Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 30. (Read 11435 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Many bounty hunters or air droppers sell off there coins instantly which spoil the market for investors but selling your coin instantly is not advisable because the coin might later hit high price and you later regret it
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I’m selling my alternativescoins so soon it because the amount of it, is getting higher and higher
because they are one of the in demand business in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as personal strategics to returns with possession of major coins on use with decision to work on different plan and begins of one with the table as the use of signals on supports with evaluation.
Activity: 14
They are who selling off their altcoins so soon are going to regret of what all they are doing right now in the future as the market value of almost all the altcoins will surely increase soon and that this will give you an opportunity of having a greater profit as well but for that you need to wait for little longer and that you only need to stay cool and calm by holding your coins until things get better.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
Although the market is still falling, I don't think this is a characteristic of the market going to death. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future, so I will not sell my cryptocurrency. I believe they will give it in the future. I bring huge benefits.
Activity: 69
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I've been experienced that case in the first time when i just participated in the market. I sold out of panic whenever the price get down to about 10% or when its still not reach my expected price. I always fear to lose my profit. That 's why i'm so stressful and depressed at that time. For now, i'm better to handle my emotion because i know how this kind of market running.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

i think many peoples selling their altcoins soon because they see another good coin to buy, then they sacrifice their coins to buy that.
Another thing maybe a falling price of the coin. Peoples tend to cut their loss if the coin falling greatly.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
I usually sell altcoins only if I see that they are not doing good and most probably will not gonna do good in the future too. So it is better to get rid of them now and get at least some money.
Activity: 10
The only time where i sell my altcoin so soon is when i need money urgent and have no money left.
Activity: 13
if you want to safe and still profitable, in my opinion is selling tokens that already have prices above the ICO when the market. i
f you want to hold the token, hold the token that you think is have unique from his project
Activity: 2
in my own opinion,some were selling their altcoin to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is now low in value while altcoin is high so they are invisting more bitcoin now using their profit from altcoin and perhaps they will wait till the price of bitcoin rise.
Activity: 252
Everything goes to the bottom because many investors are already beginning to doubt the projects, once on the Scam and losing a significant amount
Activity: 140

I am selling my altcoins early since I already have enough with it. To much time needed for it to grow. It will surely be a stagnant investment and unprofitable one for sure.
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
I do not sell anything, there is no point. In almost all positions.
Now the warrior is only averaging and waiting for growth.
Activity: 1

I'm selling when I'm ready to release it and ready to take the profit
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX
GO HODL FUSION !!!!
Activity: 26
Because I am a newbie. I have not had experiences in a bull market. I also dont have a strong financial health which will help me to over come the dificulties time as now. I need recovey my amount of investment.
Activity: 77
A few people are endeavoring to offer their altcoin in light of the fact that they think the market is going down, they have acknowledged the offer of altcoin to counterbalance misfortunes. Consequently, the Crypto advertise has fallen strongly. The awful news from the market has influenced speculators to fear, they fear the BTC is an air pocket, at that point the BTC will drag the other altcoin radically decreased. By and by despite everything I keep my altcoin, I figure they will increment again in the following couple of months.
Activity: 238
Crypto money is invested or sold at different times in the world.

When the bear season comes, the price drops. I am an investor in low prices. Prices go up as they enter the bull season. I sell the tokens at the proper range.

It is very important to make the right moves in the right time in the crypto money world.
Activity: 504
Because so many people want everything at once, and not all coins make fast x, some initially fall in price and people start to sell in a panic!

When you are panic-stricken, in 95% of cases, you will make a mistake. That is why, when altcoins are falling like now, I am trying to hold them. The last thing that I will do if I really need the money, I will sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: