Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will reach $1000 faster Litecoin or NEO - page 5. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
My best guess will be for Litecoin reaching $1000 before NEO. Litecoin is a bigger and more established
project with more trading exchanges.  NEO is great and will reach there too.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
I would bet for NEO, as it's begin to widely adapted, and the price movement is great in the last year,
Moreover the increase of ICO number in China will make NEO get huge market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...
I think Litecoin will come out of nowhere and hit the $1,000 before Neo, I think this year will be very good for Litecoin, they have Litepay happening also which should help it's movement.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I'll go for neo, sometimes I check the coinmarket anything becomes red but this neo is a green. So I thought this neo have a bright future that reach $1000 price than litecoin. Neo is great support and I research it neo is like ethereum in other countries. But litecoin will reach $1000 too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...

Agree with you I also think litecoin will be the 1st to reach 1000$ mark between the two.

reason: litecoin has proved its stability over the years. it is fast and cheap to transact, moreover, the founder of litecoin said in one of its tweet that 2018 is going to be the year for litecoin. which I believe is true as there are many major updates and announcement to come in this year from litecoin. I personally am very bullish on litecoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
I think both coins has the ability to reach $1000 by end of 2018 in my opinion so I don't know which one will reavh that price first.But NEO has the great community support so the chance with NEO is higher.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
NEO is currently the number 1 coin in China while Litecoin is just a bitcoin clone with not many features to show case. Coins like Nano can easily beat Litecoin any day. While NEO is the leader of the market they are targeting. So value wise NEO should reach there faster.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this coin is very attractive to me so I buy and invest with it, I also agree with your views, although now the value of coins is down, either btc or altcoin all is down, but I remain confident with this coin, and I believe it will bring benefits in my investment, amen
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
the highly anticipated NEO ICO is coming to you
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/neon-exchange

i heard everyone is trying to get in, they cant. While i dont
Activity: 546
i think neo will more faster than litecoin to reach 1000 dollars. neo looks like ethereum litecoin looks like bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Bothof them will reach that price but no one knows when and who will make it to reach that price first, im  guessing litecoin will be the first.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
NEO can have a huge pump and get there so much faster than litecoin can. so there is a good chance that NEO gets there faster and first. but that will only happen if it gets the big pump, otherwise it will never happen.

but LTC can simply get there as bitcoin comes back to life after a while and rise up with it. and LTC is rising anyways and it has been sometime since it had a pump. so it has 2 different reasons for getting pumped and reaching $1k.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

Whats your view...

As per the fundamental analysis and technical analysis I go with Neocoin because it's stronger than litecoin and because of that many people and other investors are much confident on Neocoin. The upcoming projects and improvisation are going to make Neocoin more highly volatile and it won't be surprising for anyone to choose Neocoin against litecoin as it is right now trading with some great volumes and with high ATR comparing against litecoin users. I am really satisfied with Neocoin's Journey till now and I am expecting that Neocoin will be competiting with Bitcoin in coming years soon. You can also check the strength of the Neocoin from your side using chart analysis skills by which you can easily point out the start of the big movement.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app

Whats your view...
I agree with you . This is likely to happen soon as LTC is always a good choice at this time as LTC has a lot of big partners willing to cooperate to develop many new projects in the future and this will make much Investors feel interested and they will definitely invest in LTC. Personally, the $1000 price could happen and should buy at this point
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
To give my fair opinion, I don't both coin at $1000 but looking at the fundamentals it is likely pick Litecoin, to me it is more better than NEO and if BTC is going to rise the more and implement the LN protocol which Litecoin is working to implement also the sky is the limit for it
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't know which coin will reach 1000$ faster but I think that NEO is a very good project so, even if the price is the half of LTC, i think that Neo could reach 1000$ faster that Ltc.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

Whats your view...

I would bet on NEO... smart contracts and ICO's could kick it to a 1000 bucks.
I don't see a similar kick-in for LTC. I don't think that even LN could do it for LTC.
Activity: 182
litecoin will reach faster than neo , bcoz it is already x2 of neo ..

and for litecoin to reach $1000 , it only need x6 or x7 .. but neo needs the double target of ltc ..

and potential of both coin is almost same , so the above figure does matter most .
Activity: 459
Merit: 10

Whats your view...
I do not think so. NEO will lead in the rapid increase of cost to $ 1000. They are trusted by many and use their platform to develop. In addition, they have a lot of plans to refresh their technology in 2018 and that has attracted a lot of investors.
This is proof that NEO is superior to LTC. That's my opinion on the matter. Please give a reply and I will consult with you.
Activity: 168
Both are entirely different, yet for sure both should reach the 1k mark sooner or later. From a practical standpoint, its its easier for LTC to 5x than NEO to 10x given both are established coins within the top10 already.
Pages:
Jump to: