Pages:
Author

Topic: who think this is bull market - page 7. (Read 713 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
I would not say that now we can observe a bullish trend on the market, but in connection with the latest circumstances, we can see the prerequisites for a trend change in the crypto market  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:10:11 AM
I don't think that this is the bull run now. I can stable market, but of course I am hoping for the bull run as soon as possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 17, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
I hope it will continue the bullish run and the market will recover soon. Bitcoin and other alts will rise again and it's good entry to buy.
although the market is still confusion at the moment, but I am sure his market pump will usher to bullish. this recovery is still in the early stages to move on to the top, I also always hope this increase will continue until the end of the year, hopefully in the near future, market and bitcoin will soon break the price in the figure $ 9000 - $ 10,000
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 02:16:13 AM
I think market sideway until the end of the month. But when May coming, I think we will come in bull run again. This year will be many bearish than bullish in my opinion, be careful with your money
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 02:13:46 AM
i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

From my views which is trend analysis of a few major coins like eth and btc the trend is not bull yet still in a bearish trend however we did see that last few days the price of the coins was bullish which is a good sign. I will not say now is bull trend maybe bear trend but the bear is weakening and is an advantage for a bull run.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
April 17, 2018, 02:13:22 AM
i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

i see that the market are slowly recovery the value of cryptos are increase and decrease again, well I think in the mid of the year it will continuing recovered and going rise again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 17, 2018, 02:12:34 AM
Now it looks like is really already the market recovering. Today is really important day.  "Tax day" in America is April 15.  April 17 - tax deadline.       
The next few days it will be clear whether it was a recovery or a bullish trap. Cross the fingers!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 02:06:46 AM
What is the correct numbers in lotto ,6 numbers?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

whats your views ?

Yes, I may agree with you that this may be on the correction mode and holding for the expected bull run that is expected to happen soon. The current market right is slightly dip and with minor effect to the price of btc and alts. HODL your coins as this is not yet the time for it and will have to sacrifice in holding so that we are assured to make a good profit in the coming months.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 02:02:08 AM
"Stable" bull market hasn't started yet. Bear sentiments are quite strong now and any considerable FUD can negatively impact on the market. Next 1-2 weeks are decisive to define further market trends.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 17, 2018, 01:58:41 AM
nah that is not a bull market we will go down again very soon when , whales just need a new portion of money and they will get it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 17, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

whats your views?

It has been a nice recovery from last week and we are already seeing green candles in the altcoins. still, I feel we may pull back once again strongly before going up for a massive bull run and expecting it to be happening by the month of may - mid may.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 01:47:40 AM

whats your views ?
most importantly, you do not sell when the price goes down. for you about saving until the end of the year is good. you can also see in the previous year, at the end of each year the price goes up.

Yes, I agree that you should not sell off your coins where I think the current dip is due to stabilization and correction on the price. I do believe that the bull run will be coming soon maybe in the coming months to come. So, definitely you should at least buy during dip and hold while waiting for the right time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
April 17, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

whats your views ?
most importantly, you do not sell when the price goes down. for you about saving until the end of the year is good. you can also see in the previous year, at the end of each year the price goes up.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 17, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

whats your views ?

For much of the first part of the year the market was falling, but because it had risen so much so quickly, no-one knew where it would stop. Then we bounced back twice from around $270 billion whole market cap. Then we dipped a bit below that, but have now risen above it again.
The signs are increasingly good that the market has a stable base around this point.
Once a stable base has been established, it sets us up for a return to a bull market and price rises.
At least that's what I think.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 01:23:49 AM
I don't think this is bull market, but it is taking a way towards bull market. The most important thing is to sustain here with out deep fall. Then we can hope on bull market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 17, 2018, 01:13:39 AM

whats your views ?
You need to correct your expression and say that in July it will only gain strength and it can already be called bullish, as long as it looks extremely unstable and takes a middle ground between the bear market and the bull market.

Well you have a point but we cannot tell exactly if this green day happen will continue in the next few months, the market are full of suprises and in this situation the whole market gain a little bit but this is not a bullish run theres a tendency to falling down again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
April 17, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

whats your views ?
You need to correct your expression and say that in July it will only gain strength and it can already be called bullish, as long as it looks extremely unstable and takes a middle ground between the bear market and the bull market.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Bull market, If you have coin you can hold until the price reaches the highest price. You can buy a potential coin if you have money enough for investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 12:47:03 AM
I am very happy this few days that the market is recovering. It's gives hope of brighter future of cryptocurrency. To be very candid  it is only mature cryptocurrency fans that were still investing.
Pages:
Jump to: