Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 97. (Read 11444 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 03:53:21 PM
Great words. A lot of newbies with weak hands entered the world of crypto in December during hype and then gave away their earning to whales.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 25, 2018, 03:48:46 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

those ppl are noob and they dont know how market works
Ppl thing crypto is making rich in one night scheme
buts its not. Its most dangerous market if it can give u 100% in 5 days than it can take that back in 1 day
so be patience and dont sell your potential alts ppl.

quite agree with this guy . for ico im not really trust with price in market . if there is a chance to get profit i will do asap
but if they project more looks likely really promising and also i really want suppor their project i will keep holdin it and maybe will buy more.
stay with they ANN thread and market price . its the best solution to still in green zone .
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Priorities,. people have different priorities, and same applies in investment, the ones selling alt coins and investing in Bitcoins see more growth opportunities in BTC and are merely trying to take advantage of the current market situation. if your investment plans are along the BTC line then that's the direction to go.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
February 25, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
We all have our own reasons why we sell our coins. It maybe because of FUD, need for money, or we discover something that we want to get rid of it right away. In any case, just know when to sell and when to hold.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 03:19:37 PM
A lot of the coins allow me to earn here and now, this is my main cryptocurrency income.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
February 25, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
Good day. I usually do it when money is very urgently needed, but I leave some coins. Perhaps some of them are luring them because they are afraid of the price drop of the coin. I also think that it's not right to sell coins at once, the big Xs have happened more than once.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:03:17 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

those ppl are noob and they dont know how market works
Ppl thing crypto is making rich in one night scheme
buts its not. Its most dangerous market if it can give u 100% in 5 days than it can take that back in 1 day
so be patience and dont sell your potential alts ppl.
Activity: 644
February 25, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
Many sell Potomac stuff,panic,negative news,they buy at vysokoi price and sell at a low,lizhby Zot kakieto of money to leave,they do not understand that all these news backgrounds,advertising,etc., spices are created so as to lure people to invest money and also that they are given as Pavlo of TKE who head they don't sell it and kept promising altcoins,because they understand that they will rise in price
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 25, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
The best thing to do is to hold because coin are assets   but   I am selling my altcoins if only i really need money.

That's the main reasons why people are selling their altcoins because everyone do love earning altcoins because they want to buy anything they want so now in my case I choose to hold because my salary are more than enough to support my family's needs and thanks to my full-time job career that I am able to hold my Crypto Assets since I get them through joining signature bounty campaigns and still holding them because they are all indeed pumping.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 25, 2018, 02:50:35 PM
I am not selling my Crypto Assets since I joined this forum and start participating signature and other bounty campaigns.
I got my Altcoins mostly though signature bounty campaigns and I choose to hold it because I know that they will soon pump and my Crypto Assets will become bigger and bigger in value.
But I have some friends who are selling their altcoins so soon because their salary are not enough to support their daily needs.
That is one of the main reason why bounty hunters are selling their altcoins too soon.
Activity: 392
February 25, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
 The best thing to do is to hold because coin are assets   but   I am selling my altcoins if only i really need money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 25, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Small traders and newcomers greatly panic at the slightest correction of the coin rate. There are many of them and they significantly change the situation in the market
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
I think people do this because they do not believe in the success of these altcoins and use them to buy bitcoin, Ethereum or other strong coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
Sometimes it's a good thing to sell your altcoins soon.
Maybe that the development of the coin is very slow, or maybe you think that there are other better altcoins to invest in.
I have also seen a lot of cases where the prices of some altcoins dropped and never recovered.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
there can be more reasons. Somebody needs the money fast for example. Some people celebrate little profit by selling asap. All is understandable. In some countries even 10$ profit can be good enough...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 25, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Well if has reach his or her target profit i don't see any reason for keep holding and that is why so many people sell their altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 01:43:18 PM
I do not sell. There is nothing to sell. Everything burns red for 2 months already. What can I sell? Nothing. If I had no other sources of income, I would be forced to sell with big losses to pay my bills. Like this.

Selling to get fooled by the bear traps for me. Bitcoin whales are rich and they can create bear traps in the market for you and you sell for cheap prices then they start pumping that token.
Activity: 686
February 25, 2018, 01:41:05 PM
Most people invest and sell for faster profits, some people sell out of panic. We can't blame them for that, as market is very volatile many people would tend to panic sell than wait, other people set goal price and sell everything if they hit that certain goal. Holding is not for everyone.
Activity: 476
February 25, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
because I believe the price will return to normal, normal I mean is back to mid-January, and one important thing is investment very important for future needs
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
I personally don't like selling altcoins, since I also think they didn't have the peak at theşr price, but on the other hand I also don't like making all the risk for an altcoin. I like to spread the risk, that why I sell half of my altcoins to buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: