Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto? - page 41. (Read 5914 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 14
October 30, 2019, 04:07:13 PM
The truth is that to get cryptocurrency spread to every nook and cranny of the world you have to give the incentive cryptocurrency offers and that's can do with finances, however cryptocurrency is more than just Monterey earnings it's beyond that
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 30, 2019, 04:02:43 PM
I like the of being able to store wealth without needing the banks or room space. A piece of paper, a usb disk or just memorizing your seed words and that's it. You can carry any amount of money to anywhere with you. You can send and receive to/from your address without asking a permission from anybody.

I like the speculative side of it too. Sometimes It goes up, sometimes  it goes down, but it is always surprising.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 30, 2019, 03:46:16 PM
Just like others I started for working for a campaign named bitmixer considering this as a part time income for me but when I learnt about the whole technology my opinion started to change gradually as there is much more than money which is a better life as blockchain technology will make our lives easier and I have plans to use blokchain technology and crypto based application for my business as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
October 30, 2019, 03:42:55 PM
It's very exciting to be a part of the history and to witness how the blockchain will be introduced more and more in our daily lives and this life will change. People will begin to change. I believe in it and want to see it with my own eyes.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
October 30, 2019, 03:29:48 PM
The truth is that I actually came into crypto because of the monetary incentives but having been able to see that there are more benefit than just monetary incentives, I fell in love the more with cryptocurrency and blockchain tech. I lobe the fact that I can make transaction without going through another party.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 30, 2019, 03:19:14 PM
Candidly speaking, I got involved into crypto with the mindset to know about the technology behind Bitcoin when it was first launched. This gave me a positive insight into the technology among my equals in college. Currently, i thought most if my colleagues about the technology and it usefulness to our career. Blockchain as the backbone of this technology never cease to amaze me of it transparency without third-party.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
October 30, 2019, 03:09:21 PM
Believing on the existing technology and the involving technology make me sit down and relaxed with cryptocurrency as the future of digital currency. The future is predictable with cryptocurrency because of the power of Blockchain. The transparency that it brought and it decentralization gave me a convinced mindset to involved with crypto.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 30, 2019, 03:03:09 PM
I involved with crypto since 2015 and I spend most of my daily time on it! Because I like freedom which is crypto offering from its first day. I can speak freely, there is no boss, no salute, everything on people! The decentralization is the best gift from crypto to us! There is an ahead of time technology behind this invention, so, I am learning new things every day! Money was my first intention when I enter in this world, but later I understood how great potential crypto has!
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 30, 2019, 02:59:01 PM
It is interesting to have someone that sees as not just an ordinary monetary incentives but also a technical resolution. I just hope we can have more people that can explore the potential in blockchain tech to effect some positive changes in our world.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
October 30, 2019, 02:49:49 PM
As far as I know, among technologies in the digital world, only Blokchain technology is one technology that does not use third parties in the process of data exchange or transaction systems. several other functions such as anonymous, fast, secure & blokchain transactions can cut costs for processing transactions from A to B in a fully automated & secure way. that's the first reason why I got involved and joined this field.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 30, 2019, 02:46:00 PM
For almost 4 years has been involving in Cryptocurrency, one thing that still I am embracing this technology is all about monetary gain and benefits that give to me. I believed in Crypto that to become number one in the mainstream, not just a main digital currency but the usage of this and the technology's behind. I had a strong feeling that it will boost our economic growth and give a good life to those who are accepted. Nevertheless, it will long last until the end.
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 30, 2019, 02:31:05 PM
I have to admit that I got involved in Cryptocurrencies for the wrong reasons but I got involved with an open mind and what I saw later changed my mind and I have gone from just making profits to loving the tech, Cryptocurrencies enables me to send and receive funds almost instantly to and from anywhere on earth with little to no fees, I can pay for services rendered by other cryto enthusiasts with Cryptocurrencies and I just love the fundamentals of Cryptocurrencies, this is what is keeping me in this space even in the bad times.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
October 30, 2019, 02:26:04 PM
Personally, I think that blockchain technology has incredible potential that we are only just starting the scrape the surface of. Because of this, I'm looking to get a strong foothold in the industry, understand the core concepts to help me recognize the opportunities that are available.

In time, we will be like the earliest adopters of the internet. Some of us will go on to become pioneers in the space, while a handful of us will become wealthy beyond recognition. Because of that, I'm absorbing absolutely everything I can on blockchain, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, DeFi etc so that I am in a strong position later.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
October 30, 2019, 02:05:27 PM
I admit, initially entered Crypto because of a business problem that would be profitable by trading or investing. And apparently in this crypto many other interesting things, such as bounties, faucets and other prizes that are quite attractive in exchange for coins. At that time I was not quite familiar with the coins . But the longer crypto is very interesting because technology it has is revolutionary that can be used as a global digital currency with a million advantages.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 30, 2019, 02:01:35 PM
I have to admit that I first got into crypto for monetary gains. I then learn some basic things that makes crypto special such as I don't need to be restricted by banks just to send funds to anyone.

I still continue to be involved for the same reason but I leaned to appreciate the technology more, what it does, and how it is changing various sectors in business and in government.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 30, 2019, 02:00:51 PM
At first, it was for the monetary side. But, when I started to understand the business side of the Blockchain technology, It became a lot more valuable and interesting. There is much the technology can solve. It is the business side that keeps me slicked with it now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 30, 2019, 01:55:21 PM
Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of.
It is indeed a revolution of sorts, tho I would say that the world at large has yet to exploit blockchain tech to its advantage.  In particular I would think that such technology would be invaluable to institutions like banks and other financial powerhouses, but they haven't even started to use it yet.  It is mystifying to me.

What crypto means to me is insurance against the possibility that the fiat system will come crashing down one day.  This almost happened in 2008, but the world got lucky.  We might not get lucky again.  Having a form of money that does not depend on gov'ts or the banking system is important to me.  And I would be lying if I didn't say bitcoin's value didn't matter to me, because it absolutely does.  Its value is purchasing power, and that should concern anyone who owns bitcoin or any altcoin.

Knowing that I have some background in computer science and a little bit about cryptography, I was mainly interested in the tech and not actually the profit that accompanies it
You are fortunate that you have this knowledge, and I hope students in college today take advantage of whatever courses they're offered in computer science and/or cryptography.  I do think eventually blockchain tech will boom, and having a deep understanding of it is the ultimate advantage.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
October 30, 2019, 01:52:04 PM
Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
I first became involved in crypto-currency way back in 2014. I had been aware of it since 2012 but did not get involved. At the time I had thought that Bitcoin was an alternative to E-Gold and I stupidly overlooked it and went about my business. I was young and still in school. I didn't initial buy my first Bitcoin until Coinbase exchange was up and running for a while and even then it took around 5 business days or so to receive it.
    I'm so stupid, I missed out on a golden opportunity, then it wasn't long until I came across Ethereum. There were so many alt coins I thought Ethereum would come and pass like the others and decided to go check it Digi-bytes instead.Now ethereum is trading around $180.  :-
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
October 30, 2019, 01:48:12 PM
Because when I learned how financial and bank system works I was terrified. Next worldwide financial crysis is coming and we need to be protected against it. That is why I am here.  Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 30, 2019, 01:45:16 PM
From me i  accidentally discover btc when i play game s i found a game that you can earn free money then i use that game back then. after i recieve enough amount to widraw they give me option to widraw my earnings bank account or bitcoin since i dont have any bank account that time i search for bitcoin and how to create a wallet thats was the thing i do before i enter here .
Pages:
Jump to: