Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 42. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 05:37:37 AM
Bitcoin price going down every day so other coins price also following bitcoin price, this market manipulation bitcoin market is very bad situation and that effect for altcoins also,Many countries are regulating crypto currency and the price also going down.I expect the price will be change by next year and more peoples are investing in bitcoin and altcoins,there is great future for altcoins and crypto currencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
July 15, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?
In my own personal opinion, many coins are dropping because a lot of people start to sell their coins instead buying it and there are a lot of countries who started to banned bitcoin that these coins also starts to lose its investors.
Activity: 40
July 15, 2018, 05:29:12 AM
The Chinese government is going to close trades and boycott bitcoin exchanges, and China's exchanging volume is tremendous for the world's bitcoin trades.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 14, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
because I think the market is in recovery so the market price to temporarily go down and after the market back to normal again the price of altcoin will begin to increase.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
It following the trends of bitcoin and ethereum i think.. As the main two leaders of cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH prices are having a big influence to other  altcoins. As the markets are down too recently, i think its normal why all coins are dropping too. Experts said that it might bounces back after this summer, lets hope so guys..
Activity: 36
July 14, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
The reason why it happened was due to the sudden
increase of Bitcoin in the market lash desember.Most of the altcoins based their price on Bitcoin, if bitcoin price will go down, for sure they will follow.  It's dropping due to loss of interest of most government trying to ban or regulate
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 06:58:18 AM
Because many investors are panicked due to bad news about crypto this year. I think panic will only add to losses when market conditions decrease.
Activity: 158
July 13, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Altcoin prices are currently falling due to total market assets crypto also is declining drastically. So it's reasonable if the bitcoin and other altcoin also affected. Bitcoin and altcoin are still related in the sense that if the bitcoin price decreases, the altcoin price also decreases.
Activity: 27
July 13, 2018, 05:42:52 AM
There are so many altcoins and tokens these days that I don't think the crypto market can sustain them all. Sure BTC has been dropping taking all altcoins with it but I wonder if BTC is also being dragged down by the weight of all the other lousy crypto projects the market is trying to sustain. Maybe when BTC finally turns around and starts heading up for real, we'll get a much needed shakeout and a lot of crappy crypto projects will get left behind to fall to zero.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
Because the leader of the crypto is also being dropped, whereas, the journey of altcoin depends only on bitcoin. Down or rising its bitcoin will always be followed by altcoin. This decrease in my opinion other than because of the bad issue that hit the crypto, also caused by the cycle of crypto. From last year crypto has created its new record, and maybe for this year the crypto cycle has spun and is under.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 13, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
There are so many reasons for the fall of the market. But today the market is becoming green. I hope that the growth will continue for several days and it will give a good chance to make money.
Activity: 1
July 13, 2018, 05:29:46 AM
Berasa it caused by panic trader
Activity: 14
July 13, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?biggest behind  reason of this.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 05:27:29 AM
because new crypto projects develop as Socratus
Activity: 118
July 13, 2018, 05:24:00 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?

I just do not know why the price always goes down. there are many reasons behind the decline in prices, perhaps the government issued new rules about cryptocurrency or a lot of bad news about crypto. it can all affect the price of crypto.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
Crypto is in early stages and the market is volatile. After last Year`s hype a long declining period has come and many investors lost their interest in Crypto. The supply is higher than the demand these days and the market is highly manipulated as well. Only when new investors enter the market with new capital the price will rise again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 03:47:22 AM
Coins are all dropping because the coin having highest market value will struggling the flow of supply and demand which could be the number reason why the market will drop or else it decreases the invested coins due to devided the investors who are prepared to choose one the coins in alts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
Cryptocurrency prices are currently down due to Bitcoin's declining prices.
Bitcoin has a major effect on Cryptocurrency price increase and decrease.
There are many possible reasons for Bitcoin being down one of them is the growing number of issues about the number of rejection Cryptocurrency by many countries.
Activity: 43
July 13, 2018, 03:29:56 AM
Since Bitcoin is dropping. It's dropping because of loss important to it. Amateurs are not getting it as a result of the cost and hard mining. Likewise it hasn't changed at all since it was imagined. Speculators lean toward coins that create and turn out to be further developed over the time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 12, 2018, 10:17:58 PM
because is that the market is in bad shape. If the market is good, it goes up. but unfortunately it does not rise in this course. Stand by and do not sell your hand. I dont sell I expect the market to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: