Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY 99% OF ICO IS SCAM? - page 5. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
The deception in the field of ICO is explained simply - it is very easy to withdraw money from naive investors and at the same time avoid liability.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 09:43:55 AM
Too much interest, there are really many projects in the falling market, I simply can not collect the right amount, but this does not mean that the projects amount to 99% of the scum, I think that everything is not bad, but the scam of the projects is really a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
Many people says that 99% of ICOs are scam but for me is not totally scam maybe the project did not got the success for many reason that the reason why the investments of many people got lost but yes,  there are many scam project now scattered that is why we need to be careful if we want to invest in many ICOs.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 04, 2018, 09:06:27 AM
Hi, lads!

There are many ICOs ongoing at present but in 2018 a lot of them is a SCAM. Why does this happen?

It will be interesting to hear your opinions.

Thanks, friends!

I dont think 99% ICO is scam. Only about 60% are ICO scam. I am a person likes to invest in ICOs and regularly monitor ICO ratings.
The situation in 2018 caused many ICOs to fail because they could not call for capital from investors because of the downtrend market and nobody wanted their capital to be kept too long in the ICO.
copper member
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
This is a very difficult question. Most likely, such a question should be asked of those who create fraudulent projects. Apparently, they forgot that the one who deceives a person will be deceived by another person.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Because only on ICO people so easily give money to those startups who do not even have a prototype of their product. This is a very good environment for various scammers who are looking for easy money. Even a stupid student can earn $20,000+ on a fake ICO. And it makes me very sad. Don't do it if you're reading this, little scammer!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2018, 08:41:04 AM
Hi, lads!

There are many ICOs ongoing at present but in 2018 a lot of them is a SCAM. Why does this happen?

It will be interesting to hear your opinions.

Thanks, friends!

it happens because it is so easy to launch an ico, as long as you have an idea, and a plan. there is no regulation for an ico that will determine if it is legit or not, that's why scam ico's are everywhere.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
September 04, 2018, 08:37:06 AM
Not the %99 but there are many scam ICO's.. Personally i worked about 30 scam or unsuccesful project and everyday this number getting high for me. I really make researches before i join to bounty campaigns or ICO's. The high pointed ICO rewievs never helps us, it can be scam too, so we have big problem about it.. :/
Absolutely 99% is such a very significant figure when indicating to ico scam. Evidently many icos’ is scam and with those who meet lots of scams, won’t count the times that he has got scam, so he probably tell us that 99% of ico is scam. To say frankly, this title is pretty normal in our forum, this kind of problem is also an alert which make us to be more careful before joining an ICO project.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
Well, you're certainly strange numbers bring. 99% is just some clickbait. Don't you think? After all, you are involved in projects and must understand that the figure is too high.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
August 25, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
Hi, lads!

I have revealed several issues in the article: https://telegra.ph/WHY-99-of-ICO-is-BULLSHIT-08-21

If there are any other points, It will be interesting to hear your opinions. This is really appreciated.

Thanks, friends!

There is no need to analyse anything, ICOs are unregulated and you have to accept them for what they are. If you have a doubt don´t invest, since it is people giving money away the main reason for scams growing.
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
I of course stumbled this year on 1 fraudulent project, but according to my statistics, it is only 4%. So that kHz as so goes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
I personally participated in 17 projects this year, and none of them turned out to be fraudulent. Everyone paid me coins and I was able to sell everything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 07:33:48 PM
There is some sort of exageration in the number stated on this thread as regard ICO! It is impossible that 99% of ICO are SCAM! This year alone, I have taken part in nothing less than ten ICO and I have not been sacmmed f my money!
Activity: 88
August 24, 2018, 07:31:00 PM
Well the best strategy to prevent this is to review the whole project from members , advisor and long term solutions . And much better to participate to Existing Company that will try to adopt blockchain by running its ICO . Same as Gemstra project  a unique platform for social selling , where sellers has freedom to what brand they wish to sell to consumers . The Astra platform will act as an integrated platform the will serve as a technological infrastructure for social selling this platform promotes fair and safe ecosystem in all aspect for social selling.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 06:44:40 PM
99% is an exaggerated amount, but it still doesn't rule out the fact that a lot of ICOs lately are pure scams. Some ICOs are scam because robbers have found a subtle way to rob people without guns. It is easy to come up with some bogus project name and claim to solve some problem, while brandishing some useless document called a whitepaper
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 05:13:37 PM
A thought here, the money goes from the less-educated people due to which, it is very easy to earn, plus a sensation you can write any numbers, still believe.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 06:01:34 AM
the main factor is money and crypto is an easy way for them to do it. they only need to imitate the idea and edit the whitepaper and do other data manipulations. I think these cheats are in groups and they are very professional in their work, therefore we should not be easily trusted by anything and always do analysis or discussion before you invest in ICO.
Activity: 322
August 23, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
Projects essentially if very good and I don't think that 99% is Scam ! You just need to look at marketing and the development team !
Activity: 57
August 23, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
The market here is so novel, and there is a lot of profit here. The most important thing is that this market has not been effectively regulated. So naturally there will be a large number of fraudsters who want to profit from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 23, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
Maybe many are the scam or fail in the ICO. I feel lucky because I haven't found such an ICO. For this, if you feel disappointed with your inventory, don't be sad, there are many friends who experience it, but you will be able to choose ico who is responsible. Fraud must be eradicated.
Pages:
Jump to: