Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this is bull market - page 5. (Read 713 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
I dont thinks a bull run already though we have seen bitcoin's value has increased,and the market seems to be in bullish,some reversal might happen as far as i can see to bitcoin's daily chart which is why we need to secure our profits now so we wont be losing our opportunity to get that potential profits,which might turn into loss if the market will start to fail again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 17, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
I am completely agree with you that bull market is starting slowly and strongly also. As we have seen Bitcoin crashed from its ath of 20000$ to 6500$ level straight way with no recovery mode but now from we seen Bitcoin jumped from 6800 to 8000$ level in just one day with heavy volume and its been steady there so its signal of bull market and also most of bad news came out and its time to invest in crypto for good return.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
April 17, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
I really want to believe that the bull market has started.
But one negative news is enough and bears will come to the market again. Now very weak growth, things can change very quickly
for sure unless if the negative news is about whales 'cause that is the common reason the market always swing back to the lowest price, and surely weak hands will follow after.  Lol but on this circumstances in my view perhaps the bull isn't finish yet,  and i think behind this fluctuation is  just a normal correction of price which is soon it will continue to bullish when it gains enough.  
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
I think it will be like it will get better and recover and I hope when I have money for investment I will do that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 17, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
I really want to believe that the bull market has started.
But one negative news is enough and bears will come to the market again. Now very weak growth, things can change very quickly
Activity: 16
April 17, 2018, 07:01:49 AM
Cant say,as far as i can see with my technical analysis the bitcoin is still in bullish trend,which is why most of the altcoins in the market seems to be growing too,but i see some reversal few hours or days from now,might be those people who are taking their profits so that they wont lose this opportunity.I am one of those people who bought from the dip which is why i need to secure a 100% gain already because the market might have some corrections anytime soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
April 17, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
It seems to me that the market has slowly started to recover and very soon we are expecting bullish growth! I have some coins and I plan to sell them when the market grows up. I think the market will grow to its maximum indicators and will last until the fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
April 17, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
More analysts has the vision that it will come up to $25k in this year alone but who knows maybe another bearish problem may come up again in the coming weeks or months, always take the risk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
April 17, 2018, 06:48:59 AM
I do not think the current state of the cryptocurrency market is signaling bull yet, what we have presently is rather recovery and from recovery we may get to stabilize for some times before we can begin to experience bull market once again.
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
April 17, 2018, 06:46:16 AM
If this is the bull trend starting then the market is as predictable as I believed all along. Market cap is around $330B now, about the same as it was at the end of November 2017, just before the last bull run accrued. Ever since downfall started in January I was sure, that it won't go lower then the point it left off. Could I be right?
Activity: 209
April 17, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

I hope it too... previously market was moving down. but since last week it started to consolidate. I saw some people say anything going to happen It will happen after the May. Let's see it. I also don't think to sell my holdings too fast.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 17, 2018, 06:36:49 AM
i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?
It looks like we might be heading into another bull market if the prices keep recovering at this rate but at the same time I am also wary as this might be another pump and dump scheme and if it turns out that it is  then we should expect the market prices to crash further down than they were before this price increase. It has all the characteristics of a pump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
In my opinion bull market will be in the end of spring and capitalization will be more than 600 billions, just wait
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 06:21:20 AM
Historically speaking, the market resumed growth approximately this time each previous year. So it could be. But of course, noone knows for sure. There still may be some dips.
Activity: 532
April 17, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
right, i think so, the market will giving mark green for all coins in the year end. i hope in the july market going up again and recover from isue before, because i have some coins and my plan to hold till end year
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

whats your views ?
I think it will not move so smoothly but at last it will be good enough. And I will alao hold what i  have.
Activity: 18
April 17, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
I do think it a bull run,the bearish trend has finally over and this might be the best time to take our profits,when you bought from the bottom of the bloody markets you should have big profits now as the bulls has finally come to our market,bitcoin's charts are very bullish which is why most of the coins or the whole market is being pumped.
Activity: 420
April 17, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
I think we should be ready for another fall. Of course, green graphs warm our souls, but think rationally and be prepared for the worst. According to my feeling, the real bull market will come in the end of June - July.
Activity: 101
April 17, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
I agree with you, but I'm a little bit wrong in time. I don't think it has to wait until July. I think May is enough and the market will surely rise. The market for cryptocurrencies is very fast.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 17, 2018, 05:49:30 AM
I am more inclined to the fact that this is a market reversal, as the market gradually steadily goes up. As for the timing, I think there will be a correction again in summer, and very strong growth in autumn.
Pages:
Jump to: