Pages:
Author

Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ? - page 8. (Read 3025 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
February 26, 2018, 11:53:10 PM
In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
The inability to be contented on what they have and own is a reason for jealousy. Well sometimes it is good to be jealous with what others have if we use it as motivations to strive harder in life but it would become bad if we start to think bad things for people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 10:57:06 PM
one kind of jelalousy is  in love.if you feel like you love one is more close to someone you feel jelous.you want he focus on you and don't give time to others.in other term of jealous is that if you want things that others have.you want to have it too.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 10:50:43 PM
My opinion there are many  defferent of jealousy relationship,love,family ,friends in about relationship they dont want to loss there partner,family if you something not fair sometimes theres a jealous,friends sometimes because if you have something new things there a jealous.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 01:51:55 AM
Jealousy is natural to every person. We are not contented to what we are, to what we have. We always compare ourselve to  others. You can motivated yourself to the achievement of other people rather than envy them. You can used them as your inspiration in your life. Always choose positive thinking rather than negative thinking.
Activity: 25
February 25, 2018, 01:28:17 AM
Jealousy for me is a hard felling, you do not move carefully , because your heart is broken easily . Everyone faced a jealousy . Mostly in a relationship, this is a hard feelings, it's effect your mind, and you'll never sleep well.
Activity: 183
February 25, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
Everyone jealous is basically because it comes from love. If jealousy, this is really bad. Before jealousy they should do the problem first.
Activity: 202
February 24, 2018, 11:23:30 PM
They suffer because they keep pushing themeselves in reaching the things that they cant, simly they cannot appreciate little things they have.
Activity: 165
February 24, 2018, 09:49:04 PM
People suffering from jealousy because of the lack of contentment. They don't focus on the things that they have and what they can have, instead they focus on the things what others have that they cannot have. So times comes that they feel that others are more blessed thn them.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 12:42:59 PM
Low self esteem at the work place makes you jealous of anyone who is in your office. No matter if they work or not, even a small bit of theirs will make you je
Activity: 27
February 17, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
People nowadays don't focus on what they have. They only focus on what others have and they always get jealous about others.

Crabs in a bucket mentality.  Nobody wants to work harder to receive more rewards.  Human ambition has swung the opposite way as technology grows.  People will take the least resistant route possible through life.
Activity: 79
February 17, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
People nowadays don't focus on what they have. They only focus on what others have and they always get jealous about others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
Jealousy is a person's inability to get better. No need to be jealous, which is important we do not harm people.
Activity: 178
February 17, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
Some people are just lazy and scared of taking risks. However, they get jealous when other people do things they can't do. This jealous is mostly because they don't want to feel bad and feel like they are failures.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
February 17, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Because they are being controlled by their jealousy and enviousness in my opinion only. But I think if they will use it in a proper way it could help them out anyhow for the good results in the end.
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 09:19:21 AM
There are many factors that can lead to jealousy, pride I think is one of them, when your are too proud of yourself you feel you are on top of the world. Anytime you see someone doing better than you,  you feel as though life is all about competition and you start wishing that you are better than you, as such anger and jealourc sets in.

Low self esteem is another factor too
Activity: 144
February 17, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
 jealousy can experience while in your in a relationship and the main source of being jeaulos is having an affair to your partner because you feel something wrong for what you deal with him. And we know that jealous can cause of crime. So that be faithful on your love ones.
Activity: 38
February 16, 2018, 10:17:21 PM
Jealousy is stupid and only those who are incapable of doing anything are jealous. Especially in the working environment. Jealousy in love is given and most of
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
It's not about jealousy, it's about envy. People usually envy people with the positive qualities of other people who are not enough for the person who envies. And people are jealous of a person they love, because they are afraid of losing it.
Activity: 67
February 16, 2018, 05:03:01 PM
Jealousy at a workplace means that you are doing something good. That is the only reason why people or your colleagues are jealous of you.
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
Jealousy is a very strong emotion. We easily tell our kids when mistreated, to not worry, "he/she is just jealous". But it is actually a very dangerous feeling and can do a lot of damage.
Once one can get passed the feeling of inferiority and impulse to destroy, one can rather use this emotion to motivates oneself to deal with issues of discontent.
Pages:
Jump to: