Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 94. (Read 11444 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
Many people are selling their altcoins due to recent market crash.I,m selling when I,m ready to relesr it and ready to take the profit.when I buy some coins I expect to get some profit.so they have not shown their true potential yet.but some are in bubble,so it is better to and buy when they crash.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Because if I look at the current situation the altcoin market is unstable and is likely to be a scam if we do not quickly sell it. Overall all this because of the impact of the many countries that bitcoin banned. But I believe if we hold alternative coin for long term that can give much more profit for we.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
yes like the moment I am experiencing, selling altcoin so quickly is the best solution and indeed it should be done because of the things I experienced
this time is a hard thing I forget. I lost the altcoin I got from a bounty campaign job. it happens because I hold the altcoin I have.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 04:54:26 AM
I heard from many people who sells thier Alt coins because of down attend after it goes up. But if you hold for long tenure that can give much more returns.
Activity: 392
February 28, 2018, 04:42:22 AM
I try to analyze the coin before buying, see where the price is now, and sell coins only with profit . This market is cyclical, many coins that fall due to the crisis then restore their value
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 04:10:58 AM
I sold Altcoin because I had intended to sell it. and current altcoin development can be categorized as slow. while Bitcoin is at a stable point. so I decided to sell Altcoin to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 171
February 28, 2018, 03:21:08 AM
My reason why i am still holding my bitcoin and other altcoin is i am waiting the good price and yet i have no reason to sell it now because i have enough money to sustain my expences. But if i need that i have no choice and i will sell it whether the price is down or up.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
February 28, 2018, 02:51:17 AM
where at the right time I will sell the altcoin I have, because altcoin values ​​rarely rise so high, so I think the opportunity to sell my altcoin at the time the market price has increased.
Activity: 256
February 27, 2018, 01:50:33 PM
I try to diversify my portfolio. Part of the tokens I sell, or most of them, but I always leave a little for the future, if it happens the same as with Ether or Neo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
February 27, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
at this time a lot of people stuck in the highest price including myself, but this is also a great opportunity for me to buy altcoin at the lowest possible price.
Activity: 70
February 27, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
Im hodling mine for quite some time, will only sell if i get a good profit!
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
February 27, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
I sell only at the time when I am satisfied with the profit from a certain coin. It can continue to grow, I just set myself such a rule, it's so much calmer for me to work in the market
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
February 27, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
actually, i want to go back to january, but since i do not have time machine, so i choose to hold the coins that i have
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 01:03:36 PM
I also do not understand these people who are selling their altcoins so quickly, maybe they certainly think that the altcoins will fall in price, because there is such a tendency that after the ICO the price may fall, but this does not apply to all projects.
Activity: 8
February 27, 2018, 12:58:35 PM
My plan is not to sell any altcoins for at least a year. However if I loose faith in a coin like e.g. TRON then I sell it in order to buy a perhaps better coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
February 27, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
because altcoin is not so well known than bitcoin, so I would rather sell it faster if altcoin could be like bitcoin maybe I would not sell that fast and many people prefer bitcoin because pontesi is very good for the future.
I don't think that is reason, people are selling altcoins for several reasons, either they have goal and they have reached that goal or if altcoin is going down then they sell because they don't want to lose too much money if it crash deeper, or they are just panic sellers which are buying high and selling low  Grin
Activity: 854
February 27, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
It's because a lot are in it just for the quick cash and doesn't really believe in the project they signed up for.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
February 27, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

It's called active trading.

Let me give you a real situation I was in.
I had a significant amount of my portfolio invested in Monaco and it just wasn't going anywhere.
There was an upcoming ICO that I wanted to invest in (Appcoins) so I had a choice: Hold my altcoin for potential huge gains later (or losses) or just sell all my monaco at a loss and put it into the ICO.
I chose to to sell it at a loss and put it into the ICO.

Well, I was able to turn 3 ETH into 12 ETH in two months.

During that time, Monaco had slightly gone up, then down, then slightly up...at it's peak during that two month period, if I would have sold I would have turned 3 eth into about 3.4 eth.

so tell me, was it fear that made me sell?
Or informed investment decisions?
Activity: 1358
February 27, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
I think they are panic sellers once they see their altcoins are red in the market they gonna sell right away, seems like many newbies are investors. For me I want to sell my altcoins if I need money or I sell it once they hit my target price, I just keep holding my altcoin right now.
Activity: 34
February 27, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
Dunno, the price of altcoin can be volatile as hell...many times I decided to hodl, many times I cried into my pillow at night a few days after
Pages:
Jump to: