Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Alts In Red Again? - page 6. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 105
January 21, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
Now all the crypto currency is corrected after panic sales.
Not only altсoins. Now u shouldnt sell anything now, just wait.
Give to cryptocurrency a little time and everything will return to its original course.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
btc may retest 10k, and then iw will go up a bit, maybe then alts will be green
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 21, 2018, 09:47:12 AM
i just thingking it was a normal situation in early year because much people withdraw their coin and the market still new and fresh and investor trying to start in a new investment
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 21, 2018, 09:45:14 AM
2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!
If you're surprised by the red numbers, then it means that you're a newbie in all of this, if this is true then I think you need to read a lot more about cryptocurrencies and how the market works, you'll find out that this is completely normal.
Nobody can tell you the cause of this dip, could be people cashing out some profits, could be a rumour, perhaps some headlines on the news causing FUD, or just usual volatility. It's hard to know the exact reason behind a dip in the market, but you need to understand that this something that happens all the time, so there's nothing worry about.
Yes i strongly agreed with your statement above, in cryptocurrencies it is normal that having a dip sometimes i was not surprised by these happenings now  that all cyrptos was having a red numbers on field in all exchanging sites, there's a price movement in coinsmarketcap because they all volatile it's nature to fluctuated either pump or dump. If you remember last year on November there was a fork that all coins are dropped so we can't exactly know what's really happened. So therefore much better to hold for a long term don't be panic and sell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
January 21, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
this is common in crypto
so I suggest taking the right moment to buy more
possibly 1 week ahead the price will continue to rise
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
January 21, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
2-3 Days back we saw the huge dip in all cryptos, later market recovered a little bit but right now market is in red again!
All cryptos is red in the market because of the correction of the price after a week it the price in the market will back to green again just hodl your token if the price not enough to you and avoid  trade loss.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Might take a few months to fully readjust back, especially since the Chinese New Year is coming up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
Because again a lot of bad news from China and Europe, and even in China new year, until March, I think nothing good will be.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
January 21, 2018, 09:29:21 AM
If you're surprised by the red numbers, then it means that you're a newbie in all of this, if this is true then I think you need to read a lot more about cryptocurrencies and how the market works, you'll find out that this is completely normal.
Nobody can tell you the cause of this dip, could be people cashing out some profits, could be a rumour, perhaps some headlines on the news causing FUD, or just usual volatility. It's hard to know the exact reason behind a dip in the market, but you need to understand that this something that happens all the time, so there's nothing worry about.
Activity: 360
January 21, 2018, 09:25:17 AM
Market not easy going back like nothing happened. Expect aftershock for a week and be stable again.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
January 21, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

I don't think there's any significant reason, probably a large amount of profit taking from people who bought the low. As far as I know there's been no further bad news so it's just the usual volatility in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 21, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

In Cryptocurrency fluctuation is normal occurrence, even though some of crypto is pumping there will be a time that their going to be dipped. When this happens in all aspect of market. However the only thing you have to do is have some faith in what crypto you invested in and continue to hold for it until the price will rise again.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
January 21, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
I can't understand why do people have no questions while there is an up trend and have a lot of complaints during correction? My question is why there should be a growth instead of the correction? Smiley
Haha, you read my mind.
For cryptocurrencies, it's absolutely normal to go up and down twice and more. Get used to it  Wink
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
Indeed this weekend the market tends to decline significantly, perhaps also due to several factors affecting the price of the coin, although this is very normal for crypto but thus I become very worried whether the price will stabilize quickly because I read some articles lots of negative news which overrides crypto, whether that's the main cause of the rate cuts of some coins in the market.
Activity: 157
January 21, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

It was expected for me, expect a deepest dip this time and more FUD, buy more because the next stop will be at 1.5 trillion. Btw now is the biggest time for new ICOs, I will recommend you to invest to DIWtoken or Trade.io, both are project will strong teams and long term investments.
Activity: 434
January 21, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
Bitcoin cannot decide where to go- up or down.At any fluctuations in the price, traders want to sell altcoins at a higher price,then buy them cheaper.So the market reacts to the behavior of bitcoin.I do not care.I have a long-term strategy Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 21, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
That's exactly how the market is falling and rising as well as we need to accept it. And what we have to do is be guided by knowing news about every token we collect. In that way we will avoid trading losses.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 21, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
Some fluctuations on crypto market is normal practice . You can start worrying if price decreased for est. 50% in a few days, but if it's just 10-15% that's ok .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 21, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
Have not heard any relevant news that would make me panic about this dip. I would consider checking if your alt-coin dipped in btc value as well. If you just look at CMC, that would be deceiving because it is based on dollars. If bitcoin dips, alts value in dollar dips as well and vice versa.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 21, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
More people are selling off after the little recovery. they are selling off to invest in other alts coin that are down. Also Asia new year is fast approaching. Some are selling off and preparing for the festival.
Pages:
Jump to: