Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 3. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 12, 2020, 07:19:36 PM
Many resilient team ventures after token sales list their coins irrespective of whether or not there is a bear market. Usually, the bear market isn't good, but this doesn't deter the efforts of good projects. Any team that offers a reason for listing on the bear market is unlikely to be resilient or has no plans to work on the bear market. Some also take advantage of the bear market to buy others coins and hope for the better prices soon.

in the bear market, the price of coins experiences high volatility, you can use that to get profits, but the risks that must be accepted are also high, only a few people who understand analytical techniques can get through this
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 12, 2020, 06:27:59 PM
Many resilient team ventures after token sales list their coins irrespective of whether or not there is a bear market. Usually, the bear market isn't good, but this doesn't deter the efforts of good projects. Any team that offers a reason for listing on the bear market is unlikely to be resilient or has no plans to work on the bear market. Some also take advantage of the bear market to buy others coins and hope for the better prices soon.

Obviously Bear market is good for those who has the money to invest to bag a lot of tokens that just dip to their bottom while the rest are struggling to cope up and were forced to sell to meet ends. This market won't make a poor richer unless you become good in watching the market and see whether its time to see or not. The holders are just holders waiting like spectator while the rest are shark feeding the small fishes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 12, 2020, 01:23:16 PM
The main difficulty of the bearish trend is that it is difficult to get used to such a market. After all, at first there was a bull market, and people got used to it, having learned to trade on it, because it is not so difficult.
But rebuilding your strategies for a bear market is much more difficult. A bear trend does not forgive mistakes, and often behaves completely unpredictably.
When we are in a bull market it is very easy for everyone to seem to have a winning strategy and to be highly skilled at trading, but it is the bear market where you see who are the real traders, it is without a doubt a very difficult market to trade but we know that it is inevitable especially after we go through a bull market, and those that do not know anything about trading end up giving up all their profits and even more to the market while those that are experimented and good traders may lose some money but they will retain most of their profits.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
January 12, 2020, 01:05:06 PM
Personally bear market is good for every market. I always love to have a bear market which gives us an opportunity to invest in the right coins at a cheaper price so a longer bear market leads to a longer accumulation period for those who believe in it. Just think the think people who invested in BTC at the price level of 6k,5k, and 4k. Little technical analysis helps a lot in determining the entry price.
The bear market is just a normal phase of the market when the market deleting for unnecessary projects or from unnecessary investors who accidentally enter the market. therefore, the bear market is the time to clear the market, and as a rule, the longer the bear market will continue - the longer the bull season will continue.
In this case, the necessary projects disappear too, it is very hard to achieve something new without financial support from the markets. The long bear market caused a more problems for reliable projects too, surviving projects don't care about the bad market conditions.
It's both bad and good depending on how you look at it. On pro-bear market's side bear markets allow them to buy more coins for when the market pumps, projects are also most of the time released on bear season to allow more people to take into their coins and help them grow it. On the other hand, it's bad because existing projects are left to waste. And people who have already invested lose money.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 12, 2020, 12:53:32 PM
Personally bear market is good for every market. I always love to have a bear market which gives us an opportunity to invest in the right coins at a cheaper price so a longer bear market leads to a longer accumulation period for those who believe in it. Just think the think people who invested in BTC at the price level of 6k,5k, and 4k. Little technical analysis helps a lot in determining the entry price.
The bear market is just a normal phase of the market when the market deleting for unnecessary projects or from unnecessary investors who accidentally enter the market. therefore, the bear market is the time to clear the market, and as a rule, the longer the bear market will continue - the longer the bull season will continue.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
January 12, 2020, 10:32:47 AM
it's not that bad if you think about it, bear market means you can buy more coins as the price itself is really cheap so people are encouraged to buy than when the price went up on bull market. take a look at in 2017 when the price was skyrocketing and people didn't even buy it instead they just sold all their shits so the price went down unfortunately.

bear market could help certain coins to be better for more people to buy it.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 12, 2020, 10:27:16 AM
Bear market is bad for those who only hold coins waiting for right time to sell. But ironically, their right time, the time when price of their coins reaches high than their investment price, will never come. Bear market does not affect trading. People involving day to day trading can benefit or suffer loss as much as from bear market. 

It’s not that complicated to see what is happening and what will happen. Investment is the only thing that makes market rise and fall, so we need to know right time for buying and for selling. When you decide to buy just check if the Market is bearish or not then buy after that, our priority should be selling at right time in that bullish market, and so fallen market gives us chance to buy low price.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 11, 2020, 09:26:50 AM
The bear market is bad as BAD it's self, it's only good for new investors that are just coming in to invest but turn out to be a nightmare for old investors (hodler)

Exactly, but I have already get over it, at first it bothers me but then I realized I don't lose in overall, I still in profit as I was able to sell last bull run, so holding more coins in my wallet although most of them is not as valuable as before is something I can take to hold for long.

Let's just relax and wait for the next run, that's what I do.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 10, 2020, 04:03:18 PM
The bear market is bad as BAD it's self, it's only good for new investors that are just coming in to invest but turn out to be a nightmare for old investors (hodler)
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 10, 2020, 12:56:41 PM
It's very bad for those who bought at the top. Like myself. But instead of quitting it should just be an opportunity for myself to buy more at a cheaper price.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 10, 2020, 12:54:37 PM
It's true that in the present time there are also very few benefits but whether the small results will continue to occur for the next 5 years, this will be a high level of patience for many people.
Predicting is very difficult, especially in the next 5 years, a little or a lot and a little or a big we must keep grateful, because everyone has a limit of patience in doing work, and everyone will certainly share their time at work.
if you dare to hold it for the next 5 years it will be very risky,
 we do not know in the future the coin you hold has increased, I think trading is better
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 10, 2020, 12:51:57 PM
Bear market and bull market is normal, as we matured we should know the rise action in different situation as that could give us the opportunity to last investing in this market.
It is true, it can provide an opportunity once again to invest, but the opportunity is only owned by investors who still have more capital. For investors who have spent all their money to buy crypto in the bullish market is not have the opportunity to invest once again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
January 10, 2020, 12:22:17 PM
It's true that in the present time there are also very few benefits but whether the small results will continue to occur for the next 5 years, this will be a high level of patience for many people.
Predicting is very difficult, especially in the next 5 years, a little or a lot and a little or a big we must keep grateful, because everyone has a limit of patience in doing work, and everyone will certainly share their time at work.

No one knows the truth, we cannot really predict the future although we are the ones creating our own future still there's no assurance at all.

Bear Market is bad for those who are holding much of cyrpto as it will caused them panic whenever they are seeing that their holdings was gradually decreasing, so fear was creating. For traders, they are taking advantage on it as they can accumulate more.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
January 10, 2020, 12:16:53 PM
altcoin season will come earlier, you speak 5 years, but you will definitely be wrong,
bear market will not be up to 5 years, 2020 I think it will be a good year
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
January 10, 2020, 10:28:43 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
January 10, 2020, 10:03:04 AM
The experience of the bear market will be seen as bad to those who has not enjoyed the bullish and those who doesn't know much about the trading, because many people have close to nothing to enjoy during the bear, for those who know how to trade will understand that even during the bearish there is still profit at every pump even if little

only experienced traders can take advantage of such moments to be able to buy as much as they can because they know that cheap prices like that are rarely found so they will not miss the opportunity.
Activity: 980
January 10, 2020, 10:00:38 AM
The bear market is also good for bounty professionals. Because you get tokens at a small price, but after waiting half a year, your profit grows. And you become an investor from a worker. Now your income can be called passive. Of course, this is difficult if the bounty is your main income, and not everyone can wait a very long time. And many coins will die during this time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 10, 2020, 08:43:36 AM
the bear market is not bad, this is a good opportunity to add some new crypto investment collections while the prices are cheap. it's important for anyone to take advantage of this situation wisely, I mean don't complain and if you want to invest enough to invest with top coins and be patient until the market really improves.

only people are wrong in making a buying strategy when the market price rises, they wait a long time so they feel frustrated and can't wait for the trend to strengthen again so they can conclude that the bear market is bad because it cannot produce anything when the bearish happens
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
January 10, 2020, 05:07:59 AM
the bear market is not bad, this is a good opportunity to add some new crypto investment collections while the prices are cheap. it's important for anyone to take advantage of this situation wisely, I mean don't complain and if you want to invest enough to invest with top coins and be patient until the market really improves.
I agree with you. Bear market offers a lot of investment opportunities for new entrants and a lot of changes are expected this year. I believe that everyone will find the best coins for profit and certainly the altcoin season will help investors make a lot of money this year. However, everything is uncertain and needs more patience during this time.

Currently some coins like Litecoin, Eos, Bch are very cheap and more than 1000 other altcoins are waiting for you.
Activity: 417
January 10, 2020, 04:56:11 AM
Bear market is bad for those who only hold coins waiting for right time to sell. But ironically, their right time, the time when price of their coins reaches high than their investment price, will never come. Bear market does not affect trading. People involving day to day trading can benefit or suffer loss as much as from bear market. 
Pages:
Jump to: