Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 46. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
there can be many reasons, but in any case, the fall is quite a normal situation in the market after strong growth. especially it is necessary to take into account that the crypto currency market is very young and such strong movements are quite normal. We should be careful when making deals.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
CoinMarketCap lists at least 1,400 types of coins or digital tokens, such as Dogecoin, UFO Coin, PutinCoin, Sexcoin, to InsaneCoin. Until January 10, 2018 and then, about 40 of them have a market capitalization of more than 1 billion US dollars. Until 11:00, the price of bitcoin according to CoinDesk data is at the level of 13,633 US dollars or approximately USD 183.3 million. The price of ethereum is at the level of 1,211 US dollars or about Rp 16.2 million.
Activity: 85
July 04, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
Most likely, because altcoins are depending on the value of bitcoin though it is part of cryptocurrency but bitcoin is a dominant cryptocurrency with high value. So, while the bitcoin is going down its value, definitely the other coins will drop down.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
July 04, 2018, 02:15:47 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?

because bitcoin are drop.
bitcoin is pair for all altcoin,
if bitcoin drop, altcoin value will drop.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 02:13:04 AM
 Alternative coins are dropping because we are on the bearish market and coins are very dependent now to the movement of bitcoin. Also investors now are scared or hesitated to risk and invest to cryptocurrency because of the recent hacking happenings in the crypto wallets and exchanges.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 01:43:59 AM
Its probably due to the market dip issues. This that is happening due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrecies. I believe its normal for something like this. The market is gonna  be nomal and stable again soon.
Activity: 81
July 03, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
Dont pay too much attention to this situation,just regular whales price manipulation to make people sell their coins cheap.Keep your bitcoins and alts and dont let them scare you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
Coins fall because bitcoin is very much fallen, but why he fell bitcoin is certainly a big mystery that is not an exact answer. Most likely it is manipulated

However I think that none of us know the real reason why all the coins are falling. And the reason is a lot of drop. The main one at the moment is because I think it is a fear that leads to panic investors and makes them withdraw money from crypto and I hope it will be stable again in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
I believe that all the coins are falling because of bitcoin, which at the end of last year rose strongly in price, and now falls.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 03, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
Coins fall because bitcoin is very much fallen, but why he fell bitcoin is certainly a big mystery that is not an exact answer. Most likely it is manipulated
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
A few of my alts have been doing better over the last 48 hours. Hopefully a sign of things to come...
Activity: 322
July 03, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
Probably because bitcoin which is dependent all altcoins falling thanks to the massive sales!
July 03, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
I think altcois are dropping because of bitcoins price now. Bitcoins value falls to 7600usd for some reasons. Altcoins depends on bitcoin through price exchange. I heard twitter has started banning cryptos.
Activity: 294
July 03, 2018, 06:55:33 AM
People have been selling bitcoins and altcoins in panic because they don't want to lose their money in this market downtrend. Now is the time to buy some good altcoins and HODL. We need to be patient and use this opportunity of panic sales to buy more good stuff
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
July 03, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
There are many aspects when the market starts to goes down. I think it’s very normal and ups and downs are in nature of this crypto market. There is no specific reason and no way to know all reasons.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
As I observed this year, gradually all the coins have declined, to the point where the coins are in a very low position of the highest price they have achieved. In my opinion, all that happens because of the cycle of the crypto that every four years experienced a jump. So on the way when crypto is not in the cycle of increase, the crypto value will only fluctuate in the decline that lasted for a long time.
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
There are many reasons for dump in prices as it is been witness currently! One major reason however is the unknown regulatory law, procedure or law as regard cryptocurency especially with regulators in the United State!
Yes... but still I think it's better that the laws are slowly being adopted. When the last country has the last word, we will see a real market.
July 03, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
There are many reasons for dump in prices as it is been witness currently! One major reason however is the unknown regulatory law, procedure or law as regard cryptocurency especially with regulators in the United State!
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 02, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
there are many factors, firstly, these are restrictions in certain countries, a decrease in interest on the part of people, the output of bad news about the world is crypto-currency and much more
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 02, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?

There is much consideration of why the cryptocurrencies are dropping its price. Some people are doing panic selling because they didn't know how the market really works, some are leaving in the world of crypto, because they lost huge a lot of money investing in it. But if the market becomes stable, how we buy or sell in order to earn huge profit. Volatility is need in order for us to earn money, we can't earn in a stable market.
Pages:
Jump to: