Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are there so many negative posts about BTC lately? - page 9. (Read 1230 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Negative news are prepared by whales but news are spread further by retail investors, weak supporters and haters. Haters wait for falls of bitcoin to make their noisy voices. People include the retail investors and weak supporters listen to the voices from haters and believe it is the truth.

Whales are observing how news are spread out and keep smiling when their preparations make sense.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
People who advertise DOGE are either ignorant or they are trying to cause a stir in the crypto space to entice people to buy DOGE so they have a chance to sell in larger quantities.
BITCOIN's price drop is a value adjustment after months of continuous growth. DOGE has too few people who hold the majority of the total supply. It goes against BITCOIN because the number of wallets containing BITCOIN is distributed more evenly.
To me, a DOGE is just a BOOM that can explode at any moment.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Do they come from the Dogecoin supporters?

I remember way back when BTC and Dogecoin supporters were friends, it's not happening anymore I guess. Now Dogecoin supporters hope to take over BTC Cheesy It's not gonna happen.

Too bad this meme coin has been destroyed like that giving it nothing more than a pump and dump status. Thank you Elon!  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: