Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are altcoins important? - page 2. (Read 2772 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 22, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
Perhaps a lot of people missed the opportunity of investing in bitcoin while it was at it's early stage and thus altcoins as the name implies are there to act as bitcoin in the aspect of making your the expected profit which you would have gotten if you invested in bitcoin from the beginning.

Bitcoin has some flaws and altcoins are here to cover up for this flaws which it has, as Ethereum for example is an alternative coin that was coined as a result of the flaw of bitcoin having limited supply which is 21million and now Ethereum trying to cover for bitcoin was created in a manner that if doesn't have a limited supply, what it's saying essence is that the more the population of ethereum adopters  the likely they are to realise a new number in other to reach us all.

Another example of importance is when the network is congested altcoins are used for payment as a result so it does count.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
March 22, 2024, 07:21:23 PM
Although I do not trust most of the altcoins projects on the market, I am convinced of the importance of these projects to some extent. Many may share a bad perception about altcoins because the huge number of scam projects and how much risky are those investments.
Altcoins are an important component of the cryptocurrency ecosystem as it's offering a wide range of advantages like: offering diversity of innovation which will surely can be accessible for a wider audience/the potential to generate high returns from trading or long-term hodl/enabling startup projects that are promoting decentralization which will enable growing new communities.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 22, 2024, 07:06:27 PM

Blockchain systems continue to lead the way for altcoins, and Partisia is no exception. Despite its recent listing, Partisia demonstrates immense potential that's impossible to ignore. Its innovative approach to data privacy and security through Secure Multiparty Computation (MPC) sets it apart in the blockchain landscape. As more investors and developers recognize its capabilities, Partisia is poised to make significant waves in the cryptocurrency world. With its robust features and forward-thinking technology, Partisia has the potential to become a major player in the altcoin market in the near future.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 22, 2024, 06:09:14 PM
Bitcoin is only main coin and rest of thousands cryptocurrency are called altcoins. If you don't like altcoins means you only investment in Bitcoin. Is that right when there are potential altcoins also available for investment? And altcoins are different, each catageoy are different. Potential altcoins can be hold for long term. There's no problem. And some altcoins can be trade for long also but some altcoins should be buy fast and sell fast and some shitcoins never should buy. There are so many thing. You can't describe altcoins industry just in one sentence only
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2024, 01:03:11 AM
Of course, altcoin is really really important. It’s a good project for me if you you are not being scammed, so many altcoin out there that can grow your portfolio. This is because there is some good projects that may not be listed in the CoinMarketCap, or even if it is listed in a CoinMarketCap attention, and the intensity of the project may not be much, but is a good project. that is why so many people that usually find out this kind of project and invest early on it by the time that is a little grow or increase a little move they make most of the money life for example, what happened to Shiba yesterday and today Shiba almost doubled the original price so altcoin also, I wouldn’t advise you to invest only in bitcoin no spread your money. You don’t know where it can favor you perfectly well from I have so many facts that I can be able to prove for you. So, therefore, altcoin is so important for an investor. I just wanted to take notes that altcoin is something you should have in your wallet permanently, depending on the project you are targeting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
March 03, 2024, 11:48:48 PM
I think some say it's important and some say it's not important.
That's my opinion, back to each person's taste.
whether altcoins or bitcoins all have their respective roles, in my opinion.
It's up to us to see what it's all about.

for me it’s definitely important as it eases a lot of things in the market even if you don’t use altcoins and you don’t find them important, it still has its own purpose and plays into the market more than you think it does

altcoins are options that offers faster transactions and cheaper fees compared to the top cryptocurrencies like btc or eth it is also relatively cheaper in general and there are a lot of kinds of altcoins that serve purposes that btc can’t

If you are a trader, you will definitely prefer altcoins to grow your money. However, if you want to protect your money, you will definitely choose Bitcoin.
Therefore, altcoins are very important for technological progress, as well as for the financial progress of traders and investors  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2024, 03:48:01 PM

for me it’s definitely important as it eases a lot of things in the market even if you don’t use altcoins and you don’t find them important, it still has its own purpose and plays into the market more than you think it does

altcoins are options that offers faster transactions and cheaper fees compared to the top cryptocurrencies like btc or eth it is also relatively cheaper in general and there are a lot of kinds of altcoins that serve purposes that btc can’t

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
February 22, 2024, 03:14:20 PM
Altcoins are vital for diversifying investment portfolios beyond Bitcoin, introducing innovative technologies, catering to specialized use cases, fostering healthy market competition, and increasing overall liquidity in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. They contribute to decentralization by offering alternatives to Bitcoin's dominance and provide a platform for experimentation and learning within the crypto community.
Just like we know that Bitcoin has about 52% dominance in cryptocurrency while altcoins take the remaining 48% dominance.
This shows that Bitcoin is the have more potential in the market than the altcoins market but that does not matter because there are many altcoins in the market that have good potential in the market to create frequent liquidity and do well in the market.
Once we know what we are doing, we can select good altcoins and invest in them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
February 22, 2024, 01:24:48 PM
Altcoins offers a lot of new opportuniities for people, but not all of them are useful for people. It is necessary to remember that a lot of fake altcoins and fake projects appear.
New alt coins in the market offer very attractive, low prices, many people invest in new coins in the hope of high profits. At present Bitcoin price is above $50k, very cheap new coins are entering the market with a lot of pump to focus on Bitcoin price increase. Many are falling into the trap of new projects, investing in fake projects and losing money. A lot of altcoins pumped up during the Bitcoin bullrun, so we need to be smart about investing in the right coins. I am optimistic from alt coins, a lot of money can be earned from here too if I keeping investing in coins like Ethereum, BNB, Solana and hold it.
New altcoins pump now with different list and sometimes this coins might serve as ponzi scheme where as investors will put all their money unknowingly. I believe people behind those new projects just know the time to launch and create new tokens, this is just like a trap and they decide to launch the project now when we're getting close to the bull market. People will be easily deceive due to the fear of missing out  but those real investors will never fall for this trap, some investors might still not know due social influencers that's why it's advisable to do your own research first before buying any token.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 22, 2024, 12:45:27 PM
Scam, death both have in altcoins market so why you want investing altcoins?
My opinion buy dip and sold faster on some profits like to be best revenge for all altcoins investors!
What's your skills and opinion? 

why don't you give reasons if you don't like altcoins?? because I think everyone must have altcoins other than bitcoin, except meme coins and hype coins. and in my opinion there is no altcoin scam because there is only people's carelessness that makes them lose in alctoins scam. because there are so many altcoin choices that you can invest in in the crypto market which have the potential to develop in the future.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
February 22, 2024, 12:31:24 PM
So what exactly did you decide? Although it's not important, we should be aware of the times/technology, and i see a lot of opportunities available there, it just takes tenacity and patience because I find it difficult to practice but easy to live.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
February 22, 2024, 10:18:15 AM

Every person cannot think alike and it is not possible that every person will think exactly same as other thinks. In my opinion altcoins are good as well as bad depends on their nature and rate of success.

You can get benefit from altcoins if you search well that which coin is Suitable under such conditions. Take Solana as an example that it was not a successful coin in past but now as its rate is increasing so everyone wants to make investment in it. Same is the case with other altcoins if you find a coin successful then don't hesitate to invest on time otherwise you will miss the opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
February 21, 2024, 07:25:02 AM
Altcoins offers a lot of new opportuniities for people, but not all of them are useful for people. It is necessary to remember that a lot of fake altcoins and fake projects appear.
New alt coins in the market offer very attractive, low prices, many people invest in new coins in the hope of high profits. At present Bitcoin price is above $50k, very cheap new coins are entering the market with a lot of pump to focus on Bitcoin price increase. Many are falling into the trap of new projects, investing in fake projects and losing money. A lot of altcoins pumped up during the Bitcoin bullrun, so we need to be smart about investing in the right coins. I am optimistic from alt coins, a lot of money can be earned from here too if I keeping investing in coins like Ethereum, BNB, Solana and hold it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
February 21, 2024, 01:55:56 AM
I don't really like altcoins, especially new coins, meme classes, or hype coins. However, many argue for Altcoins, especially the newer projects, that they can experience rapid price growth, providing the potential opportunity for significant investment ROI and I'm also surprised it has always been able to attract so much interest from both investors and developers.
You may not like alt coins but there are many crypto community who like to invest in alt coins.Even those crypto communities have earned thousands of dollars by investing in alt coins.They are experienced for which they have successfully invested in various alt coins with potential. There are many fake coins among alt coins especially those that are new to the market and after their arrival their prices increase significantly many of them are scams.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
February 21, 2024, 12:56:58 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 21, 2024, 12:09:55 AM
My opinion buy dip and sold faster on some profits like to be best revenge for all altcoins investors!
There are good and bad altcoins in the market. If you go ahead with all the good and bad coins but you cannot protect yourself. If an investor goes ahead with the best coins then he will definitely get success. So it is always better to proceed with service to make yourself more successful. I will never go with shitcoins to invest I will always go with the best coins to invest. Even though my profit will be less and I will get less return, I always prefer to stick with less risky coins to be safe because I don't like to take more risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 20, 2024, 10:05:29 AM
not that easy. you talk about scams and death (dead coins) but you suggest buying on dips. What if the price decrease that occurs is not an ordinary price decrease? I mean the price continues to fall and will turn into a dead coin. There is no guarantee that when you buy the price will recover or rise.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
February 20, 2024, 09:56:26 AM
Investing in altcoins, despite risks like scams and volatility, can offer significant rewards. Smart strategies, such as buying on dips and selling for profit, capitalize on market fluctuations. It requires research, timing, and an understanding of market trends. Altcoins can diversify portfolios, access innovative projects, and potentially yield high returns. While caution is warranted, dismissing altcoins entirely overlooks the growth and opportunities within the crypto landscape. My strategy emphasizes diversification and risk management, ensuring investments are spread across different assets to minimize potential losses and capitalize on growth opportunities within the altcoin market.

If you would like to discuss this further, you can contact me via my Discord: https://discord.gg/dCvaBZWNcG
Activity: 140
Merit: 92
February 20, 2024, 07:52:33 AM

Not all altcoins is a actually a scain, many has become very rich overnight by invest in altcoin, on to the fact that to what ever that has advantage also have disadvantage, many of the the altcoins doesn't have a real life application purpose they are created to gain certain level of publicity and there after  they become dump expecially when demand is zero, I don't like altcoin that much but any one venturing in altcoin should as well consider having btc in his portfolio.
Activity: 378
Merit: 184
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 18, 2024, 04:21:44 PM
People with their choice of investment, what you like may not attract me but it doesn't mean that such is not accepted by some persons, personally I don't like altcoins because of the potential danger involved, more especially the hyped ones, if you go to social media, you will see people advertising fraudulent projects and if you as a person is not careful you will fall victim, they important of altcoin for people not concentrate all their investment in bitcoin and also when bitcoin appreciated in price there is a possibility of investors in altcoin profit, that's what I know.
Pages:
Jump to: