Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are some individuals hostile to Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 113
the propaganda against bitcoin will continue because so many individuals have no full understanding of what bitcoin and the decentralized payment system are, and some others who have prior knowledge are anti-bitcoin or belong to the government.
there are also those who enjoy a centralized system too much, so that when a decentralized system is present, it will make them feel uncomfortable. so that the assumption arises that bitcoin is dangerous, can be used as a tool of crime because it cannot be monitored etc. in fact, bitcoin and crypto in general are very useful if we are able to use them well. After all, it's not only bitcoin that can be used as a crime tool, even fiat can too, there have been many cases of illegal trade and even money laundering involving direct fiat.
so it's good we study this well so as not to miss the development of technology and finance.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
why are some individuals hostile to bitcoin,?? maybe the answer is simple, some are afraid of being rivaled, some are frustrated because they can't control bitcoin under their control, some don't understand and then change their minds so they hate bitcoin, there are also people who are impatient in investing, then they experience losses, In the end, bitcoin is to blame.

Yep agreed, mostly banks. Like I said in my previous post that Banks do not like their control to be challenged and it's not just banks, there are retarded people like Dan Pena who say stuff on bitcoin because they think fiat money is the only way to show your success and will do his best to make people disregard bitcoin, why?  Because it adds a new factor into his dictionary which is bitcoin but is not fiat "Which he used to show off his success". This a just one reason there are many many, I find people stupid, very stupid most of them that believe what he says without doing their research.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
the propaganda against bitcoin will continue because so many individuals have no full understanding of what bitcoin and the decentralized payment system are, and some others who have prior knowledge are anti-bitcoin or belong to the government.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
why are some individuals hostile to bitcoin,?? maybe the answer is simple, some are afraid of being rivaled, some are frustrated because they can't control bitcoin under their control, some don't understand and then change their minds so they hate bitcoin, there are also people who are impatient in investing, then they experience losses, In the end, bitcoin is to blame.
Majority are who that does not that understand or wrap their brain around a decentralized currency as they are stuck with the centralized world for a very long time. Even if we take a look at the current market situation, centralized exchanges have more volume and it is not because we do not have decentralized exchanges but people are used to centralized and like to live in a order. Those who are seeking new ideas will explore and there are some who missed out on the initial boom and now they are sore that they missed out of potential millions.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
Don't be surprised, because without them Bitcoin could not have been known so far? without them Bitcoin would not be loved by its users, without them Bitcoin would not have a price of this magnitude. The fact is that they are like that when they try to undermine it, but behind that, we are more sure that the more people who think badly of Bitcoin, it means that Bitcoin is getting more popular and accepted by all elements. Doesn't motivation sometimes arise when we don't like anyone? same thing with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've been investing for over 5 years now in various asset classes, in the last 18 months I've learnt about and loved investing in crypto projects with crazy ROI's!

This is the latest gem that I've found, I do think this is going to sky rocket so I wanted to share it with everyone.

I hope I build some new connections in this community & we can exchange key profitable information.

CryptoTotem ICO Listing:
https://cryptototem.com/the-pfizzer-coin-tfc/

https://pfizzercoin.org/presale.php

Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/joinchat/3zKx2TOCQTIxODQ1
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is a digital currency created by a person or individual and the government cannot take over the power to control Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized and free from government monitoring, I think this is what makes someone hostile to bitcoin because bitcoin is not regulated by the government so Bitcoin can be misused by someone for criminal acts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
Firstly, I will say lack of information or misappropriate information given or learnt about Bitcoin. I have heard a lot of people say Bitcoin is a gamble game and has dubious acts involve that is their own definition people in this cluster will carry this information with them anywhere they go and use it against it.
Well bitcoin has always been viewed and pictured as a bubble for a long time now but up till now the bitcoin bubble have not boosted, I think the major reason for the attack on bitcoin is lack of information and also the fear of bitcoin taking over the current financial system which is controlled by the central bank and the government.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
For some time now I have constantly come across prominent individuals in society sponsoring hate speech against Bitcoin, most surprisedly These individuals either own traditional financial platforms such as banks and they are expected to be knowledgeable in investment and financial transactions and processes that seek to eliminate all the security challenges faced in the banking system through blockchain technology which give end-to-end encryption that guarantees a high level of security.

What are their motives could it be that they are just anti Bitcoin or attacking Bitcoin because it is a competitor that will soon push them out of business.
I think Bitcoin to them is a threat to their current financial affairs. It is also something that most of these anti-Bitcoin advocates don't understand, and thus are afraid of.

And when talking to a mass of people they just tend to present only one side of the argument, like how Bitcoin is bad and scamming people etc, and not presenting how crypto and the blockchain technology that came with it already benefited a large number of people who were brave enough to embrace the digital coin.

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Firstly, I will say lack of information or misappropriate information given or learnt about Bitcoin. I have heard a lot of people say Bitcoin is a gamble game and has dubious acts involve that is their own definition people in this cluster will carry this information with them anywhere they go and use it against it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
For some time now I have constantly come across prominent individuals in society sponsoring hate speech against Bitcoin, most surprisedly These individuals either own traditional financial platforms such as banks and they are expected to be knowledgeable in investment and financial transactions and processes that seek to eliminate all the security challenges faced in the banking system through blockchain technology which give end-to-end encryption that guarantees a high level of security.

What are their motives could it be that they are just anti Bitcoin or attacking Bitcoin because it is a competitor that will soon push them out of business.

Unfortunately, the people that are hostile to BTC are also the ones who invested during the ATH of it on the last quarter of 2018 then proceeded to sell it when its price dropped on the first quarter of 2019. Mostly, these people blindly invest into it without doing their research. They just ride the 'hype train' without even knowing what they are investing on.

There will always be hostilities against something innovative. As an analogy, some people were hostile and against the creation of vaccines. They tend to believe what others say without even conducting proper research on their end.
There are really these people who are very hostile to bitcoin not because they don't know nothing about bitcoin, but because they are too confident investing in bitcoin that they tend to forgot the do's and dont's in bitcoin and made them become greedy so they end up losing their capital.

Perhaps the reason of their hostility is their unaccepted losses that until now they even hate bicoin more than they love it before. People like this should never engage into any kind of investment or else, they will keep on being mean on the reason of their defeat.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

Unfortunately, the people that are hostile to BTC are also the ones who invested during the ATH of it on the last quarter of 2018 then proceeded to sell it when its price dropped on the first quarter of 2019. Mostly, these people blindly invest into it without doing their research. They just ride the 'hype train' without even knowing what they are investing on.

There will always be hostilities against something innovative. As an analogy, some people were hostile and against the creation of vaccines. They tend to believe what others say without even conducting proper research on their end.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Cryptocurrencies are not yet widespread and now only a few types are known by people, but people are currently trying to compete to get them and make crypto more famous like the dollar. This makes the monetary authority, namely the central bank in a country increasingly threatened with its role due to the increasingly exploding prestige of digital currencies, so that inevitably some people who work or earn income from it create hateful opinions against bitcoin and they are sometimes embarrassed to join because of selfishness.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I think those who hate Bitcoin because they are hard to control. Some people know that Bitcoin is hard to predict, so maybe some of them are upset about this. or maybe if they are jealous of people who have managed to make a profit with bitcoin while bitcoin haters are hard to get into. But if Bitcoin is banned in some countries I still don't really understand it. Because surely a country has its own reasons for deciding this.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
That's just how it goes for something they don't want to progress in the future but they can't do anything about it no matter how good they slander bitcoins, the public will always look for the truth and when the people know everything was only made to make bitcoin look bad, they started to consider to study and later on invest in it. As you can see, this is what happened to those big companies right now that are supporting bitcoins. back then they were hostile about it and don't want to get involved in any platform it offers but looks at them now, everything is clear to them and they became the number one supporter of bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

lack of knowledge and information about crypto or bitcoin that gives them such assumptions. Even people who are considered expert economists when asked for views on crypto but don't really understand about it some people are still dare to give the wrong education about crypto. the media like to provide sources who are only famous even though it is not their field. and that's what the media always do.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

It is likely that people who speak badly about Bitcoin do not want it to become a means of preserving and increasing wealth, as well as not being used as a means of payment. All this because BTC can harm their business or system and become a big competitor for them. BTC is like a counterweight to the current financial system, which means it is bad for people working for the system. For me personally, BTC is new opportunities for obtaining wealth and improving the quality of life, and therefore I am for BTC.

It's clear that people who are hostile to Bitcoin usually feel threatened by Bitcoin's existence, therefore they will talk badly about Bitcoin. Usually
people who invest large sums in other assets, or people who do support the banking system will feel Bitcoin can compete with them. Whereas if
people who are hostile to Bitcoin can be open-minded and look at Bitcoin from the positive side, there should be no reason to reject Bitcoin. Because
I also feel the many benefits that I get from Bitcoin, and my economy has also improved since investing in Bitcoin. I think people who are hostile to
Bitcoin will definitely regret it in the future.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

It is likely that people who speak badly about Bitcoin do not want it to become a means of preserving and increasing wealth, as well as not being used as a means of payment. All this because BTC can harm their business or system and become a big competitor for them. BTC is like a counterweight to the current financial system, which means it is bad for people working for the system. For me personally, BTC is new opportunities for obtaining wealth and improving the quality of life, and therefore I am for BTC.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Some of these business owners are into thinking that Bitcoin is competing against them like if you are in the banking business, money transfers, that is absolutely what they might see. I know they have some reason as people who are in using Bitcoin can no longer use their services and that much more if all establishments are accepting cryptocurrencies already. They don't want to file bankruptcy and so they protect their reputation as well.

Well, I can't blame them either, but that is how the development goes, sometimes there is someone who feel bitter and get hurt.
It is just how some business run sadly. They need to destroy other stuffs out of their control through either FUDs or just simply throwing out random stupid arguments just to trigger a lot of people.
Too bad that they cannot even do single crap with their words from how decentralized Bitcoin is. Cheesy
That is also the another point, they don't have the control to it that's why they go full retard.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

One of their reason behind could be because they are too ignorant on what bitcoin can do with their lives. It can also be because they once had a bad experience or ended up losing a lot of money from it and they didn't bother to try again so they are trying to pull other people down with them. It can be rational too if their reason is threatening their business but no matter how hard they try to persuade other people to stop patronizing bitcoin, it won't be possible because bitcoin's influence will spread continuously over the years and it will get enough recognition someday to be considered as a legal currency.
Pages:
Jump to: