Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the next leaders in the cryptocurrency market? - page 5. (Read 543 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Ethereum as a whole is worthy of the first place at the moment with its platform. Also see what the result will show us EOS.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
With the upcomming lightning network, bitcoin will go moon.

Activity: 726
Merit: 100
bitcoin will remain a leader, with its total volume unattainable in today's pursuit, and this is a history and identity, I think other altcoins will not have a chance
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?
Most of the altcoins will lose its value in some years so we can't expect that 1614 crypto currencies will last long until next year.We can get the idea of which crypto currencies by seeing the ranking by CMC obiviously ethereum is the next best crypto currency.But it is hard to predict which currency at the earliest stage.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
All crypto has the same chance to become the next leader, with the notes the coins can defeat the market capitalization of bitcoin. So far, there is not a single crypto that can beat market capitalization of bitcoin although the dominance of bitcoin has decreased to about 35%. Bitcoin is too strong because bitcoin is like a parent to altcoin that comes after it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Reach people of course. They will become leader of crypto market.They can give a direct to market.But , who knows, Its really hard to be leader.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Of all of them, I think the top ten in two years will be Ontology, NEO, Komodo, EOS, AGI (artificial intelligence), and probably the rest will be coins we've never even heard of.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Its really hard to find or guess next leaders. I think , nothing is can be leader. If you found the leader , please tell me to.
Activity: 75
Merit: 48
the ones that create businesses around it. Maybe payment gateway producers, etc.
Of course also traders and investors that are open to new currenceis.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
And why are you asking about this? Do you have news that bitcoin has started to give up its positions? I do not think that this will be so, because now it seems to me that the most original and most productive coin in the market is bitcoin, I am sure that it will not have competitors for many more years, because this is our future and with its help we will pay in the further
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I'm expecting the largest returns from

bitbay
blocknet
byteball

all are way below value

pivx could catch a good upswing too
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

If you are looking for safe currencies go to coinmarketcap.com and don't bother with anything below rank #50.
These will almost all increase over time, unlike the other 1500 which are much less likely to move with the market in a bull run.
But if you do not have that much in crypto, maybe going for high-risk projects is better if you know what are you doing and research the coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109

Look at this way, if mostof us knew which altcoin if it exists and if it is even listed on coinmarketcap be sure that it's price would be high already. Thing is that nobody knows what will happen. Maybe in the future we will all look back and say how good where  the times of trading etc. Do your own reaserch, don't trust people here much. As msot could potentially be shilling their portofilio, because they all want to earn money out of this. You have to read and reasearch a lot and have confidnece to invest into potential crypto, that is how this game is played. Don't look for shortcuts because if you do you might get burmed down the road.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: