availabile news or events happening on Crypto space, for me I think it will happen when ETF gets approved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
It seems to me that some small market recovery will begin in three months, then during the first half of 2019 there will be another significant increase in prices on the cryptocurrency market. I think that by about the middle of 2019 bitcoin will have a maximum value.

I hope you are right. Although I hate price predictions i like this one) Btc is too low now. At around $5500 Chinese miners will switch the hardware off((
Activity: 450
October 31, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
This has been going on for a very long time. I believe only my own opinion, composed of several predictions from authoritative Internet resources.

I like your attitude, self help is the best help. To prosper in life do not depend on others. Own opinion is best opinion. And you must follow your tragedy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
Be it-what will be! You can only believe in yourself, your intuition and your capabilities!
Activity: 518
October 31, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

I understand that it is really difficult nowadays to be confident in your cryptocurrency investments. But we have no choice but just continue to deal with crypto. I believe that cryptomarket will continue its growth.
Activity: 521
October 30, 2018, 04:12:54 PM
And this is absolutely normal. All people are different and each has their own opinion on this. But precisely none of them can predict. You should not listen to them and believe them, you should have your own opinion about what the market is waiting for. Only in this way will you trade successfully. If you can't make your own guess, then you need to improve your knowledge. Listening and believing the predictions of other people, you make yourself worse. It's like  cheat on the exams at a university. You can get good grades, only your knowledge will not be the best. You will remain uneducated. And this will prevent you from becoming successful in life.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

This is cryptocurrency world and everybody is entitle to his or her opinion or predictions as regards the future of cryptocurrency. The crypto world is changing everyday and it appears to be a difficult thing to predict what will happen in the future.
Activity: 910
October 30, 2018, 03:18:00 PM
Yes, I agree that all these predictions are fortune telling on the coffee grounds. No one really knows what awaits us. Since the beginning of the year I have been following the news, many have promised that the market is restore in the summer, then in the autumn. Then were forecasts for 2020. And from the latest forecasts - positive news is waiting for us in 2022.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 30, 2018, 03:05:04 PM
We need to be aware that it is a prediction and it may be right or wrong to be fair. I will look at the reality of the crypto market rather than hear and forecast. That is just a suggestion for us to refer more. And the decision is still in your hands.
I think that today you need to learn to determine the situation on the cryptocurrency market yourself, because all the news and forecasts are aimed only at discrediting the cryptocurrency, or attaining a panic mood among users of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 437
October 30, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
We need to be aware that it is a prediction and it may be right or wrong to be fair. I will look at the reality of the crypto market rather than hear and forecast. That is just a suggestion for us to refer more. And the decision is still in your hands.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 07:55:56 AM
You can not build your investment strategy based on forecasts, we have to compare the facts and feel the market mood, you should also look at the mood of global stock markets because we are very dependent on them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
we will never know unless the market itself tell that we are on the bull run. the market is stable doing sideways and the indicators are already in and the market is ripe to have a bull run or prolonged bear market.
Activity: 255
October 30, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
We should all just work calmly and believe in what we're doing. If we do so then everything will be simple and we will not need to look for predictions and wait for something to become at least a little richer. Work will solve everything
Activity: 182
October 30, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

Of course no one knows anything for sure. This is not an area where you can make predictions. Cryptocurrencies are changing rapidly, which is why they are so easy to earn. Predictions are not needed
Pages:
Jump to: