Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 75. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
ETH maybe will be replaced. EOS ?
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 06:12:08 PM
I think the near future there will be no changes of the king. Because still BTC and ETH have good markets. Also, there will be barriers from whales and sometime eth blockchain will have new updates. so don't expect like that in near future.

I have still believe in Bitcoin capabilty as of this time even if the BTC -ETH has the potential to grow more on the community and investors. And being the king of all cryptocurrency it can easily down to surpass by any other coins because it has made special to its feature which preparable for a long term ptocedure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
September 06, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
I think it's too early to bury the current king. The whole empire is devastated and it needs to be rebuilt first.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
September 06, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

So far there seems to be no alternative
High confidence in BTC and then ETH
It is too early to talk about their rival.
Activity: 151
September 06, 2018, 06:07:22 PM
no one will tell you what will happen, or if there will ever be a coin that surpasses bitcoin. therefore, bitcoin will remain a leader in the cryptocurrency market for a long time.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
I think the near future there will be no changes of the king. Because still BTC and ETH have good markets. Also, there will be barriers from whales and sometime eth blockchain will have new updates. so don't expect like that in near future.
Activity: 107
September 06, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
Naming the new king is not as easy as it looks, choosing a new king is not a day job because there are some criteria you have to choose or check before choosing or naming your new king, but for me bitcoin remains the king of all coins and it will remain the king for a long period of time because no other coins is ready to meet up with the standards bitcoin had already set down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
September 06, 2018, 06:00:34 PM
I don't think there is any project that could really squeeze the potential of the cryptocurrencies, I mean, the ones considered "the best" are projects that are bringing a lot of profits to it's investors but not that much of an innovative idea.
Activity: 135
September 06, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

I think there are only two candidates who will master crypto, namely bitcoin and ethereum, and for the other coins they have not been able to compete with the two coins. I think other coins must improve their quality.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 05:45:22 PM
If any coin is taking over from bitcoin my vote would be on ethereum but the market situation in the last few weeks have been really terrible and ethereum price keeps falling low, so before any other coin is taking over would be a long time
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
A new king we will see not soon. Well, you imagine. Who can take the most of the market capitalization of crypto-currencies besides the Bitcoin? No one will be allowed to do that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 06, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
There are many great projects but I don't believe any of them will pass bitcoin. I see bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 392
September 06, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
I'm sure that bitcoin will be king of the market for a long time! At this moment in the market, all coins depend on bitcoin, because it has a huge number of advantages over other coins. I do not deny that there might be a new coin that will take the place of bitcoin, but it will not happen very soon.
Activity: 142
September 06, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
Ethereum has a huge capitalization, this coin is very difficult to grow in price individually. I think that we need to wait for the global growth of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
Comparatively at every point like favorite, marketcap, volume and potential coin that there is no coin, which can stand against Bitcoin or similar to him even i also don't think so about Ethereum.
Because Bitcoin itself cover approx 55% of total market share, hence every coin depend on Bitcoin growth, if Bitcoin grows then all coins grow but if it down then all coins are also down. That's why i think Bitcoin will always stay on the top of crypto currency world and also the king of crypto world. And according to me there is no possibility that any coin will replace Bitcoin in future.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
I think that while the king is only one bitcoin. But Ethereum has a great chance to overtake him, and I think he will do it sooner or later.
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 10:01:50 AM
I don't really think there would be any new king now or in the near future
Because I don't see any coin that can match the standards or the qualities
Which bitcoin have set down.
From my own point of view I think bitcoin will remain the king  for a long period of time.
New projects may not be able to approach BTC or ETH anymore, I think that is very difficult. to be able to see what coins will replace bitcoin as King, I think ethereum is the most appropriate. Even though ethereum's total supply is quite a lot. but I don't think it's possible to replace Bitcoin and have a new king because many crypto try but in the end they fail. Also Bitcoin has never been replaced, if not for the popularity of Bitcoin there is no other crypto created. And this coin is the only one that still exists even years gone by and growing far more
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
No new king yet has no coin or altcoin is ready to over take the boss. Bitcoin is still king, the father of cryptocurrency and no one would take over.
Activity: 35
September 06, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
However, as we know, every story will always end and bitcoin can not escape that, the future is always an enemy of bitcoin, the future will create a powerful enough king and defeat bitcoin, creating a new era, and really, we can not know, this king is still a great mystery
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
Undoubtedly BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: