Pages:
Author

Topic: Why 99% Alt Coin Will Fail? A Case Study - page 9. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
October 11, 2017, 08:48:22 PM
Well i don't agree with 99% because i've seen 2 out of 10 alt coins are perfectly alive and still doing progressive development. The reason why others fail is because they only care on the money they can get and once they got the money already the development of the project becomes slow until people react on the progress then dev will run with the money, i've seen that happen most of the time on alt coins that i thought will going to become success but still money blinds everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 08:42:50 PM
Yes I agree with your opinion. I think nowadays many alt projects exist without proper preparation. Has a team that is not experienced in his field. Projects like this usually last for 1 or 2 year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 08:40:26 PM
because they into money and not thinking about developing the project. and many ico is a scam to funding a money. and third project hard to develop cause of lack of money, lack of support, unrealization and other things that make project unable to develop.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 07:52:21 PM
I think you nailed it.

It's about the money and not the technology. When it is about the technology, which is 1% of the time, 1% of those projects will succeed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
October 11, 2017, 07:40:57 PM
Well, Recently I have noticed Alt coin market saturated, If you visit the Alt coin announcement or bounty, you will notice every hour, there is a new coin announcement.

So my question is, how many % of those new alt coin survive in long run? let's say 1 year? 2 years? or even 5 years?

99% of them will fail within first year. Here's why:

1. People making millions of crypto currency, we can make it, lets make a coin.
2. People have no idea, what they are getting in, and how to run a company or organization.
3. People wants easy money.
4. No reputable organization or company behind the idea.
5. Most of people under 25, wanaa be entrepreneur, without any background or knowledge.
6. Most of the alt coin start with ICO, expecting to collect millions of dollar from it, without any capital.
7. How many new alt coin company can run of 20 to 25 dev team? not many.
8. Without zero marketing idea, or how to market the coin.
9. When coin price doesn't go up in couple of months, they give up.
10. If we can list on exchanges, we will get rich!

And list goes on... Post your opinion, why 99% alt coin will fail?

The rest of 1% Alt coin will survive beyond 2020 because >
1. They have a purpose and ambition.
2. They don't go after money, rather working hard to maintain back end.
3. Strong Development team, who knows what they are doing.
4. Keeping touch with social media, updating every move and letting investors know, they are in good hand.
5. Trust factor, you have to show that public will trust you.
6. Regularly have conference, at least twice a year and update investor, what's going on.
7. A clear road map, and actually follow it.
8. Thinking long term.
9. Hire actual marketing people rather than depends on this forum only.
10. There are million of people who doesn't use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you have to learn how to reach them.
11. Stop depending on Social media, We all know 70% people use social media is under 25 and they are student. They are not investor.
12. Try to connect your coin with any company, or organization, no matter how small it is.
13. Go slow, don't worry about your price, worry about your project and stability.
14. Hire online entrepreneur or even a YouTube star, if your audience is young and target market under 25.

I can go on and on but these are my opinion to be a successful in this field.  

Pages:
Jump to: