Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 13. (Read 5117 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 08:25:46 AM
Firstly I'm here to make money. After that I want learn various technologies. That's why I'm here.....
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
I think it's not surprising that most people are here to earn money. It is precisely because of the huge investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and it is possible for the community to make the block chain technology be used and accepted by more people.
that is true and it is okay that people want to talk toneach other tomshare their problems and to discuss things that make them worried
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
I am here to help crypto to hcange the world and to replace usual econimics that are too harmful for people. I also want to make my own contribution to this great deal.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
I am here because I think crypto is the future. And as early bird I will be awarded for joining it. Just think about how many people know about crypto or even hold it, not so much in the world
Activity: 93
August 30, 2018, 01:23:34 PM
Regardless I put stock in digital currency since I know our general public needs this framework called blockchain innovation. The part of digital money takes care of an issue when it comes sending cash all through the other nation in a moment as it were. That is the reason despite everything I put stock in digital money in spite of the fact that I've been misled likewise by some speculation stages.
Activity: 322
August 29, 2018, 02:44:21 PM
I'm not afraid to reveal my place on the forum. I came here to earn money. I see a prospect in this place. It's simple.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 01:00:47 PM
You wrote correctly. That is almost all for the sake of money, but the most money will earn smart and bold people. So here as everywhere to earn more, you need to increase your level
Activity: 319
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 29, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
I'm here to in this forum to reply most comment here and make some post for people to know what good and bad in the crypto world, to be sincere most of us are here to post for our bounty program even me myself. Then why are we doing that is to make some share in the bounty we partake in, so the purpose of all the people here is to make some money. I think that's why we are here, should I say that is why i am here.well I can talk for everyone some are here for different reasons.
Activity: 42
August 29, 2018, 05:42:19 AM
I still believe in cryptocurrency because I know our society needs this system called blockchain technology. The role of cryptocurrency solves a problem when it comes sending money in and out of the other country in an instant only. That's why I still believe in cryptocurrency although I've been scammed also by some investment platforms.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
August 29, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
Of course everyone here for making money. We all have different only reason. Someone already experienced user and looking for a new source of income, investors are looking for new projects for investment, newcomers get acquainted with the world of cryptocurrency. All this is quite correct, in General, this forum helps everyone to find the information you need to solve their problems.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
August 29, 2018, 05:29:53 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

True at the beginning it was mainly about making money. If you keep reading about blockchain, you start to understand the massive potential of blockchain for society as a whole.

Underbanked people, fight against corruption, guarantee of free vote and speach, next generation money.. The list is endless. A lot of idealistic people in this space fortunately and great communities. I would like to point at Decenternet, whose ICO Sean Kim is clearly an idealist.
Activity: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
I do not deny, I'm here to earn, as well as 90 % of the forum, only 20 % believe in the idea and technology
Activity: 77
August 27, 2018, 06:05:29 AM
Despite the fact that everything bob back to profiting however this discussion have done past profiting. This discussion have made numerous individuals extraordinarily the part never to remain sit still without doing anythings. This has long free individuals from doing awful thing or thinking adversely which may influence their feeling. Bitcointalk gathering made us to be exceptionally bustling constantly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
This forum provides opportunities. I'm happy to fulfill myself here. I am interested to be here and observe the course of events.  I learn everything here
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
I in reality superficial qualified the unselfishness edge moreover up choice emf recommendation husband, allay several auspicious workforce recommendation
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 21, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
I do not hide the fact that the crypto currency, first of all, attracted me as an instrument of making money and increasing my investments. The second is that the world is now full of all pyramids, which offer huge "guaranteed" profits in a short time. These projects are also risky, like crypto currency, but do not carry any value. Therefore, I invested my money in the crypto currency, because I liked the very idea of blocking, I love innovation and try to be in a trend.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 01:49:01 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I think through doing Airdrop and Bounty, we also can learn more knowledge about cryptocurrency. Since I have did Bounty in this forum, I knew lots of project and its technology. This is a combination of earning money and learning knowlegde
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:38:22 AM
We have to admit that most people came here really for the sake of earning money. But in fact, many are interested in participating in the crypto market and improving technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:12:25 PM
I'm here because I need to make good profits. This is the main thing why am here? My purpose is become a successful man from the crypto. I think I can do it in near the future. I will say little thing form in my experience, we can't earn money without good knowledge. If someone earning money without knowledge, definitely, he or she failing soonly. Everybody can earn money, but everybody can't continuously earn money because the main thing is knowledge and experience. If you need to become a successful man form the crypto. So 1st of all learn about the field. Then collect some experience in the field. After you can become a successful man and you can continuously earn money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 20, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
I don't believe anyone here will deny the fact that we are all here to make money in crypto currency in other to take care of our individual needs. There is nothing one cannot find via Google so, to those who are of the believe that they are here knowledge purpose they are not telling the truth.
Pages:
Jump to: