Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 23. (Read 11376 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Like everyone, of course when we enter this industry, we expect profits. Some people may invest in loan money, and others go on the wrong coin.
When the market situation is not in line with expectations, many people will change the strategy. Cut loss with the aim of returning again, and I think that makes the selling price of all coins cheaper every day.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Maybe the community can influence the graph, or vice versa, graphics can affect the community. In some cases, seeing prices that continue to fall will affect psychology, and the easiest way is to get out even if you really lose. So I think this is a domino effect that must be felt by everyone.
Activity: 308
I also try not to sell my altcoins at once. Especially in the situation that has developed at the moment. The profits should be fixed in the growing market, but now the situation is very bad. Can everything change by winter?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Unfortunately a coin is different from stocks or currencies, whose intrinsic value is difficult to determine. Of course in the past, many altcoins with ordinary technology experienced excessive price increases. And when the market tries to find balance, we don't know how much the actual coin costs, and that's when some people sell at a cheaper price, and that will be a new agreed price.
copper member
Activity: 365
In this bear market only a strong altcoin will survive instead of holding I prefer buy and sell!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
We cant blame some holders to sell their tokens, some only wanted to prevent or cut the loss. Some I believe panic because of what cryptocurrency experiencing now. Red markets and no guarantee of coming back.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I ask the same question to many of my friends. They think it's better to start over. From scratch. I personally don't understand it.
Activity: 294
I think that some people are not ready to accept risks in this industry. Some people may try luck with small amounts and succeed. Then enter with everything they have when the market no longer provides profits. And this is what happened, everyone panicked and came out with great losses.
Activity: 352
After doing my research carefully on all the Altcoins I am holding.I decide to sell those altcoins that I believe they have no future or probably no visible product to offer in exchange for ethereum or bitcoin.And I am holding altcoin with great potentials.There is no point in holding altcoins you don't believe in there vision and altcoins that look more like scam coins.
Activity: 70
We have to wait, hold on till the market rise again to its normal place
Activity: 84
I am not selling my altcoins yet but for people who are selling their altcoins, I think I can take two guesses.They have hit the target prices set for their coins so they are taking out their profits and waiting to buy back in at low prices
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Absolutely agree with you! I HODL all my altcoins and not gonna sell them at such prices. I'm sure that the market soon will fly to the moon again and these altcoins will give a lot of profit. Plus as for now it's a great way of diversifying my portfolio, because holding only Bitcoin is also too risky from my point of view.
Activity: 336
Everyone has their own expectations and will sell them or buy them when they reach them. But i think it happened because of panic, many people fear that their assets fall or fall. Then they decided to immediately sell it because do not want to lose too much. Here I suggest if there is a price reduction, we must remain calm and positive thoughts.
Activity: 295
When I sell my alt coins , my heart is crying))) But I need to pay my bills and etc. Thats why I sell my alts. The best strategy is to hold, but how can I hold when I have got nothing in my pockets at the current time
Activity: 76
I do not sell all coins at once. But I sell coins often. The answer is very simple - I need money.
Activity: 280
Sometimes I can sell the coin when I feel that I can get more profit by investing money in another coin.  I also think that it's not right to sell coins at once, the big  Xx  have happened more than once.
Activity: 190
I am really not selling mine. It is not advisable to sell your altcoin now but I think the reason why a lot of persons are selling their altcoin is because of fear of the unknown. They are not certain if it is going to get better in the future and so left with the option of selling out.

In my opinion, it is not really a good idea for one to sell now or anytime soon because definitely the future has better things to offer. I advise investors to just HODL and remove their minds completely from those investment until the good news comes. In that way, you can sleep well! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 170
I think it happened on account of frenzy. numerous individuals expect that their benefits fall or fall. at that point they chose to promptly offer it on the grounds that would prefer not to lose excessively. here I recommend if there is a value decrease, we should keep quiet and positive considerations. try not to give the choices we a chance to take to be a major misfortune due to our frenzy. typically the cost goes down does not keep going long and the slip by of a couple of days will go up despite the fact that the expansion isn't noteworthy.
Activity: 112
Well, I didn't sell my altcoins even though I was really temped on doing it, after all, the market seems to be taking time to stabilize and pump, but I can definitely understand those that sold, they just saw the drop coming and went for the safest route.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Many people want to profit from their coins, but not everyone has the restraint, experience, knowledge, someone needs money urgently, and someone gives in to emotions and negative news and sells his coins in a panic. also hodl for the last time is not justified
Pages:
Jump to: