Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are people nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies? - page 8. (Read 2214 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
to work on decision as applying use with distinct of strategy as expending use of limitation on possession with resource and works on terms with the dedicated sequence on timelines as examining of chance on closing with minimum numbers of returns with the finest of ends.
Activity: 257
Merit: 0

Any novelty is intimidating, and the novelty associated with the risk of invested capital is frightening in a double

gratitude is welcome
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Usually there is because the thing goes one, do you think all the people like it when came money in paper out? First it was allways gold coins or silver coins, then we had paper money, now we have digital, people think they are buying air and not the technology.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The fearl of losing your money. Government legislation of most nations is also not supporting the full adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
People are nervous because the market is unstable but if you now buy bitcoin and altcoins on dolgosrok I think it will bring a lot of benefits when the market starts to grow but do not need to sell at the first jump of the coin .
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
Cryptocurrencies are one of the most risky investment present at the current time. There is a high potential profit but also has a risk of cryptocurrency being discarded due to a lot of problems created by others or cryptocurrencies themselves. But to be real, at current market, not buying is the stupidest thing you'll ever regret about.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?
Maybe they are risking more than they can afford to lose. If they are, it is not a wise thing to do. When you invest in cryptocurrencies you should be prepared to go to zero. It is a real possibility. As much as I would like to think it is not, it is similar to gambling. So people should understand this one thing that they can lose their investment. If they can afford to lose it and be Okay with it, there is no place for worry and nervousness.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I see a lot of questions about cryptocurrency. I don't understand why people are so suspicious. We all see that even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency fluctuates, falls, rises again. But from year to year growing. Even when the price is low, it is a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies when a good time to sell is rising if it is not a long term investment. In any case, there are positive aspects, the main thing to be able to use them and look for. And there is no reason for tantrums and nerves. And the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, we all know and understand. To do this, we do our research. And each of us is doing everything possible to minimize the risks. So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?
Pages:
Jump to: