Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 27. (Read 11422 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I am not selling mine but if I had to take a guess as to why people are selling their altcoins then I would say it is because they are scared. You have to understand that during the last bull we had a lot of newbies come into the market and they do not understand how the market works. They see the prices down and get scared that they are going to lose all of their money so they sell and cut their losses.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
For now I don't think many people sell their altcoins. Because we know that the market price is now unstable. And of course we have to wait for the next few weeks to see the market price. And when market prices recover, many people will sell their altcoins.
Activity: 98
I'm selling because I'm afraid . The price is changing, today it goes up, tomorrow it goes down . Not love to risk
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I agree that it is not necessary to sell altcoins for a small price. They can grow thousands of times
Activity: 126
I offer my altcoin soon on the grounds that I trust I get enough benefit until further notice and will buyback once the value follow or I lose certainty about the undertaking and choose to move onto another task. It's distinctive methodology for each individual, some influenced by fud and freeze offer their coin yet I have been here sufficiently long so I am not anxious about that sort of thing.
Activity: 127
I believe that those who sell their altcoins at once, are people who really need money.
Activity: 120
Because many people simply do not believe in them . and try to use as much as possible .
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
At a time when the encryption market is constantly changing. The price of electronic currencies has plummeted. The sale of Altcoin is just to change the currency that investors will keep and wait for the market to rise. I think, in this situation, the big, good potential e-currencies will be chosen to hold for a long time like BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO ...
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
People sell their altcoin because of the fear they have that the altcoin they have might be dumped. In this case, they loose some amount of money. In addition to this, people sell their altcoin just to buy bitcoin and invest in that. Its high-time people start believing in altcoin......Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 126
I sell altcoins so fast because I feel I have the advantage and the price has reached my target. everyone has their own price targets, so they will sell coins according to the target.
Activity: 27
I think we sell my altcoin now, for us, we will also get more profits, because we will also get more profits in the future, by buying prices now, because now the price is still cheap, so we can hold it back by waiting for more prices high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!

I do not usually sell my coin so soon. I let it stay as soon as it matures and the price is also right and think that it is time to sell then i will sell it. For me selling and holding needs a good decision to make. Just keep yourself updated with the current market valuation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!
Activity: 70
Before I sell my altcoins without looking first in the chart. Now, I regret selling it before, now that coin's price has increase more than I expected. I was still a beginner that time, but now I would be patient.
Activity: 210
I am selling my altcoins when I see the price of it is increase and I can have a profit, but if its price is at down, well I needed to hold it till and just wait for the right time.
Activity: 98
I do not understand those people who bought in ATH and now decide to sell with a loss of 70%, if you are going to lose money is much better hodl and see if you can recover or win something, than to recover only a small fraction of your investment, but many people were carried away by the dreams of moon and lambos, and are disappointed when they do not become millionaires in a week, especially with the alts that are much riskier than the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 73
Now Altcoin prices are still too heavily dependent on Bitcoin. And if things get bad, many people prefer to sell .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I do not sell my altcoins so soon because i am waiting for the right time before i sell it, i just want to sell all of my altcoins when the value of  it will be pump very high, and i trusted the market so i am not worry even i just keep all of my altcoins now.
Activity: 39
From what I've come to understand is that the reasons that makes people sell their altcoin is mostly because of panic when the market is falling and they are not patient to wait for it to recover. They sell and some later regret why they were not patient by the time the market recover.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I think that most people just cant cope with the stress and pressure which they face while their portfolio face not a pleasant situation.
Pages:
Jump to: