Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will reach $1000 faster Litecoin or NEO - page 3. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Litecoin will be the one that will reach a value of $1000 faster. NEO is also a good one that maybe sees this value in the future, but it will take longer to reach this value. I am holding both coins for the long run!
I agree with you, the development of LiteCoin faster than Neo, both coins are equally seeded in the altcoin market,
and indeed the price of LiteCoin is currently soaring, to reach $ 1000 of course I think, LiteCoin will first reach.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
In my own opinion NEO will be the one who will reach $1,000 first its the Ethereum of Chinese people and we all know that Chinese people are very competetive and Neo is also a good platform.

You must include some quick math in your thoughts. 1k USD for NEO is 100,000,000,000 market cap, how do you thinks is it possible?
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Litecoin will be the one that will reach a value of $1000 faster. NEO is also a good one that maybe sees this value in the future, but it will take longer to reach this value. I am holding both coins for the long run!
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
In my own opinion NEO will be the one who will reach $1,000 first its the Ethereum of Chinese people and we all know that Chinese people are very competetive and Neo is also a good platform.
Activity: 378
According to the projections, Litecoin can reach a price of $ 1000 in 5 years, while for NEO in 5 years they predict a price of $ 500. Here is a link to the source of information, read - it may be interesting for you - https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/neo-prediction
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Probably neo.
I don't see how LTC can reach 1000$, don't you think it would have already reached that price last year when everything was at all time high? LTC reached how much? 300$? That is it's high. Don't be surprised if you see litecoin back to 3$, which is also possible. LTC is only copy of bitcoin.
If BTC does a huge bull run, LTC will surely follow as they are tied pretty close, but that should also carry the rest of the market so its pretty tough to call.
Bull run to $70K  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Both are good coins,

If BTC does a huge bull run, LTC will surely follow as they are tied pretty close, but that should also carry the rest of the market so its pretty tough to call.

However I feel with the increased use of the NEO blockchain and a number of credible products starting to use it, it would have the advantage going forwards,

Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
This two are wonderful coins. Litecoin has a higher price at the moment, but NEO will develop a lot faster once kick in and gain some popularity. NEO will be bigger in my opinion and will raise faster.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
I would bet on Neo. Let's see how the epopee with the NeonExchange ends. BUT the level of a thousand bucks, it's too cool, it's unlikely that this will happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think litecoin is the one that is likely to reach the price of $ 1000 first. Because litecoin is one of the most potent altcoin for success. The price was already stable. Already many big investors are interested in litecoin. Litecoin is also one of the long-established altcoins compared to the NEO. So it is not impossible that this altcoin will be the successor of BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM. indeed the price is determined by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, but pray alone litecoin is the driving price of other altcoin. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...
I think one of characteristics that helps price or should I say the value of a crypto to go up is popularity within the community

and comparing the two  Litecoin and NEO I think we all agree Litecoin has more support than NEO which makes litecoin to be the most likely to reach 1000 dollars.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think they won't reach 1000$ but if someone will reach that price, i'm putting my bet on NEO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I think Litecoin is firstly more estabalished with new features being introduced along the way like the Pay feature in addition to better acceptability & recognition vis-a-vis NEO (as of now) and should touch $1000 in 2018 before NEO.

Whats your view...
none of the above,because this two coins has great project and potential,but not enough to take the $1,000 price,sorry to say that hope you will lessen investment in this coins and start looking for much better alts,theres nothing wrong in trusting the chosen coins but we must be realistic when our money is involved and as we see this coins never do anything good in past few months
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Even considering that LTC much expensive now than NEO (164 usd and 68) Neo have much more potential. A lot of new ICOs launch on Neo. So neo will be more in demand. LTC is just an old good coin.
Activity: 308
Neo of course. I think you forget about gas, it still will grow in price.
The blockchain(platform-Neo) looks more  perspective, than just currency for payments.
Activity: 420

Whats your view...
According to the latest news, Litecoin has a better chance of getting to this level. Neo is on the same level and make him x20 for this you need at least a year 2 or even 3.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
The price of LTC is two times higher than the price of NEO now. But I think that NEO has much more potential than LTC. NEO is a young project from Asia, which proved a very good performance last year. It seems to me that it can give us more than x10 in 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
NEO for sure, I can see this coin breaking in to the top 3, it doesn't need Chinese ICOs either, if I were to create a token I would currently use NEO over Eth, much broader language support, faster transactions and scales better than Ethereum.

Litecoin has it's uses, good stable enough coin for transactions to get around BTC network costs and slower speeds, but compared to NEO it offers very little.

If the market turns bullish this year, I'm expecting NEO to do 10x, it's at a good price to buy right now too, expecting a jump soon.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
In terms of growth it is possible NEO will show some of the larger gains this year

With the growing number of ICO's coming on board it's market share should definitely increase from where it is
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
If any of those 2, it will be NEO for sure. In 2019 i think neo will have surpassed all other coins in market value.
Try using it, if you used to etherium you will see it superiority.
Pages:
Jump to: