Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 9. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 26, 2019, 02:55:42 AM
the bear market is good or bad it all depends on the person if the person has more money then he will use the bear market as an opportunity to buy more altcoin. but for a person who buys coins at high prices, the bear market is very bad for him because he has lost his money and if he does not want to suffer losses he must wait until the bear market is over. and no one knows when the bear market will end.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 25, 2019, 11:45:35 PM
In this type of situation you can always use hedging to ensure your portfolio doesn't lose too much value if you have invested in good quality assets and you can always buy back once the market begins to perform better but if you're smart investor a bear market is the time to begin buying up assets if they dip
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 25, 2019, 10:29:24 PM
There are 2 type people think about Bear Market.
Bear Market is Bad because there are still hold their assets and their price is stuck.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I am experiencing now, I still hold a lot of coins in my wallets and I feel I am a bag holder now.

Some people say Bear Market is good because they think this is the good time to invest.
Hopefully people will be more matured to think like that, as I hold a lot of coins that is almost worthless, I also think of buying or accumulating some because believe that there's always a recovery that is going to happen after this.

in the end, we have to bear in mind that we just have to invest what we can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
December 25, 2019, 09:52:58 PM

a very small number of traders can earn on short and long positions. If you look at the liquidation statistics on Bitmex, you will immediately understand what trading with margin leverage is. it is a big misconception that the bear market is not bad. Such a way of earning is for a very small number of people. The bear market has only plus is that it clean the market from unnecessary projects
we cant blame just because of liquidation statistic. It is possible to get many liquidations too in bull market
So, no matter in bull or bear, there are many people who lose in market too

It is all about the skill of trader/investor itself. I think trading is zero sum game. Some people win and the others lose. No matter in bull or bear

You also have to keep in mind that a lot of traders don't experience liquidations because they employ stoplosses (especially market stops on sites like Bitmex) to prevent this from happening; it actually makes no sense to allow a trade to be liquidated in the case of Bitmex because a part of the margin of your trade goes towards the insurance fund, so stopping a trade even a few dollars before liquidation means you'll end up with something instead of nothing. Leveraged trading doesn't have to be highly risky if you play your cards right, though even still most people still end up losing money.
Activity: 1077
December 25, 2019, 09:46:22 PM
Many traders are also benefiting these bears and bulls period because can earn profit thru short and long. It is in contrast with most ordinary traders who believe everybody losses in a bear market which is actually false.
a very small number of traders can earn on short and long positions. If you look at the liquidation statistics on Bitmex, you will immediately understand what trading with margin leverage is. it is a big misconception that the bear market is not bad. Such a way of earning is for a very small number of people. The bear market has only plus is that it clean the market from unnecessary projects
we cant blame just because of liquidation statistic. It is possible to get many liquidations too in bull market
So, no matter in bull or bear, there are many people who lose in market too

It is all about the skill of trader/investor itself. I think trading is zero sum game. Some people win and the others lose. No matter in bull or bear
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
December 25, 2019, 08:23:39 PM
There are 2 type people think about Bear Market.
Bear Market is Bad because there are still hold their assets and their price is stuck.
Some people say Bear Market is good because they think this is the good time to invest.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
December 25, 2019, 07:26:04 PM
I've always said there's nothing wrong with a bear market. You should always consider it as an opportunity to buy really good coins for a very low price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 25, 2019, 07:22:25 PM
Excluding the fact that bear market is good for those who wants to invest in coins ,buy at cheaper rate with more quantity ,Many hate bear market because there coins lose value but here are some facts you should know

The delays from ICO projects either bounty rewards or getting listed on exchanges are mostly because of market condition ,all these projects are hoping for a better market surge so has to make higher profits just like 2017 ,either the project  has funds or not ,softcap or hardcap raised successful there will still be some delays, you will even see projects putting locks on bounty rewards ,some for six months or more.

If bitcoin hits 30k tomorrow and ETH turned over 1500$ you will see all this projects rushing to exchanges ,releasing locked tokens ,no matter how bad the project is, it will still be profitable,this makes me feel that all this projects have nothing to offer ,they are here for gains ,some short gains and others long term huge gains.

THE FACT IS BEAR MARKET GIVE BIRTH TO VERY GOOD PROJECTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ,KUDOS TO ALL THE PROJECTS THAT GOT RELEASED IN BEAR MARKET AND STILL CONTINUE WITH THERE ROADMAP AND GET LISTED WITH NO DELAY,IT MEANS THEY MEAN BUSINESS, it means they are here to deliver at best ,market condition doesn't worry them and they believe that there working product will do the rest.
Bear market is bad for those who lost huge money in bad project during invested in 2017. Now I think that in 2017 so many projects was getting success but idea was very poor. This type of coin had huge volume. This is we should remember in next bullrun before invest in new projects for long time.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
December 25, 2019, 07:08:52 PM
It is generally not the best scenario for the market, because most people are losing their portfolio value. Of course you can earn money even on the falling market, but the majority of investors still prefers bullish market.
Obviously everyone of us wants a bullish market, we only like a bear market in a temporary basis so we can accumulate but this bear market that we are in now just took too long but it's not that bad because this year there's a little pump of the price but for some it's not enough for them to sell, however for the wise, they already make money this year especially for btc, and altcoins like Binance coin which pump a lot this year.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 25, 2019, 05:39:43 PM
It is generally not the best scenario for the market, because most people are losing their portfolio value. Of course you can earn money even on the falling market, but the majority of investors still prefers bullish market.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
December 25, 2019, 05:12:06 PM
Bear market is bad because majority of projects lack the funds to sustain and develop the project because of low ICO return. Many couldn't even reach their soft cap and as a result had to refund their investors.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 25, 2019, 04:00:35 PM
Many traders are also benefiting these bears and bulls period because can earn profit thru short and long. It is in contrast with most ordinary traders who believe everybody losses in a bear market which is actually false.
Activity: 806
December 25, 2019, 02:22:34 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 25, 2019, 02:20:52 PM
Bear is not as bad as we complain it is. What's bad is that most persons get caught up in it and lose all their funds. Bear market reveals the real worth of a token, it also exposes projects that are fake.
That is very easy for you to say if you are just entering this market, but for the people that have been here for years a bear market can be terrible experience especially if they are in the wrong side of it, and in most cases that is the truth, when the bear market comes people refuse to sell their coins because they believe there is going to be an immediate recovery only to be proven wrong by the market and by the time they want to sell their coins it is no longer profitable to do so and they have no option but to keep holding their coins for years in order to recover their money.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
December 25, 2019, 02:18:41 PM
yes, the bear market can be a good opportunity to add some cryptoqurency collections for future investments, because you can buy some of your favorite coins at low prices. but this is very annoying for investors who have bought high-priced coins and don't have a chance to make a profit when the bear market arrives.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
December 25, 2019, 02:15:31 PM
Without bear market i won't be able to get some quantities of coins at cheaper rate  Grin so bear market this have its own advantage as well wish is buy at cheaper rate
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 25, 2019, 02:11:08 PM
Bear is not as bad as we complain it is. What's bad is that most persons get caught up in it and lose all their funds. Bear market reveals the real worth of a token, it also exposes projects that are fake.
Activity: 793
December 25, 2019, 02:01:41 PM
If you join cryptocurrencies in a bear market, it is good because you have the opportunity of buying cheap.
But if you come to the market, you buy and then it crashes 90% then it is good or bad?  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
December 25, 2019, 01:47:50 PM
Every coins that will survive this bear market are no doubt strong altcoins because many have failed already, its good that we have bear market in crypto space to deal with weak digital coins and tokens
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 25, 2019, 12:29:16 PM
You said everything correctly.
However, I want to add one thing, before the bear market arrived, people spent a huge amount of money on investments during the bull market.

And what do they have in the end? -99% of own investment. In your opinion, are these people happy about the bear market giving such attractive investment opportunities?
I don’t think so.
Pages:
Jump to: