Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY 99% OF ICO IS SCAM? - page 2. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 14, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
You cant say that 99% ICOs are scam. Now, almost a lot of them are working hard on their platform and this could take feew months to fee years, so just wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
Scammers are attracted to beginners, and there are a lot of beginners in cryptocurrencies. It is very sad that cryptocurrencies have become a haven for scammers. It is because of this that there is a ban on ICOs advertising and many people do not trust cryptocurrencies.
agree, newcomers hear the news, look, start investing (hard earned), wait for months, and at best if they return their, and usually in the negative
September 14, 2018, 02:51:12 PM
there is also a so-called overstatement of the cost of tokens, which in principle is taken at the discretion of the organizers, and at the output, the leafage is lost in 80% of cases, half or even the entire cost
September 14, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
All good time of day, as it is not sad but unfortunately many projects of SCAM. the question is not even that the organizers of the mochek, there are often cases when the project simply can not raise funds for the implementation of the project. This completes everything.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
Scammers are attracted to beginners, and there are a lot of beginners in cryptocurrencies. It is very sad that cryptocurrencies have become a haven for scammers. It is because of this that there is a ban on ICOs advertising and many people do not trust cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 391
September 13, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
Actually it's not really 99 maybe 70-85%  is scam.  Probably because they don't likely last long as if they weren't for hodling long term. They are times wherein bounty campaigns doesn't give the  promised stake  they supposed to give or for worse, nothing at all.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 13, 2018, 04:27:33 AM
Hi, lads!

There are many ICOs ongoing at present but in 2018 a lot of them is a SCAM. Why does this happen?

It will be interesting to hear your opinions.

Thanks, friends!

well i need to hear from you first, how can you say almost 99% scam? is there data and evidence for that? or just your assumption?
currently there are many ico but not all ico will be able to survive and come out as winners after entering the exchange. the current competition is quite great and there are many ico that are useless and that I agree.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
Because the crypto-currency market is not regulated in any way, and everyone wants to heat himself more money, without making much effort and without taking responsibility for the investors ' money. And as long as the money is carried, the scammers will exist.
exactly, no one insured from scam. If you want extraprofit then you might to be ready to risk. After this field become regulated there will be nor scam nor profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Undeniably there a number of scam going on by ICOs but 99%? No, that's exaggerating. If I were to be asked I'd say that ICO scam is not greater than 5% which I still believe should be less than that.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 12, 2018, 04:14:43 PM
Because most people are gullible and greedy. The scammers take advantage of them. Those people fall for their scam and this encourages more scammers to scam others in the same way. Why wouldn't they do it, if it is easy money for them? At least people are learning lessons from them (quite expensive) and being more careful in the future.
Another reason why they turn out to be a scam is because they end up not working on the project as soon as they realize what they are trying to deliver is not possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
September 12, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
Well the proportion of scammers is for sure high but I don't believe in your starts of 99% and the reason I think there is such a large number is because there is scope and opportunities.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
Who tells you or you read where 99 percent of the ICO projects are scam? A recent study by ICO Statis Group revealed that more than 80% of ICO services conducted in 2017 were identified as phishing.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
In the cryptocurrency sphere, there is a lot of money, and this is very attractive to scammers. Also, there are a lot of beginners who do not understand where and how to invest. All this is very convenient for those who want to make money by cheating.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 12, 2018, 03:21:52 PM
There are too much scam and because of one reason - everyone wants to get the profit rapidly, and after that they pull out with the development of the project, they have the main aim - to pass the listing onto the exchange. But today people are not so silly and do not want to risk and invest in everything without any learning, that is why lots of projects do not collect even a half of planning amount.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
I don't think that 99% but yes, most of them are scam, because of high volatility that can help to earn very much from such ICO's quikly, but nowadays it's hard to do for scammers because of bear market.
Activity: 25
September 12, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
Hi, lads!

There are many ICOs ongoing at present but in 2018 a lot of them is a SCAM. Why does this happen?

It will be interesting to hear your opinions.

Thanks, friends!

This happens because a lot of people are actually very greedy, they'd prefer to exploit any available opportunities to rip/dupe and scam people mostly the naive and less experienced ones off their money or assets. And for the fact there is a lot of money being pumped into the crypto space and there are a lot of people who fall into the aforementioned category makes ICOs one of the best options for them to carry out their exploits.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
Because anyone can deploy a smart contract so anyone is deploying and scamming everyone else.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 12, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
Because the crypto-currency market is not regulated in any way, and everyone wants to heat himself more money, without making much effort and without taking responsibility for the investors ' money. And as long as the money is carried, the scammers will exist.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
It all as I result of greed and selfishness.  They see it as an easy way to scam people of their hard earned money. Hence, this increase the doubt  of people to participate in ICO, since you can determine it originality.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
indeed ico scam has sprung up a lot, but in my opinion it's not 99%, because most of the ico is failed ico, not ico scam, they fail to reach the softcap that has been determined, so the project must be canceled
Pages:
Jump to: