Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this is bull market - page 3. (Read 713 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
May 05, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
Yes, this is the bull market because almost gone above double fold from it's lowest to now for Bitcoin and also for the other crypto. So, you can say it is in the midst of the bull market and the market is inviting the investment.

Come on, no we are not.

This is just a very small recovery and I don't even think that the lows from January this year are even the bottom of the bear market. Usually during a dump like we saw in the first months of this year, there will always be a pretty big bounce when prices somewhat stabilize. But doesn't mean that it's completely a bull market.

The reason why prices went up so much is due mainly to FOMO and I don't think that it's going to last very long until a correction comes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?
Yeah,i believe theres no other dip that happening this next weeks,just grow and some fall that wont give big loss or profit ,only enough for us to earn for the daily traders..

But if bitcoin reaches $10,000 this may then $15,000 will be on our way atlast after a long waiting..

It's a bull market for now. When the bear market starts I would start selling.
Atleast if you find whete that bearish market will start and when it happens lol
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
May 04, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
It's a bull market for now. When the bear market starts I would start selling.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
I don't think it's a bull market, only normal market price up and down, I believed that Bull Market is coming soon, but not now, marketcap already reach $450B, I already forgot past 4 month market price dip, just enjoy my big profit day coming
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 04, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

We have the same view.
The market major correction months has already passed. People who experience in crypto must be know that.
From the market cap we can see 450 billion USD which means there are new investors coming.
This is the beginning of bullish months
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 04, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
In technical perspective, we might be lacking some confirmations from different indicators before declaring that we're experiencing another bull run. In fundamental perspective, good news are all over the media and a lot of corporations are starting to adapt crypto currencies in their businesses. We have a really bright future ahead of us, we just have to be patient.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Yes, this is the bull market because almost gone above double fold from it's lowest to now for Bitcoin and also for the other crypto. So, you can say it is in the midst of the bull market and the market is inviting the investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 04, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
I think the bull market has come.
So now still at a very low price, so you can buy your favorite tokens, and they all have a nice upside.

Yes. Slowly but surely we're getting there I think. Just have to be patient.
I also think that the market is recovering, and then growth will follow. It's time to buy coins at a price that is now, those who did not have time early  for it.

If you'll look at the market cap you'll know that we're starting a bullish market. We all see green candles everywhere and everybody is getting excited to sit again in their profit so if you're still not yet accumulating well I guess you should be as the train will soon to leave.

The market is soon to be bullish as everyone is spreading the good vibes in the community.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
I think this is start of bull market and market is come-out from bearish-mode after a long time, and moving upwards slowly. Bitcoin and some top altcoins are moving upwards and this is positive sign for this market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
It is just beginning of bull market as no negative news from any end and market awaiting a positive outcome regarding regulations about crypto currencies and a single news in favor of this market can make markets to new highs and its growth will continue with more speed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
May 04, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
So now still at a very low price, so you can buy your favorite tokens, and they all have a nice upside.

I also think that the market is recovering, and then growth will follow. It's time to buy coins at a price that is now, those who did not have time early  for it.
Activity: 182
May 04, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:37:22 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 04, 2018, 06:32:47 AM
I do not think that this is a bull market. Similarly, I try to restrain my savings until the end of the year. The crypto price will always up and down. Then there will be more or less known picture. That is the unique thing about crypto. Because now the market is under the influence and participation in the auction can hit the capital. And we can take advantage from crypto by that way. The rise from the lower limit occurred at a fairly large volume, especially after the accumulation period, I think this is a trend change. It is just how it is. But there is no exact confirmation yet. Whatever it is, the price of btc will rise again sooner or later.
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 06:29:57 AM
Similarly, I try to restrain my savings until the end of the year. Then there will be more or less known picture. Because now the market is under the influence and participation in the auction can hit the capital
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
The rise from the lower limit occurred at a fairly large volume, especially after the accumulation period, I think this is a trend change.But there is no exact confirmation yet.
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?
Yeah, maybe this is a good start that price in the market are stable, almost all coin are in green color. Hope it will continue improving until year end. And the bull start running like theres no end later. Like you i am also a holder, waiting for the right time to sell when price is at its peak.
Activity: 392
May 04, 2018, 06:07:02 AM
The market is in the recovery phase, in recent days, the market is improving but won't last forever like that cause summer is coming,  be very careful with your alts trade
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
May 04, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

whats your views ?
I think you made a good decision to keep your tokens by the end of the year. The market is now really confident and is growing well. I think that in the near future, we will see the maximum market indicators and this growth will continue until the end of this year, and then again there will be a big correction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 04, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

whats your views ?
The market is recovering, it's obvious. If the recovery is going too fast, then I will fix some of the assets in the USDT. But my main plan is to wait at least for the beginning of winter.
Pages:
Jump to: