Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will reach $1000 faster Litecoin or NEO - page 2. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Litecoin at the peak cost $ 300, and neo did not reach 200, the emission of litecoin is less than that of neo, so it is obvious that litecoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...

I think both of them are promising altcoins for the future. But in my opinion, the popularity of neo is rising more faster than the popularity of litecoin. I think, neo is closer than litecoin to reach $1000.
Activity: 123
I also think that NEO will reach the price of $ 1000 faster than Litecoin. This is a new and modern platform, which can show more productive results in a short period of time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
No one can accurately predicting this and we should expect both of to do will in years to come.  Based on my own view litecoin is going to get to $1,000 first because of the attempt to move up of recent.  However that did not mean it is impossible for Neo to get there before litecoin. Everything is possible in this market.
Activity: 294
I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...
I will put my bet to NEO as this is the China version of bitcoin, sooner the price will become huge as the demand of cryptocurrency in Southeast Asia is now increasing. With their proven product this could attract more buyers.
Same here I'll go for NEO once China totally supports cryptocurrency ofcourse they gonna support one of their own and we all know how good are the teams NEO have and also their technology a lot ICOs partnered with them because of their smart contract and they really trusted the technology of NEO.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
I think litecoin is the one that is likely to reach the price of $ 1000 first. Because litecoin is one of the most potent altcoin for success. The price was already stable. Already many big investors are interested in litecoin. Litecoin is also one of the long-established altcoins compared to the NEO. So it is not impossible that this altcoin will be the successor of BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM. indeed the price is determined by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, but pray alone litecoin is the driving price of other altcoin. thank you
I don’t think so. LTC is pump bump cryptocurrency, its real price is 160. No more. Neo is more stable. In addition, NEO is supported by the Chinese authorities.
neo is more stable for the price, but now neo has no sign of a significant price move so I think neo may be an option rather than a litecoise. but even so litecoin still has the potential to overtake neo in terms of price.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
For me Litecoin is one of the most popular coins with a huge marketcap, I prefer Litecoin favorites to be $ 1,000 this year, So you can try to invest there

The current price of LTC may be higher than that of NEO but I feel NEO has many good features than LTC so, in the long run, NEO can overtake LTC. I can't say what will be the price of both coin by end of this year but surely NEO will give us good profit compared to LTC investment. If China starts allowing regulated ICO's then NEO price will go to the moon.
THe only good thing from the NEO is giving an ability to the token holders to earn passive income through the neo network. But in my opinion, litecoin comes with a better chance than neo because it has more adoption compared with NEO. The chance of litecoin worth a lot in the future should have bigger than NEO. Afaik more updates will come to the litecoin soon.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
I think litecoin is the one that is likely to reach the price of $ 1000 first. Because litecoin is one of the most potent altcoin for success. The price was already stable. Already many big investors are interested in litecoin. Litecoin is also one of the long-established altcoins compared to the NEO. So it is not impossible that this altcoin will be the successor of BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM. indeed the price is determined by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, but pray alone litecoin is the driving price of other altcoin. thank you
I don’t think so. LTC is pump bump cryptocurrency, its real price is 160. No more. Neo is more stable. In addition, NEO is supported by the Chinese authorities.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
For me Litecoin is one of the most popular coins with a huge marketcap, I prefer Litecoin favorites to be $ 1,000 this year, So you can try to invest there
lol it cant reached $1,000 even in 2 years,cant you see how this coin dropping its position continuously this year,and it even going lower day by day.

If thats continues dropping happen in litecoin i think Neo will hit $1,000 in about one year or maybe end of 2019 if not this year
Activity: 378

Whats your view...
I will put my bet to NEO as this is the China version of bitcoin, sooner the price will become huge as the demand of cryptocurrency in Southeast Asia is now increasing. With their proven product this could attract more buyers.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

The current price of LTC may be higher than that of NEO but I feel NEO has many good features than LTC so, in the long run, NEO can overtake LTC. I can't say what will be the price of both coin by end of this year but surely NEO will give us good profit compared to LTC investment. If China starts allowing regulated ICO's then NEO price will go to the moon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

Whats your view...

Both coins will not reach $1000 in 2018, in my opinion.
Activity: 156
Activity: 210
NEO is currently the number 1 coin in China while Litecoin is just a bitcoin clone with not many features to show case. Coins like Nano can easily beat Litecoin any day. While NEO is the leader of the market they are targeting. So value wise NEO should reach there faster.
Activity: 182

Whats your view...
none of the above,because this two coins has great project and potential,but not enough to take the $1,000 price,sorry to say that hope you will lessen investment in this coins and start looking for much better alts,theres nothing wrong in trusting the chosen coins but we must be realistic when our money is involved and as we see this coins never do anything good in past few months

why not , it is going to be possible bcoz NEO with 10th rank have much less marketcap than ethereum , ethereum is popular today bcoz of many ICO projects and other projects announce token on ether platform , so now Neo is also getting popular for the same thing ethereum provided .
by 2020 or much earlier than this year we will se neo near 1k usd mark .
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
To reach a faster rate of US $ 1000, perhaps, Litecoin is far more potential than NEO. At present, NEO is being stricken by the Chinese government's decision to ban the cryptos. The NEO fell from over $ 120 to $ 50 at the moment. Therefore, the odds are high that if you raise $ 1000 in exchange, Litecoin will win.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100

Whats your view...
I think litecoin will probably reach that price faster than NEO. Yes, and in the future I think litecoin will be ahead of NEO.
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I definitely think it is NEO. A project that develops much faster than Litecoin. China will move much faster with the new regulations.
Activity: 420

Whats your view...
Both of them have the potential to reach that level easily as soon as bull run hits the market but there is still time for that period.NEO now is getting hype and popularity due to support from china.So NEO can touch $1000 level first as litecoin will get price boost when prices of btc will rise.But lets see who wins the race.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
In my point of view litecoin have more chances of hitting first 1000$ but don't underestimate neo. The rise of the neo platform is increasing day by day with good collection of project on its smart contract which have proven records of quality projects. At the end of the year both have potential to give 10× returns on investment as per the current market scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: