Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the next leaders in the cryptocurrency market? - page 3. (Read 543 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
If China changes its position about the crypto currencies, I think it can give TRON an incredible boost, which is called the Chinese bitcoin.   Huh

China bitcoin it is Bcash because their masternodes currently are located in China on virtual machines. Tron it's hype with whitepaper.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This question can be answer by two options,maybe your pointing out on what next coin that really leads the market and it is actually ethereum as the queen of cryptocurrency coin that next to bitcoin, but talking about a person who leads cryptocurrency business, maybe it's only beyond the control of cryptocurrency creator and founder secretly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think the next big coin will be the EOS. This project in the future may compete with such coins as NEO and Ethereum.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
The first place will be a blockchain, which will be the first to solve the scalability problem. As soon as this blockchain can show the working network with the ability to send cheaply a large number of transactions per second, then this blockchain will be able to come out on top.
Of the applicants: Ethereum, EOS, QuarkChain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
The new leaders will be the same like the old ones. In order to have new leaders the whole market have to change completely. I don't see it happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I think that the leaders will now be NEO and IOTA and also NEM. This coin has all the chances to grow strongly in price this quarter. So they are definitely worth investing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

I think there is a lot of competition in altcoin world, I think EOS and byteball will have good competition value in the future, and also new arrivals are WBB tokens, for the future, WBB tokens world bit bank has a good price in 2019 , from the info I get on their website, WBB will be close to the price of up to 35 US dollars, EOS and Byteball will compete with ethereum.
Activity: 154
Who will be the market leader in the near future? I think that in the near future the market will be the leader of bitcoin. Of course ,after a couple of years, everything can change, but it is unlikely that it will happen so soon. The crypto-currency market is just beginning to exist and many more changes and turns are waiting for it. You just need to keep a close eye on the market and everything will be fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

Hacken for cybesecurity
Matrix for blockchain
Wanchain for blockchain
sharder for data storage
Elementh for ecommerce
Shivom for medical

ok yes agreed Bitcoin for value storage

Some good names here, I think the most interesting race will be which block is going to take over Ethereum in terms of ICOs. I doubt it will be Matrix or WAN but rather EOS with it's insane amount of transaction and superlow fees, you can't beat that combination.
Activity: 93
I think bitcoin will still be lead the market.  The ethereum, ripple, eos and neo will be leading too. That are the coin that has a good performance and safest to invest so far
Activity: 427
If China changes its position about the crypto currencies, I think it can give TRON an incredible boost, which is called the Chinese bitcoin.   Huh
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is certainly a leader.
In occasion of altcoins - well here it is more difficult. I read somewhere the statistics of the capitalization rating in December of different years. I can't find the link now, unfortunately. So every year twenty leaders look different. I would really like Zilliqa to hit the top 5 by the end of the year. Today it looks incredible. But who knows. Maybe it will be in December.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
There are so many coins in the market today, I really don't know which coin I will invest my money or I don't know which coin can be trusted. I really hope, they filter the coin which is not legit or just a scam coin in the market. So people will not able be scared to invest in cryptomarket.
Activity: 406
It seems to me too early to talk about changing the leader in the crypto currency market. Bitcoin is equated with gold, and this indicates that this will manifest itself as a result of heightened interest on the part of large investors, which proves that the market leader will not change.
Activity: 459
Waves is one of the projects that will be very huge in 2018. They are ready to deploy their smart contracts and I am very happy about it. I bought it while the last dip and I will hold it until we hit 400k sat or something like that.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
I do not believe anyone will succeed if you replace Bitcoin as the leader you mentioned. But at CoinMarketCap the top 10 are constantly changing. There will be some projects going into the top 10. There are powerful coins such as DASH, BCH, LTC and NEO, as well as a lot of strong coins outside the door. They add a different perspective to the system. It seems unlikely that a coin will replace the Bitcoin in the market. I do not see a coin that can do 7-8X from where it is today, unfortunately.
Activity: 98
I think the situation will not change in the next ten years. and bitcoin will be the leader.
Considering Bitcoin's market cap, we can clearly say that it is hard to defeat, but we never know what the circumstances might be in the future for bitcoin and what kind of potential competition it will face. 
I think Eth can be the next leaders or eos maybe. Both have a nice community also have great potential in the future (Just my opinion) for now lets wait about next news, Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
Thank you for engaging, Many people also believe that ETH and EOS will be taking the lead, we will certainly see other rising stars impact the crypto environment and offer great values to the communities
Activity: 210
I think the situation will not change in the next ten years. and bitcoin will be the leader.
The unchallenged leaders in the crypto currency market are and will be bitcoin and ethereum and at the moment they are the most reliable investment!
Actually both of them have been facing many technical and scalability difficulties, other rising stars are providing real solutions to the very same weaknesses BTC and ETH are witnessing. Other than these two coins, which cryptos would be a smart investment in the short and long terms?
Pages:
Jump to: