Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are people doing so many things to frustrate crytocurrency - page 2. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I came across an article recently. Google is joining Facebook and Twitter to ban all crypto related ads. Why does everyone seem to want to frustrate crytocurrency?

It's fear and unruly. It may be unintentional but these things can't be helped, it's the same
as promoting something good for a cause. Whatever the motives might be, it will always
continue to happen. Scams are one major influence in such a widespread of negative news
on cryptocurrency. People become frustrated, and some will simply give in to the whole
negative assumption, but to the ones well informed it's just another normal day in the
cryptocurrency community. Get your facts straight and authenticate the source.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my humble opinion, its because:
1. They being pushed by the fiat money maker
2. Theres so many scam and fake project in the ICO
3. They work for the government that scare of the existence of cryptocurrency.
Thats is..
I'm more inclined to your third point, I'm sure the government will take a part in the affairs (about crypto) in social media which can still be seen by most governments department who haven't really legalized crypto. Anyhow until now seems it still looks a concern because of the characteristics of crypto.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
A lot of people do not understand cryptocurrencies, a lot of people have been scammed using cryptocurrencies and now they tend to think that cryptocurrencies itself is a scam and they are just being careful.

I don't know how you are saying bitcoin is an scam.Do you how much people invest their in bitcoin.I had huge amount of bitcoin and I had keep it for my future.In November 2017 ,I had sell my holding bitcoin and brought a new bike with the profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
A lot of people do not understand cryptocurrencies, a lot of people have been scammed using cryptocurrencies and now they tend to think that cryptocurrencies itself is a scam and they are just being careful.
No its not that you don't get the whole topic. They are spreading big negative news and spread it to create a dump and its not to scam. If you have bitcoins and you sold because of panicked and you blame crypto for it thats a scam for the others. In the other cases they sold because of panick and buy back when the price is much higher. Whales have take their time to play the market they want to make more and more bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
they are not intended, but this is only because stymies many a discussion about good crypto in social media that not all people are interested in and this will just be trash just for people who don't know about this.
Activity: 182
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
Yes for me the beginner is sometimes in doubt with the existence of ads or sites that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, but I've read from articles of seniors using bitcoin very promising even many successful.
There are many several factors as to why others banning this cryptocurrency. They don't truly understands yet the cryptocurrency existence to the users. Yes even others doubt it still many users treat bitcoin as the best platform these days.
besides that i think a lot of domestic investors who want investors cryptocurrency re-investment in their country. because maybe they are afraid their economic condition will be sluggish because investors moved investment into cryptocurency
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
Yes for me the beginner is sometimes in doubt with the existence of ads or sites that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, but I've read from articles of seniors using bitcoin very promising even many successful.
There are many several factors as to why others banning this cryptocurrency. They don't truly understands yet the cryptocurrency existence to the users. Yes even others doubt it still many users treat bitcoin as the best platform these days.

I think some of the reason why other ban bitcoin is because there are a lot of people victims by scam and the problem here is because they just invested in scam without knowing if that is real that they can get profit or not.
Activity: 78
I think those people doing things to frustrate crytocurrency is those people that believe it, and maybe don't know how to do it. But it does not affect the crypto popularity.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
In my humble opinion, its because:
1. They being pushed by the fiat money maker
2. Theres so many scam and fake project in the ICO
3. They work for the government that scare of the existence of cryptocurrency.
Thats is..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
They are not frustrated with cryptocurrency. It is a rumor that they have their own internal plan of making their own crypto and that's why they have to eliminate the advertising of other crypto's. And another reason is they are preventing those scammy ICOs to advertise on their network which is ideal to all of the crypto enthusiasts and even newbies.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I came across an article recently. Google is joining Facebook and Twitter to ban all crypto related ads. Why does everyone seem to want to frustrate cryptocurrency?

Because Google, Facebook, Twitter and other giant Internet company hate about decentralize technology.
It can kill their service which is selling a centralize data. That's why they will ban every people who use their service to promote Cryptocurrency.

This seems like an interesting perspective... Maybe you are right, the blockchain and cryptocurrencies are challenging a certain status quo that has probably been rather lucrative for many large companies, especially ones working precisely on data that is not encrypted and not anonymous..
This is something that many do not really understand they think of bitcoin as just a currency but the truth is that the blockchain is probably going to change the way we think about storing information and any service or business that relies on storing the information is going to be affected by it and as we know Google, Facebook and many other business rely on it to earn money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I came across an article recently. Google is joining Facebook and Twitter to ban all crypto related ads. Why does everyone seem to want to frustrate crytocurrency?
For some reason they are trying to playsafe. We all know that there are scam ICO's. Social media doesn't want to be part of that so they decided to ban all of them just be safem Same thing as google. All of this happen because of those scammers leaving a bad impression to social media companies. Let's hope the they will reconsider their decision and be back as normal in terms of advertisement.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
There are so many reasons why people keep on making fake news against crypto currency especially those whose business is investing and maybe also banks because they are afraid of Bitcoin for all they know that investing inn Bitcoin doubles your money especially when you invest in good project so banks are afraid of this.
Its all about insecurity, banks are afraid on bitcoin because of the opportunities to earn big profits. I think some banks are paiding a person to frustrate the bitcoin forum so that investors are afraid to invest money. We all know that some projects error to accomplish the task so I think the investors are got scammed on their ICO and no great comeback of profits so they try started frustrating the forum. 
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
There are so many reasons why people keep on making fake news against crypto currency especially those whose business is investing and maybe also banks because they are afraid of Bitcoin for all they know that investing inn Bitcoin doubles your money especially when you invest in good project so banks are afraid of this.
Activity: 107
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I dont know what are their own reasons why they ban bitcoin and other crypto currency ads in facebook and other social media. Maybe there are only specific countries that do these because they dont support the idea or they are against bitcoin.

It is maybe because those people who got scammed by some fake ICOs reported it to those site who was mentioned by the OP. And I think these sites just wanted to protect their reputations because they don't want to be the reason why people are being victim by a scam. There are still possible reasons why they wanted to bann ICO and this is the reason why crypto continue to decline its value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
probably because the price of crypto fell drastically and thought that crypto is a scam. when crypto prices rise to the moon, in fact there is no bad news about crypto. they are all worried about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Surely many market players who do not want their markets broken because of cryptocurrency. Many things that some people do to reduce cryptocurrency, from the issue does not match reality and many other things. Of course it does not damage them mentally because in this forum we can know why cryptocurrency goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: