Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the next leaders in the cryptocurrency market? - page 4. (Read 543 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I'm expecting the largest returns from

bitbay
blocknet
byteball

all are way below value

pivx could catch a good upswing too
Could you please give us more details about these coins and why do you expect large returns from them?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
To maximum profit from crypto ,we should know which altcoin could be boom in this years, because in every years there 2 or 3 new altcoin can give huge profit more than 10 to 20 times, in this years i look in to ZIL, ONT, ZEBI, NEXO, that could be promising more than 10 times return in just a few month.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

Even though it seems as if the market is being spammed with many and unnecessary tokens, it should also be known that the competition is now high among altcoins. Developers have to up their game and present something worthy to the community consistently or else they risk losing public interest in their project.
Activity: 1
1  The Universa blockchain platform will be a leading factor ! Its new, its russian and its leaded by a fascinating CEO ( Alexander Borodich) who has a lot of connections around the globe at high placed due to his former startups/companys that all have been a great succes.

2  CapDax is an new exchange which is not out on the market yet (End Q2). because of that this ofcourse is a lot of speculating but seeing there impressive new ideas and features they will add to their exchange i think it has the path to be one of the top 5.

Both Worth a look ! they are still cheap and pretty under the radar
Activity: 119
The leader of cryptocurrency is bitcoin. The leader among the altcoins is Ethereum. The rest of the coins for traders and investors
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is the leader and I don't think that this will change. Right after Bitcoin will be Ethereum, but may have to share the second place with NEO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

I think the leader will always be a bitcoin, regardless of how much the cryptocurrencies
Activity: 504
Merit: 131

Hacken for cybesecurity
Matrix for blockchain
Wanchain for blockchain
sharder for data storage
Elementh for ecommerce
Shivom for medical

ok yes agreed Bitcoin for value storage
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
The unchallenged leaders in the crypto currency market are and will be bitcoin and ethereum and at the moment they are the most reliable investment!
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the first place. But the rating of other tokens varies every day.
Predict, of course difficult, but .... Now in Etherscan appeared an interesting function. There you can see how much this token cost during ICO and how much it costs now. So you can quickly see the trends in the price. Of course, for a detailed forecast, you need to look at the chart more closely. In my opinion, the twenty leaders at the end of the year will look very different.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
bitcoin will remain above all other coins. It's hard to be able to replace the top-placed bitcoin. bitcoin has a system that naturally superior when compared to other coins. It's just the basic reason that for a long time remained the lead. bitcoin
Activity: 406
Bitcoin will be the most stable option.
ETN will continue to fight for leadership, and its focus on legislation creates an enabling environment for global regulation. On the basis of the experts ' forecasts, better prospects are possible in XRP and LTC. Bitcoin and Ethereum have already gained universal acceptance, so it will be more difficult for them to repeat the success of 2017.
At the same time, Ripple and Litecoin are at the initial stage of universal acceptance, which suggests their high potential for growth. Most likely, they will compete for higher ranking positions.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
I think Eth can be the next leaders or eos maybe. Both have a nice community also have great potential in the future (Just my opinion) for now lets wait about next news, Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Do I want to know from the readers of the forum who is a most promising project? What do you think about the projects of the so-called blockchains 3.0, 4.0, for example, QuarkChain?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It is too easy to predict which is which,but it is difficult to predict it precisely because the market is too volatile and those people who will get FOMO surely are going to get rekt fast,i am not going to rely my trades with these predictions instead i will going to rely my trades both with technical and fundamental analysis because these two are the major factors on how these coins will behave.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think for more years Bitcoin would still lead the market, I know that there would be a time in the coming years that a project would come up and challenge bItcoin and possibly surpass it in  marketcap but for now I have not see any from most of these Altcoins in the space
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
bitcoin will remain a leader, with its total volume unattainable in today's pursuit, and this is a history and identity, I think other altcoins will not have a chance
that's right, bitcoin will still be a leader, even though this coin is always hit by negative issues but he is still able to survive with all the conditions that exist. besides altcoin still make bitcoin as its benchmark. if this has not changed then bitcoin will continue to be a leader.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I think ada, icx and many other advanced blockchain based projects have good potential to make their mark, most of them have have already reached among top volume coins, some other include credits, aion and hdac, i think these three will also prove their potential this year.
Activity: 98
Who knows, but my bets are ETH, EOS, and NEO. I'm rooting for ETH to replace BTC in the top spot, I doin't see this happening in the near future though, it will take time
Activity: 420
will mean that people do not stand still and are thinking about new ideas and putting them into life .. the main thing is that this does not stand still and develop
Pages:
Jump to: