Pages:
Author

Topic: Why 99% Alt Coin Will Fail? A Case Study - page 6. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 04:14:07 PM
Well, Recently I have noticed Alt coin market saturated, If you visit the Alt coin announcement or bounty, you will notice every hour, there is a new coin announcement.

So my question is, how many % of those new alt coin survive in long run? let's say 1 year? 2 years? or even 5 years?

99% of them will fail within first year. Here's why:

1. People making millions of crypto currency, we can make it, lets make a coin.
2. People have no idea, what they are getting in, and how to run a company or organization.
3. People wants easy money.
4. No reputable organization or company behind the idea.
5. Most of people under 25, wanaa be entrepreneur, without any background or knowledge.
6. Most of the alt coin start with ICO, expecting to collect millions of dollar from it, without any capital.
7. How many new alt coin company can run of 20 to 25 dev team? not many.
8. Without zero marketing idea, or how to market the coin.
9. When coin price doesn't go up in couple of months, they give up.
10. If we can list on exchanges, we will get rich!

And list goes on... Post your opinion, why 99% alt coin will fail?

The rest of 1% Alt coin will survive beyond 2020 because >
1. They have a purpose and ambition.
2. They don't go after money, rather working hard to maintain back end.
3. Strong Development team, who knows what they are doing.
4. Keeping touch with social media, updating every move and letting investors know, they are in good hand.
5. Trust factor, you have to show that public will trust you.
6. Regularly have conference, at least twice a year and update investor, what's going on.
7. A clear road map, and actually follow it.
8. Thinking long term.
9. Hire actual marketing people rather than depends on this forum only.
10. There are million of people who doesn't use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you have to learn how to reach them.
11. Stop depending on Social media, We all know 70% people use social media is under 25 and they are student. They are not investor.
12. Try to connect your coin with any company, or organization, no matter how small it is.
13. Go slow, don't worry about your price, worry about your project and stability.
14. Hire online entrepreneur or even a YouTube star, if your audience is young and target market under 25.

I can go on and on but these are my opinion to be a successful in this field.  

You nailed it mate,i wouldnt invest in any altcoin that qualifies in your post.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 03:35:03 PM
 Roll Eyes Thank you guys, I have never seen such a detailed explanation of a question
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 23, 2017, 03:48:56 PM
Well, Recently I have noticed Alt coin market saturated, If you visit the Alt coin announcement or bounty, you will notice every hour, there is a new coin announcement.

So my question is, how many % of those new alt coin survive in long run? let's say 1 year? 2 years? or even 5 years?

2. People have no idea, what they are getting in, and how to run a company or organization.
5. Most of people under 25, wanaa be entrepreneur, without any background or knowledge.
6. Most of the alt coin start with ICO, expecting to collect millions of dollar from it, without any capital.

4. Keeping touch with social media, updating every move and letting investors know, they are in good hand.
6. Regularly have conference, at least twice a year and update investor, what's going on.
8. Thinking long term.
10. There are million of people who doesn't use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you have to learn how to reach them.
11. Stop depending on Social media, We all know 70% people use social media is under 25 and they are student. They are not investor.
12. Try to connect your coin with any company, or organization, no matter how small it is.
13. Go slow, don't worry about your price, worry about your project and stability.
14. Hire online entrepreneur or even a YouTube star, if your audience is young and target market under 25.

this case study is worth nothing and is just bitcoin sect/ establishent internal propaganda, the current established top coins can also all end up in the 99% that will supposedly dissapear, you guys broke a box of pandora with questioning the nation states financial cartels,

if others do it why not doing it too? after all making money is much less difficult than actually creating a good service product, and it has many other benefits,

billionaires children also do that, but they where able to try young working with big dimensions others werent,

who doesnt?

not always, the case, nevertheless why should the rich with their advantages, (salary slaves, ressources etc.) continue to stay in their position to live off others?

you see the university education bubble? the reality has shown those that tried and build in young ages were much more successful than those that first payed unacceptable amounts in time and money, for a university eduction

most icos, want to become capitalists, the samel like the current us dollar printing elites are...

i think in the future people will beg others to join their team, because after the currency and the property bubble collapses, no one knows whats valuable and what not.
good ideas need good teams, big teams arent necessarily strong, and huge corporations nowadays, live off the rest of the population because they were grown arround a financial cartel/inquisition

ther is no perfect marketing strategy, societiy is divided in multiple groups all are different, they response to different marketing strategies differently

ok thats the one i think is true, persistence is important

jes thats true just check coinmarketcap, you just have to be in the top discussion of the current area and you are getting rich, thats all, many new altcoins purposely have a huge amount of token because coinmarket cap lists according to market capitalisation,

in the future even coinmarket cap wont be honest.

regards
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 23, 2017, 03:27:08 PM
Thank you for your detailed information. Many ICOs established just want to raise easy money. No development, No concept, and Totally Scam. I hope the TRUTH ICO will be longlast.
Activity: 308
December 23, 2017, 03:21:49 PM
I have confidence in only large ICO projects, with a large-scale project, the idea and support of large entrepreneurs. I noticed that in the bounty campaigns of such projects very stringent conditions for the participants. But maybe it's good.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
You are a logician. You are balanced and constructive in approaching business and the market. Some whales are very smart; they have very much experience. When you listen to them, your mouth opens with admiration. However, there are not many such people. Many large purses just want to multiply their money. They do not care what happens next. Today is profit, and tomorrow they will come up with something else. But 99% is an exaggeration, in my opinion.
Activity: 196
December 21, 2017, 05:54:08 PM
I am sure that not 99% at least 20% amx 50% will fail during the first year of working.  And in generall could you show us a date which u have used for your calculations and for creating your point of view? I think that you just lost some $ and now you must do something against alts...
Otherwise you should not say 99%, because I know a lot of well working small projects, but not discovered yet by wider audience.(maybe it's good?(currently)).
But i have to agree that there is a lot of scam and new ICOs which will fail soon, but it may be 30-50% but definitely not 99%.
Maybe it will be 99% when the current bubble will burst? Who knows...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 05:46:50 PM
Ah, the joy of the free market  Cheesy
Only the best will survive.
Activity: 154
December 21, 2017, 05:37:57 PM
I noticed that some good company don't make bounty campaign anymore, because they are afraid that the bounty members sell all earned tokensall on the stock exchanges and the rate of their coins is falling. So I think that over time successful projects will not give opportunities to participate in their bounty
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 05:27:37 PM
I got your point, your argumentation with very clever points is something what every single new member of this community should read before they make something stupid and they'll blame everyone but not them.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 05:17:22 PM
Your analisys is quite correct, what is unclear is which will be the exact percentage of the surviving coins. It coul me much more... or much less than 99%.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
December 21, 2017, 05:03:55 PM
There is nothing obvious in cryptocurrency. A coin which has not shown a good rising in the past can catch a good rising. Yes, there are a lot of useless coins, but sometimes unexpected coins can catch unexpected prices.
I agree with your opinion! It is impossible to say with certainty and predict the growth of a coin, especially in the long term, since the market is still not stable.
Activity: 112
December 21, 2017, 04:44:21 PM
Some Altcoins project is not good.
If they do not work hard enough then their project will not be ready.  they will fail.
If the team is good and had a vision then too price will rise and will create demand else mostly coin will fail In most cases.
thanks.
Activity: 434
December 21, 2017, 04:26:31 PM
There is nothing obvious in cryptocurrency. A coin which has not shown a good rising in the past can catch a good rising. Yes, there are a lot of useless coins, but sometimes unexpected coins can catch unexpected prices.
There is a vivid example - the Doge. As far as I know, the coin was created for a joke. And exists for several years, periodically demonstrates a very strong growth, but then it also falls strongly, but still lives! Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
December 21, 2017, 03:19:25 PM
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 01:58:43 PM
I agree with some of your statements, the main issue is the fact that startups are using it as a way to raise cash rather than to create a great altcoin. I think once people stop investing into alt coins that have no value it will change.

The first thing you should do before investing into any altcoin is to ask yourself "why are they doing this?" is it just to have an ICO? or does it have a benefit.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
December 21, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

8. Thinking long term.

Great point of view,you just killed all the dumb ICO makers,this is very helpful for the newbies.
Activity: 54
December 21, 2017, 01:16:39 PM
It's a matter to spot that 1 %. Interesting point, this happens also in real life, most enterprises will break, here in the digital world that 1-99% relation is actually truer as you can expose whatever you want on the internet regardless of your real management skills.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
December 21, 2017, 01:14:54 PM
More or less the same points could apply to any industry in early stage of development.

How many car, computer hardware, .com sites... existed and how many of them lasted for more than 10 years?
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 21, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
I have participate a quite a few bounty program 2 months ago, and almost 40% them turned out to be scam or didn't pay after bounty ended. You be careful guys, first research then join the bounty. good luck

If you are participating in a campaign you need to research about the project first before applying,some campaign will be run by reputed managers so it is better to join in their campaign because they take the responsibility of paying the participants at the right time.But it is better to join in the signature campaign which is paying in bitcoins because they are always legit and pay with escrow.

Many coins are created everyday but only for the earning purpose they will leave the investors once they made enough profit so research about the history of the project team before investing or promoting their project.
Pages:
Jump to: