Pages:
Author

Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold? - page 31. (Read 2666 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2018, 06:01:59 PM
Obviously holding works and it is tried many times by the old experienced crypto experts and traders, they got huge earnings from holding, that's why everybody suggest holding. But you need to choose the most powerful coins/ tokens and to make your plan , otherwise you can losing especially if you panic as soon as the prices drop down.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
February 07, 2018, 04:49:42 PM
In a way we can survive longer is one of the safest ways to avoid panic, because in the near future bitcoin prices continue to experience a very sharp price decline. This is done so that we can minimize losses in trading.
Holding our coin possession isnt really bad but would only applicable on some coins and not all the times its suggest to hold since there are coins that do dump to its death but this is what we wont see on bitcoin itself.This is why most people do suggest to hold up specially into bitcoin because we do know its capabilities and the movement of prices over these past years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 07, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
There are so many reasons why people keep holding. Maybe they're too late to cut the loss so keep holding is the only choice for them. Beside they also keep holding cause they know the potential of the coin they're holding and they know this huge dump will over soon and the whole market will green again Smiley. But sometime hold is not a good way if the coin they're holding is a trash coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:50:11 PM
Virgin Money joins ban on buying Bitcoin on credit cards

Some us bank ban buying bitcoin just on credit card
But some media have been announced that us ban bitcoin and this effect all the market
Be patient and dont listen to rumors

My opinion
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 03:45:21 PM
you can't understand until you do that. Every year price of major Crypto Currency increasing rapidly. New investor coming so it's very easy to understand it if you hold you will get decent profit. But choice is yours.
Investors have jumped in but not all of them, because the hash algorithm which is used by the bitcoin says that the price of the bitcoin will rapidly increase owing to the demand in the market but in the last couple of months we have seen that the bitcoin is going down so it means that more people are taking out their money than investing in it. I guess investors are planning something big this time that’s why they have taken out their money.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
Its the only option that we got in this dip.I agree that we should sale when the dip starts but not everyone gets to know when is this starting.Some who are relatively new can't predict whether it is a dip or not.And this hold option is only for those who gets trapped in this crash and panics.As they are already in loss and if they sell their stakes in crash than that would completely stupid that's why people tell them to hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 07, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
In a way we can survive longer is one of the safest ways to avoid panic, because in the near future bitcoin prices continue to experience a very sharp price decline. This is done so that we can minimize losses in trading.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
February 07, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
Almost everybody is suggesting to hold maybe because they know that the price will rise up in the coming days,instead of quiting and lost what you have why not wait.
They are saying to hold because most people here have experience something worst than this. A dump is a dump but I am telling you, if you will look at the history of bitcoin, you will see something worst than this.

Everybody knows cryptos are volatile in nature so price will fluctuate but when price dips people become panic and fail to hold, only week hands do this. The coins like bitcoin and ethereum has good potential and is always suggested for long term investments. Wise people know it and even if it finds big dips it will recover back, it is our mistake if we fail to hold it during the dips. Some coins will be there without having great future it is not necessary to hold it for long.
Right, bitcoin has suffered things like this before, much bigger price dumps wherein you would feel like loosing your mind. Imagine yourself investing at those times and then in just one day, your money is less than how much you have invested. Cryptos are so volatile that anytime they will lose value but just like what you said, Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins. They have established their names and built their strength as crypto coins. Their prices may dump but they recover soon and become more valuable in the future.

I would be that simple if you knew, that it will fall even more tomorrow or next week. But you cannot be sure about that. You will sell now, and in few days it will rise by 20-30%. And you will regret. So I guess it's safer just to hold.
Well, no one knows the exact time and exact day if when any of the cryptos will suffer a dump. But long time earners will always say to hold and wait, do not panic sell and control your emotions and feelings. Cryptos really are unpredictable but many people will still believe in its potential to become more bigger and valuable in the future.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
February 07, 2018, 10:29:28 AM
Because holding is the best way to help the price recover if we all collaborate to hodl then the price will not decrease and perhaps it will decrease but not too much i think. And also if we sell while the price is decreasing it will be a contribution for the dump.so instead of selling we need to hodl to maintain its value.
Yes.Holding also is the easiest way to make profit but for a long term investment.Especially now that we are experiencing big dips,holding would be safest way to make profit.Others would chose panic selling but i don't think they are enjoying the profit they made,or they may feel losing in the other way making more dump in the price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
Almost suggested to hold, you know why? When price suddenly drops so low and most it didnt expected that way the others action is in panic selling. Those in panic selling are in added to make the market to go dips in huge amount. You may make an analyzation and study the market of what other's may say when price dumped then think about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
Because trading isn't everyone's cup of tea and holding is the safest way to profit.
Not everyone can read graphs and predict coin's next move but still some try to do it but they'll just end up losing. Yet there's this thing called holding, with just at least a good knowledge of coin you can at least profited good without giving you any hard time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 07, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
Because holding is the best way to help the price recover if we all collaborate to hodl then the price will not decrease and perhaps it will decrease but not too much i think. And also if we sell while the price is decreasing it will be a contribution for the dump.so instead of selling we need to hodl to maintain its value.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
If you fail to hold and sell off in panic then you will lose. People are holding because they are already down and if they sell off then they will lose. It is only when you hold that if the price appreciate then your profit will come.
I guess the reason why most people will suggest bitcoin users to hold it's because it is the safest thing to do for them, that will not loose any how. But in somehow you will loose when the price will drop but guaranteed you'll earn when the price increases. Most of the users are afraid of loosing money that is why they prefer to hold.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
it's obvious that now the cryptocurrency is on the decline and this is the best moment when you can buy it for a little price cause at the end of the year the rate of the same bitcoin will jump even higher than at the end of 2017. It's merely my opinion
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 07, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
Because holding is the safest way than short trading if you see the market has a red days better to hold than to expect to buy it more in the dippest stage we didn't know the movement of the market, For professional traders short trading are good and gives you a good profit but it's hard to predict what's going on the market so if you're just a small trader better to hold it and be patience, Trading is unpredictable and it is like a gambling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
February 07, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
Seems like crisis in bitcoin market is now starting to recover and this one of the best reason and example why people always say do not panic sell your coins and hold them tight. I know many are in doubt after seeing the value of bitcoin drops to $3000 from its all time high of $20000 but now we should realize that this is how the market goes, there's a sudden pump and dump but cryptos will never die.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
February 07, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
Because that is the right thing to do! This past few weeks was bloody for the crypto market. Most of us are in panic so they sold their coins which led to their losses. In crypto industry, you cannot declare losses as long as you didn't sell your coins. The moment you sell it, that will be the moment you can have gains or losses. As long as you HODL it, your coins still has the possibility to recover.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.

Some of us HODL because we do not like to have a loss or too afraid of losing some money, because we know that someday the price of that current coin will still come back to its original one or maybe higher than that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
You talk like you know what is going to happen. You just saw it and that is why you can make this kind of predictions.
Holding  is the best way to avoid more risk of losing. It is also to support bitcoin.
If we all think like you do you think bitcoin will withstand this price now?
All of this because of the holders. The bitcoin that is out in the market is not high that is why there are still demands.

If you really can do it then try it but I doubt you will always make the right decision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
We always suggest to HOLD, because we want us you not to be worried. We suggest because we want you to earn more in holding crypto. We suggest HOLDING because that is the best to do.
Pages:
Jump to: