Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 78. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
Bitcoin will always be number one crypto-currency, it already has a dual function as a currency and as a store or value much in the same way as you would use gold to store your wealth
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
There will never be another king. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and will forever be like that. The crypto market is growing rapidly as a lot of developers focus on their projects. They develop their cryptocurrency in a separate direction and do not compete with the BTC. Also the projects I saw before brought sologan will replace BTC and now they are dead
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
It's a very impossible thing to happen in digital cryptocurrency that bitcoin will replaces by other coins. And to be exactly i think there is no one can bit the King coin in all alts. The value in 1 bitcoin is a very tough conversation to dollars which every coins cannot easily get that high value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 04:01:42 PM
I am sure with my prediction that who will become the leader of the new crypto currency in the future is ethereum. I am sure of ethereum because I see that ethereum brings technology and benefits that can be felt by a lot of people. I see the benefits of ethereum can be felt by almost everyone, especially ICOs who have blockchain-based projects or applications. ICO is free to create blockchain-based applications or projects just by riding on the ethereum blockchain. Of course this is the main attraction for ethereum so that ethereum is increasingly in demand by the public. Therefore, I am not surprised that now the popularity and belief in ethereum is increasing. Even I heard that ethereum was called the king of the ICO, which made me even more amazed by ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 03:58:26 PM
Fundamentally, the growth in the cost of bitcoin is not supported by anything. Its price is the result of speculation. He took a leading position, because he first entered the market. But the main task of the crypto currency as a payment instrument is to ensure fast and safe circulation of funds, and not to increase the rate at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
So far, Bitcoin is still the most potent metal paradise and every area is being used. bitcoin has nat a competitor in my crypto currency yet.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
I think that there will not be a new king. There will be an old kind bitcoin. Who will pull all of them. Agree we will not get away from it anywhere.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
I think that until the election of the new king we are still far away. The market of crypto currency is only being formed and bitcoin will occupy a leading place for a long time.
Activity: 277
September 03, 2018, 03:51:41 PM
I think the answer is quiet simple, just like i wrote before, there in only one king, the godfather, our good old Bitcoin. No question about it!
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
I think and believe that the king in the market is bitcoin and it will always be like that. Actually with the evolution of the market, different types of coins are coming here but no one has the ability to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foundation of this market. It is the most profitable and reliable coin and so it will be king always.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
There are so many upcoming crypto coins in the market today and i can say that we don't know the coin that would over thrown BTC and ETH
Activity: 53
September 03, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
Over time, other coins made innovative changes and impacted the blockchain ecosystem, but BTC was there to make a big leap and wanted to live longer by bringing in new potential coins. There were many potential coins coming and some living according their hopes, but bitcoin remains the best.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
A lot has been said already about this subject and in the build up thread, but all I know is the BTC has been crowned King and will remain the king of all cryptocurrencies for a very long time. Other alts will compete with ETH, but certainly not with BTC.
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 03:08:38 PM
It seems to me that in a short time EOS can make a worthy competition for ETH, but with the BTC it definitely will not be able to compete.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 03:05:46 PM
some people think btc is king. this is correct for now. but it can not go on like this forever. somebody will definitely do better.

of course the bitcoins can remain in the leaders forever, because the paralen grip of the toilet world should be a project that has practical use in society. If Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment, then the situation will change.
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
some people think btc is king. this is correct for now. but it can not go on like this forever. somebody will definitely do better.
Activity: 170
September 03, 2018, 02:35:13 PM
We see new competitors coming all the time promising better technology, solving the scalability problems, the current leader are facing, promising faster tranzaction times. These innovations are truly needed IMO, but in the same time, Bitcoin works very nice as a hold of value, and the infrastructure around Ethereum is built up great, like ERC20 Tokens, all the ICOs, decentralized exchanges. So a new project must be very solid, to surpass.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 12:02:35 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I prefer to say EOS, because I think this coin deserves this category. At present, EOS has realized all the desires and goals, and I think that is beyond the capabilities of Ethereum. Even though at present, the development of the EOS seems slow, but this is for the sake of caution creating the perfect coin for the future.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 01:48:48 AM
BTC is not only legendary, it is also the symbol of the cryptocurrency world. I do not think there is any cryptocurrency that can replace the BTC
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
Bitcoin was, is and will be the king of the crypt market. Winning bitcoin will be very difficult, and then only in the distant future.
Pages:
Jump to: