Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are there so many negative posts about BTC lately? - page 4. (Read 1231 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
IF they are Doge Coin supporters, then let see the one that will be able to stand the tests of time. The one that has real use cases vs the one that is just pumped and dumped. Elon should just respect the crypto market and not makes a mess of it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
Spreading out negative information about bitcoin really will not do so much harm, rather it will help spread the name even further. For something to really gain popularity, it requires both positive and negative news, because truth is some people who always want to be in a position to tell their friends "I told you so" only pay attention to things when the news as regards it is negative.

I see no reason why altcoin users should have anything against bitcoin, because buying/owning btc does not stop or hinder me from doing the same with another altcoin say doge. There's really enough space in the crypto world for any cryptocurrency even apart from Bitcoin, to fly.

I have a friend who always say that "no press is bad press". Even as these people are heavily spreading negative news about Bitcoin with high hopes to sink the price, it hasn't done much so far and bitcoin is still on track to reclaim the most recent all time high. It's bot the first time an altcoin project has tried to pull a fast one on bitcoin to claim the #1 spot. Ethereum tried it in 2017 as well as XRP in the same here. Both ended up failing at their attempts. Doge fanboys should enjoy their bit because this altseason might change soon in the future.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
Cashback 15%
Do they come from the Dogecoin supporters?

I remember way back when BTC and Dogecoin supporters were friends, it's not happening anymore I guess. Now Dogecoin supporters hope to take over BTC Cheesy It's not gonna happen.

Too bad this meme coin has been destroyed like that giving it nothing more than a pump and dump status. Thank you Elon!  Roll Eyes

Mostly there are always a lot of negative comments or articles about bitcoin when the price is dumping and a lot of good news, when the price is pumping that, is probably what happened most of the time.

I don't think was Dogecoins supporters probably mostly are newbies are the ones who say that or comment something or assume something in bitcoin because they just don't have enough experience how it works.

You cant compare bitcoin to Dogecoin because the gap was just too far, but we cannot deny the dogecoin growth and it is something that you cannot ignore this day so let's just see how it is going to turn outs.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
Spreading out negative information about bitcoin really will not do so much harm, rather it will help spread the name even further. For something to really gain popularity, it requires both positive and negative news, because truth is some people who always want to be in a position to tell their friends "I told you so" only pay attention to things when the news as regards it is negative.

I see no reason why altcoin users should have anything against bitcoin, because buying/owning btc does not stop or hinder me from doing the same with another altcoin say doge. There's really enough space in the crypto world for any cryptocurrency even apart from Bitcoin, to fly.

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

I remember way back when BTC and Dogecoin supporters were friends, it's not happening anymore I guess. Now Dogecoin supporters hope to take over BTC Cheesy It's not gonna happen.

Too bad this meme coin has been destroyed like that giving it nothing more than a pump and dump status. Thank you Elon!  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin has sustained its growth over the years DogeCoin popularity and pump happens because of Elon Musk, and everything we see and exist in the Cryptocurrency industry we owe everything to Bitcoin, there's been talk on what could replace Bitcoin, but it's all talk and speculations the community are still and will strongly behind Bitcoin, whatever these FUDDERS do and say.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533

You would really expect these kind of sentiments do came from other who had been die hard fan of some altcoins in the market.This doesnt only limit out with Doge but other
coins as well where they do have the impression that the current coin they are holding would really surpass or able to overtake bitcoin in due time but come to think
and trying to compare where numbers doesnt really lie and this do shows off the big gap when in talks in total community support which its a bit off that
they do keep blaffing ong and just trying to shill out DOGE even more but actually they are just trying to lure people to get in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
I don't think that it is related to Dogecoin supporters in any way. We always see that people starting to talk about Bitcoin badly when the price drops down so much. And the opposite happens when Bitcoin is in the bull market. So it is seen as a normal thing already.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1178
Most of the time we will find a lot of negative post against bitcoin and I think that's normal. I think this doesn't just happen in the online world because in the real world I get the same thing. Society has its own belief about asset that can provide personal gain. For me it has never been a problem because in reality bitcoin is already an asset with a lot of trust when compared to Doge. Bitcoin is not only a tradable asset, but there are many other thing in bitcoin that are called innovation.

I didn't find it an urgent problem with their negative comment about bitcoin because basically bitcoin would never be so easily swayed by it. Just ignore those who hate, and that's an easy step to take.

Activity: 2450
Merit: 329

So many negative posts? Huh I don’t think there have been a time that people don’t say something negative about Bitcoin, it’s like the normal thing they do everyday. But if you’re referring to the dogecoin supporters, they all just wants to get their coin pumping so that they can sell at a higher rate and abandon the coin.

As for Bitcoin, people being negative towards it isn’t something that they started today, they have always said a lot of negative things against bitcoin, and it’s not just only dogecoin supporters, a lot of them out there do it. So it’s nothing new. But the good thing is that as they keep on saying it, the more bitcoin keeps growing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
Nothing will ever come out good for both sides if the DOGE supporters are attacking bitcoin at the moment. They should soon realize that as they continue doing such things, they will only make the image of DOGE show up negatively and it will soon neglect it from having more investors leading to a possible downfall. Amidst the harsh comments with regards to bitcoin, it was still dominating the market even though experienced a sudden dip last week. It was still able to rise again which proves to the investors that there are a lot of reason why they should invest in bitcoin than in any other coin.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Too bad this meme coin has been destroyed like that giving it nothing more than a pump and dump status. Thank you Elon!  Roll Eyes
If someone says bad about bitcoin, just ignore it. They only did that because to make people panic, and then sell their coins. Which absolutely make them to get more cheaper price of bitcoin and then will support it again to make people buy it and then they can take profit. Every fud i usually not follow and just keep hold my coins because there will be a lot of more support with it.
Whales have always something to do to manipulate the market. And these negative news about bitcoin that came out of the market might be one of their strategies so that investors will resort into panic selling making bitcoin price to drop more. Once this happens, whales will grab the opportunity to buy more bitcoin and wait for huge returns in the future as bitcoin will always bound to recover after every fall.
Activity: 903
Merit: 391

If someone says bad about bitcoin, just ignore it. They only did that because to make people panic, and then sell their coins. Which absolutely make them to get more cheaper price of bitcoin and then will support it again to make people buy it and then they can take profit. Every fud i usually not follow and just keep hold my coins because there will be a lot of more support with it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

Nah. Doge and bitcoin are still friends, only elon separates them, referring influencers that know nothing about blockchain and decentralization ruined the doge. But still doge will not be destroyed and will continue to grow after this pump and dump hype ends.
^ How they had a relationship with each other if they are friends?
I don't see any competition between them, even Elon Musk also promoting BTC while also shilling Dogecoin on meme image.
Probably before there is too much negative news because BTC does not have a number of investors yet, not like now there are too many institutions and large private investors who invested and adopted BTC. Nevertheless, I have doubt that sometimes whales spreading FUD if they will; like to dump BTC price, spreading FUD will probably cause of sudden drop of price.
Activity: 1283
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''

Nah. Doge and bitcoin are still friends, only elon separates them, referring influencers that know nothing about blockchain and decentralization ruined the doge. But still doge will not be destroyed and will continue to grow after this pump and dump hype ends.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
This hasn't worked in the past and it won't work in the future. Just because of negative posts about Bitcoin the prices won't go down. FUD may have had some impact year ago, but that is history!

Nope, it totally works in the past and in the future, and Fuds will go on forever. Whichever market you were Fudster is always there.
You might not be able to notice it because you're a long term hodler, but for the people who's shorting, It did totally worked.
Buying a short dip and selling when It has a huge bounce.

FUD has been set-up to pull the price back as long as the weak hands were dumping.
But then again, If you're a long term hodler FUDS doesn't really matter nor affect you.

Give me an example when Bitcoin seriously crashed for the last time based on bad rumors and FUD only. I am happy to correct what I said if you provide evidence that there is a crash in Bitcoin solely based on FUD. Good luck! I am not talking about 2013/2014 when China threatened to ban Bitcoin every second day.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
I do not believe that all this bashers of bitcoin came from dogecoin lovers. Snip--
after all, that statement is ridiculous, and just an opinion that is not basic. With this highly volatile market, market makers, whales, are enjoying the moment and various supporting news. the small fish should not be carried away and provoked.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 547
Rollbit
This hasn't worked in the past and it won't work in the future. Just because of negative posts about Bitcoin the prices won't go down. FUD may have had some impact year ago, but that is history!

Nope, it totally works in the past and in the future, and Fuds will go on forever. Whichever market you were Fudster is always there.
You might not be able to notice it because you're a long term hodler, but for the people who's shorting, It did totally worked.
Buying a short dip and selling when It has a huge bounce.

FUD has been set-up to pull the price back as long as the weak hands were dumping.
But then again, If you're a long term hodler FUDS doesn't really matter nor affect you.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
There is no crypto that is near to bitcoin, let people say whatever they want to say about bitcoin. The fact is that despite too many negative things about bitcoin its still trading at sky high price while coins like doge are still in few cents. It's just like comparing apple with oranges.
I do not believe that all this bashers of bitcoin came from dogecoin lovers. It's all because of the whales trying to play fun with those newbies and panic sellers to make the price of bitcoin drop again. Bitcoin is not here only for a year or two years but a decade already so whatever negative issues purposely thrown for it, it will never be seriously affected.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
There is no crypto that is near to bitcoin, let people say whatever they want to say about bitcoin. The fact is that despite too many negative things about bitcoin its still trading at sky high price while coins like doge are still in few cents. It's just like comparing apple with oranges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
I have seen a few people commenting on this, and they will manipulate to be able to buy more btc at a discount. And it's understandable that the news is the only reason that strongly affects the price of bitcoin at the present time.
Pages:
Jump to: