Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are people nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies? - page 7. (Read 2214 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
People are afraid of what they don't know or understand, that's pretty much one of the main reasons why cryptocurrencies aren't that popular just yet. To the general public, it may look like a complete hassle to start to get to know about cryptos and how to use them, they'd rather invest in stuff they've hear a lot or have proven to be safe investments like stocks and whatnot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
 people nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies why because the are thinking when the invest the might have there money lost on the process that's there reason while some don't understand the process of investing in crypto which bring them fear.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 I believe that with the the recurring bear market of cryptocurrencies wherein price value had dropped huge value, most of these people are afraid especially the newbies in this crypto community that they might end up losing with their investment...The high risk involved with cryptocurrencies is the reason people are nervous about owning or investing in it...
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I see a lot of questions about cryptocurrency. I don't understand why people are so suspicious. We all see that even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency fluctuates, falls, rises again. But from year to year growing. Even when the price is low, it is a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies when a good time to sell is rising if it is not a long term investment. In any case, there are positive aspects, the main thing to be able to use them and look for. And there is no reason for tantrums and nerves. And the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, we all know and understand. To do this, we do our research. And each of us is doing everything possible to minimize the risks. So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?

Because almost investors when come to this market all desire that they can earn much money and in the short time, and they always are in the mood of gambling more than investing
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
People are nervous because most of them had taken loans to get in BTC and etc. Some even sell their houses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
People are nervous because the market is unstable but if you now buy bitcoin and altcoins on dolgosrok I think it will bring a lot of benefits when the market starts to grow but do not need to sell at the first jump of the coin .
Because people hope for the cyclicity in 2017. And cycles are not repeated this year! All those who invested their funds in the beginning of 2018, hoping that there will be a bullish market at the end of 2018, see that the cycle is not repeated and the market has long been at the bottom. That's nervous!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I see a lot of questions about cryptocurrency. I don't understand why people are so suspicious. We all see that even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency fluctuates, falls, rises again. But from year to year growing. Even when the price is low, it is a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies when a good time to sell is rising if it is not a long term investment. In any case, there are positive aspects, the main thing to be able to use them and look for. And there is no reason for tantrums and nerves. And the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, we all know and understand. To do this, we do our research. And each of us is doing everything possible to minimize the risks. So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?
You can blame media. They portray bitcoin and crypto as something that is bad. Take for example, Warren Buffet's attack, calling bitcoin as a rat poison. That alone will not sink on a casual investors like the majority of us, or people wanting to enter. And then media saying that its been used by criminals. So media for me plays a big role on why crypto is getting a negative side from a lot of people and not wanting to join and enter the ecosystem. Yes, DYOR should be the first thing to do, research everything and when you are ready then enter and invest. No need to listen to media and don't be influence by them.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?

It is normal with every business you want to start newly, moreso, the one you have barely heard about, know how to go about it nor even as it were, digital currency. So when people get much of anxiety on it, I do understand it. You don't even know who holds your investment in an exchange. You can't hold your country responsible if anything goes wrong.

These are some of the anxiety that builds up until a time when the fear is gone.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Actually those who are nervous about owning and investing crypto currencies are"  Lazy " people. which too lazy to make some research to obtain specific information and knowledge, ( which even it is a big hep for the sake of their capital especially when there's a negative issue in the market) that's why  they're all  had fear and become nervous about owning crypto because of being lacks, which is always relying also on others thoughts and predictions before making decisions that sometimes can cause losses and failures.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
bad news and FUD have made panic and have a bad impact on the market. now everyone is afraid because their assets have dropped dramatically and have almost no value. aggravated by some people who suggest selling or continuing to hold it which makes people increasingly confused which direction to move.
Activity: 686
I think that is due to too much FUD in crypto market now making investors doubts about bitcoin in general and blockchain technology in particular. I still believe in blockchain technology and Bitcoin still the king.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I believe that with the the recurring bear market of cryptocurrencies wherein price value had dropped huge value, most of these people are afraid especially the newbies in this crypto community that they might end up losing with their investment. These people were thinking that there will be more dips to come to the point that they feel it could nt recover anymore. However, I personally believe that people should not worry too much as btc and other cryptos will be back on track and recover from it's dip soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The high risk involved with cryptocurrencies is the reason people are nervous about owning or investing in it. Because there is a lot uncertainties surrounding it, some people will rather stay away and invest other traditional investments like government bonds, etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Because they fear that they might lose their investment, especially when they see this kind of bear market that is already going on for more than 8 months. But those who know the true potential if crypto know that this is a great time to make investments.
Activity: 854
Because they are not much of a risk taker. They are afraid because when crypto drops it can drop hard, no matter how it can grow, they are just playing it safe. It's their life and I think we should not push them if they don't want to enter crypto because they don't have the guts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Unlike other type of investment, cryptocurrency has become the democratized tool since anybody can join us here and there is no restriction or qualification whatsoever which means that the cryptocurrency platform is made up of whole array of people and backgrounds and many of us are very new to investing and as neophytes many can be easily aroused to do many things stupid compared to someone who is already professional and knows many things basic and advanced. This is one factor why this market is always marked with great volatility not seen in any other market...which is of course can be bane or boon depending on which side you are looking at it.
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody. Of course they are nervous, because it is a very big risk. As a rule, many bet more than they can afford to lose. So and such attitude. And yet, after all, a lot of instability in this area and there are liars, here and such behavior.
GAG
Activity: 98
Nervous usually people who invest for a short time or trade within a week / day. Since the volatility in the crypto market is very high, people during the week how to increase their capital at times and there is nothing left.
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
How if crypto market never recover? nothing backed cryptocurrency.
Also how you feel if you invest in something that many governments against it
Activity: 102
The only reason I think it's making people nervous in investing in cryptocurrency is that the market price is red, so this is making them afraid of what to do, either to sell off or hold, or to invest more
Pages:
Jump to: