Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are people nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 2214 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If you invest your own money you would worry also I think. So nothing unusual in this, I am worrying also about my money!!!
Activity: 168
This is a very risky market and people are worrying about their money they invested in coins. Also a lot of pole afraid something they don't understand
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
In my opinion, people are anxious in investing their money in the cryptocurrency market because Bitcoin prices are falling so much that make their assets are evaporated.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
I do not think it’s about been nervous
We all want to make more money and logic says you need to invest money to make more money
To do that you can join in crypto currency and invest in valuable projects with solidified products and will make the future even bright

Don’t be nervous and you cannot panic
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
People are nervous about owning and investing into cryptocurrency because of the nature of cryptocurrency that is very volatile meaning it is very risky to invest. It os either you will lose your money or if you are fortunate enough there is also a possibility to double your money. I think that is the main reason why people are afraid and nervous to invest in it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
So many people are nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies cos a lot of them are afraid of getting their money lost. So many of them think that it is an easy way to lose money and they don't want that. Some others are just scared as to what the future holds for them with crypocurrencies, and as such, do not want to take a chance with it.
All they think is they can become one of the richest person on Earth by just simply investing on it.

That's the wrong believe that's on their mind, they never think of it as the same thing like stock market and any other investment.
Well i already hear that many times lol it's like they just lazy to sell until 1 sell button can make them really rich. What a greedy people.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think lot of people are so worried about crypto due to falling down the market. but the old investors have still hoping, market will grow up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
So many people are nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies cos a lot of them are afraid of getting their money lost. So many of them think that it is an easy way to lose money and they don't want that. Some others are just scared as to what the future holds for them with crypocurrencies, and as such, do not want to take a chance with it.
All they think is they can become one of the richest person on Earth by just simply investing on it.

That's the wrong believe that's on their mind, they never think of it as the same thing like stock market and any other investment.
Activity: 420
There are a lot of factors that constitute to this. A lot of people are not risk takers and would rather just stay in their own bubble and enjoy the money that they get from their jobs without having to risk anything. While a lot of peoplw who are interested in investing still think that the coins are some kind of scams so they are scared to put their money into it
Activity: 546
A lot of people are scared when it comes to investing or putting their money in any kind of investments that gives them the risk of losing their money in the long term that is why so many people are nervous about buying and owning cryptocurrencies. They need better assurances to make them want to invest in the coins that are available to them
Activity: 113
Activity: 113
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Over the past nine months, with the fall of all altcoins, there certainly is a reason to worry and nervous investors. Only those investors who daily traded with their investments are not nervous. Just sitting and waiting for profits at the present time in the crypto is difficult.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
all the owners of coins in large or small numbers will experience things like that, there is little worry that their capital will decrease if they see the market continues to decline, but that is normal in my opinion, for large investors such things will be used as a means of gaining profit by buying coins at cheap prices
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Cryptocurrency is a high risk investment and its not a wise choice for people who are not ready to get to zero because it can happen ,crypto is only for strong investors ,I'm ready for the risks ,out of nothing there is always something
Activity: 105
The cryptocurrency is a new financial industry. Its market value is very large. Maybe you can get rich overnight, or you can completely go bankrupt overnight.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
I see the concerns of people in doing activities on cryptocurrency because they have no knowledge of cryptocurrency. They are afraid of losing a lot of assets or money when the selling price is low. Even though my belief is the greater the risk, the greater the benefits we will get. What I mean is that they don't want to take risks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
many who do not already have this knowledge and that makes many people fret with the condition of the existing crypto. a bad circumstance such as this did a lot to get people thinking bad about crypto and this makes them go. Crypto investment indeed is promising but the risk is there precisely to make this promising thing turns into panic.
Activity: 602
It seems to me that such a situation is generally considered normal, especially when people do not understand what they are doing, because cryptocurrency is exactly the place to invest, but for this you need to understand the situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
The main reason for that  is that many people put all eggs in one basket  and when their coin is  crashing they are in trouble.
The other reason for panic is when people invest the amount they are not ready to lose.
We all know that investing in crypo is associated with high risk and we should not have all our investment in it, we should diversify them.
Pages:
Jump to: