Pages:
Author

Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ? - page 6. (Read 3025 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
They are too weak to reach success, but they want it even more than hardworking people, cause they know they'll never have it  Undecided
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
the ones who try to get a "better life style" .......and fail become jealous from those who succeed.........the main cause of it is that people want everything ......but don't want to do something for it.......and if someone do achieve his aims then the others become jealous
Activity: 14
When a person who is less able in terms of economic life interacts with the environment that the majority is a group of people who are. They associate with choosing an equal and excommunicate friend who they think is not their class. This will certainly create social jealousy in the environment.
Activity: 61
Maybe because they don't tend to get what they want or maybe because they expect more on things that they want versus on things that they need. Like, it is everywhere.  A lot of people experienced it nowadays and most of them did not get enough of what they were expecting in life. The next question to consider is, why some people don't get to be contented?
Activity: 52
Because they're not confident, not ready to lose a person
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Jealousy is natural as it makes people compete and reach the new heights. I see it as an instrument of evolution.
Activity: 77
People suffer from jealousy because they pay more attention in complementing and appreciating others, instead of working in themselves to grow and be appreciated.

We suffer from jealousy because we value more their achievements and compare it to us and afterwards, we degrade ourselves.

People don't exert time in finding what's the best in their own, instead, they keep on locking up themselves in their own world full of comparison and don't work on it to succeed.
Activity: 112
Instead of being jelaous on people who have the things we want we shold try to learn from them.
People are just to lazy to get started and it is easier to be jelaous then to start working. Many people
forget that the people who have achieved things that we crave have worked really hard to get them.
Even if it is not a thing if it is a character trait it is still learned and requiered a lot of practice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

I've been on both the receiving and the giving end of the green eyed monster. In my opinion we are jealous because there is a possibility that what we have maybe taken away from us. It maybe by any number of ways but the bottom line is what we own maybe owned by another and not by us anymore. In a relationship a dose of jealousy is healthy, so to keep our partners feeling loves and valued. But too much jealousy often leads to a termination of a relationship. This maybe caused by alot of things, only the common factor is self consciousness
Activity: 32
Jealousy is an anti virtual activity of human characters. It can damage our relationship and reduce our faith to the society. Nobody like if people carry such types of characters. We live together to be happy but if we can't provide a good behavior each other people don't like to communicate with us. So everybody should avoid jealousy.
Activity: 27
I think jealousy is not that bad for example, if you think someone is making your other half happy (in a sense) you need to find way of how you can improve
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Envy and jealousy is very different. Jealousy is where a person that is very important to you is giving more attention to others than you while envy is where you want to have the things that others have. It's just normal as long as you don't do any harm to them.
Activity: 208
People who are in jealous is made by their insecurities and lack of self contentment.they should learn how to deal in every person that they meet.
Activity: 150
тaк peвнocть или зaвить вce тaки? paзныe пoнятия!! ecли гoвopить пpo зaвить тo этoт фeнoмeн нe изyчeн дo кoнцa. и здecь пoмoжeт тoлькo caмopaзвитиe и в пepвyю oчepeдь чтeниe книг!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It is normal for people to achieve more. Movement is life. If a person wants more, is it bad? For me, greed is when a person refuses to spend money on relatives or needy.
Activity: 75
I have observed this also. I suppose it stems from the fact that we live in a competitive, individualistic society, where people do not see themeslves so much as a community working together, but as competitors fighting over a limited number of opportunities (whether in the job market, dating, friendships, Apartments, etc.). It is sad though, I agree, and I can't stand to listen to it
Activity: 56
Low self esteem at the work place makes you jealous of anyone who is in your office.
Activity: 84
In my opinion, jealousy is a common form of emotion. When you are jealous, you tend to feel unappreciated. Jealousy is an emotion and usually refers to negative thoughts, feelings of threat, fear, and worry. Like losing something that is appreciated by someone. The emergence of jealousy begins with the interaction that occurs in the brain. Jealousy in reasonable doses can have a good effect for example to strengthen the relationship, but excessive jealousy can worsen your relationship, even at risk for your health like heart and mental. That's why people suffer from jealousy. So avoid the feelings of jealousy that harm ourselves and others. Take advantage of the events. Jealousy is like salt in cooking, if too much, it will damage the taste image. But if less, will make bland. May be useful  Wink
Activity: 18
Perasaan ini biasanya muncul ketika salah satu pasangan mempertanyakan perasaan yang lain.ketidak nyamanansering berakar di harga yang rendah dan kurangnya perhatian pasangan.jika salah satu pasangan memiliki harga diri rendah atau sedikit kepercayaan diri dapat memicu cemburu muncul.orang yang membandingkan dirinya dengan orang lain  atau terus menerus mencoba untuk memenuhi harapan yang tidak realistis dari diri mereka dapat sering kali menimbulkan perasaan in
Activity: 154
Of all emotions of human, jelousy is one of the most common.When we start comparing ourselves to other we can feel insecure thats why we can feel jealous to others.
Pages:
Jump to: