Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Alts In Red Again? - page 2. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
We see everything green today. There are as many as 15-20 percent rise in many altcoins. In fact, these elevations are artificial rises. We can say that correction is being made.
I hope this correction will be large and the altcoins will go up a bit and help their investors Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:57:29 AM
I believe that altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin. Look at the bitcoin trading chart. It has now become cheaper and altcoins have become cheaper.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 24, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
We need to wait for the Chinese New Year Whales to finish cashing out their stacks. They will be busy traveling to see their families in China soon so I guess they are taking  out what they can at present to go and buy their gifts. Also there is the fact that there was soem FUD lately in the mainstream media and also the first bitcoin futures will close on the 26th. Some coins though with good development are bouncing back from this bad bear run so after the middle of February we should see some lift in the markets hopefully.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
And now, 24th of Jan, they are almost all green but we don't know what would happen yet. South Korea regulations, whales, China etc are all effective.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
The king Bitcoin is under correction, we must wait until btc stability. If you check last couple of hrs than might notice that cryptos are making some rebound.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 24, 2018, 04:35:40 AM
I don't quite understand this reason. Developments in the Far East can be the cause of this decline.
There have been negative things about Bitcoin lately.

Governments and States couldn't stop their citizens on using and adapting Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies y and the only way to get real money is through local banks that's why authorities are making regulations because they still have full control their local banks and that's why Bitcoin and Altcoins are affected due declining investments from the people who are affected by the regulations.
There are reported that bank accounts are frozen so people could not access their assets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 04:33:37 AM
2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!

I have predicted this will happen again, and true red market is back. I'm not exactly sure what makes the market go crazy. maybe some rumors are still running, the case is similar to a chinese ban on crypto. but believe me, this will not last long will all be normal again.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
I also do not understand what is happening at the moment, so many coins are priced down, is this the end of crypto currancy? because many media vilify crypto currancy especially bitcoin, when does the market price of bitcoin and altcoin recover?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 24, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
Do not extremely care about it, it is normal that the market goes up and down all time. what you need is just sleep and wait until it goes up.
Yeah this is good time to buy because imo it’s alt season now so there will be other huge pump after this red market

It means it increase the value again, also don't feel worried when you see in the market the red color because its normal in crypto to have dumping, but weeks past it will be back again and rising. Also when you see changing in the market don't panic just stay calm, be patient and wait until it goes up.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 24, 2018, 04:30:27 AM
Alt coin market goes red when bitcoin starts bull run and many times it was a case when the coin were pumped

Indeed, when Bitcoin pumps Altcoins are being pump also and dumped when Bitcoin drops.
This is due to the exchange that the coin value are per Bitcoin and Ethereum Satoshi and not per dollar, thus any Bitcoin and Ethereum movements will affect Altcoins' prices.
If Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise rapidly then so does the Altcoins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
January 24, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
I don't quite understand this reason. Developments in the Far East can be the cause of this decline.
There have been negative things about Bitcoin lately.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!

Just like the other investments like stocks, the market always changes. The same as your investment with cryptocurrencies or alts, the market can be red again. This is a normal state. Better to continuously hold. Do a lot of research and know where you invested your resources and be vigilant enough.

I believe in the project I invested my money in, so yeah mate, I'm going to HOLD ...

I think that the correction period has not passed yet. I'm likely that it will continue until the beginning of spring, although no one can say for sure, all this is due to bitcoin futures, when they were sold for $ 20,000, of course now it's not profitable for bitcoins to grow, so they keep it until those to whom they sold bitcoins simply will not sell them.

I believe crypto will be stabilized soon and will start to have a positive trend and increasing price as usual ~
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 24, 2018, 04:24:57 AM
I know red days are dissapointing, i can feel you, i think it is normal market correction and some kind of manipulation from big investors like banks and institutions to buy everything cheaper, Fud and negative news is spread without solid reasons and people start selling in panic, once crypto markets mature and volume grows huge, there will be less effect of individual big investors, but it will take time.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 24, 2018, 04:22:27 AM
It's a correction time!
Cryptocurrencies are always changing both pumping and dumping because people are buying and selling coins at their choice.
People deserve to get profit when they hit high gains so it's normal this time that coins are having loss and gains because that's the part of the stock and Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 04:22:04 AM
everybody wants to get on the train and dump all they have. but since btc is going down, most alts will follow because they are depending on the price of the bitcoin. on the other hand, some altcoin are going up despite of btc , the mother of all crypto is going down.
Activity: 92
January 24, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
Alt coin market goes red when bitcoin starts bull run and many times it was a case when the coin were pumped
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

Just like the other investments like stocks, the market always changes. The same as your investment with cryptocurrencies or alts, the market can be red again. This is a normal state. Better to continuously hold. Do a lot of research and know where you invested your resources and be vigilant enough.
Activity: 477
January 24, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
yes because bitcoin is so down that's the reason all altcoins are in red I think it should be okay in a couple of weeks
It's still a normal conditions, you can't see altcoin price increase forever. The reason is because people trade bitcoin and altcoin everyday. They aims to get profit in btc or fiat. Because we cannot use bitcoin to buy good easily. Just wait until the marketplace platform of copico is launch. There we can buy good using btc and altcoin, especially XCPO because there is some advantages.
Activity: 560
January 24, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
I think that the correction period has not passed yet. I'm likely that it will continue until the beginning of spring, although no one can say for sure, all this is due to bitcoin futures, when they were sold for $ 20,000, of course now it's not profitable for bitcoins to grow, so they keep it until those to whom they sold bitcoins simply will not sell them.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
January 24, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
yes because bitcoin is so down that's the reason all altcoins are in red I think it should be okay in a couple of weeks
Pages:
Jump to: