Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 13. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 18, 2019, 06:07:53 AM
the trust factor is one of the reasons why people still keep some altcoins that do not yet have high selling points in the market. I also have several tokens from the bounty campaign that don't yet have a sale price and the reason I'm still saving them is because I feel they are worth keeping for the long term.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
September 18, 2019, 04:15:17 AM
it is true that there are some shitcoin that I still hold. if I sell it now, the price is so sad that I choose to hold it, hoping it will become a valuable coin, and even though my prediction is that there are some coins that have no potential, I will leave them, because the price is less than the fee for the withdrawal process

I had the opportunity to sell their altcoins at low price and get for them at least a little money. Now I do I can not get their shit coins and my only regret is his indecision. So if you see a price drop on your coin, then sell it, do not wait until the price for it will be almost zero.
well, at least we can still get a few dollars from that shittoken, instead of just being trash we better sell them in cheap price, and i think enough to add a fee in our wallet
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 17, 2019, 05:17:49 PM
it is true that there are some shitcoin that I still hold. if I sell it now, the price is so sad that I choose to hold it, hoping it will become a valuable coin, and even though my prediction is that there are some coins that have no potential, I will leave them, because the price is less than the fee for the withdrawal process

I had the opportunity to sell their altcoins at low price and get for them at least a little money. Now I do I can not get their shit coins and my only regret is his indecision. So if you see a price drop on your coin, then sell it, do not wait until the price for it will be almost zero.
September 17, 2019, 05:03:54 PM
~
this happened with a very large number of coins. such a price reduction is very sad, but we have no choice but to wait for better times
yeah that's why cryptocurrency is a high volatile industry, because we don't know what happen in the future, in my case is just little sample for the crypto community.

i don't recomend to invest in untrusted project, because you can learn from my mistake, don't hold token/coin for long time if you not trust them
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
September 17, 2019, 12:12:58 AM
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 16, 2019, 01:25:00 PM
I don't want to sell my shitcoins because I don't get much profit from them, I'd rather have them on my wallet in case some coin grows too big.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 16, 2019, 11:39:02 AM
Bounty (airdrops) hunters basically do not know what will be the coin they received..will it be shitcoin or coin will rise in price. But mostly they get shitcoin.. it impossible to sell or their price is very low. Very few projects generate good income.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
September 16, 2019, 09:22:09 AM
the first reason why I am still holding myself back with altcoin that doesn't have a price or isn't listed on the exchange, because I'm sure they have a selling price in the future, they come from good projects so they still have hope to raise their prices.
Activity: 539
September 16, 2019, 08:51:37 AM
I expect that they will someday grow, and I can sell at a higher price than now. But I, too, have already lost faith in them
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 16, 2019, 07:21:13 AM
i don't care about token in mywallet, in case i have SNV token from 2 year ago, when this project just just arrive in my wallet, the vaue is more than $1000 but today the value for this token in wallet is not more than $5
this happened with a very large number of coins. such a price reduction is very sad, but we have no choice but to wait for better times
Activity: 406
September 16, 2019, 05:19:21 AM
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
because I just like you did not sell them on time, and now these coins are worth nothing. That's why I have a lot of garbage in my wallet))
September 15, 2019, 07:04:43 PM
i don't care about token in mywallet, in case i have SNV token from 2 year ago, when this project just just arrive in my wallet, the vaue is more than $1000 but today the value for this token in wallet is not more than $5
Activity: 109
September 15, 2019, 06:59:57 PM
The useless coins on my eth wallet now are those coins that have a good value before but because of my too much trust to the projects that it will going to be good and bring more profits I chose to hold it. It's a little dissapointment but still atleast I learned from those projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 15, 2019, 06:11:46 AM
Although not worth it for the time being, this does not mean that future prices will not rise. After all, there is still hope in the future. If the price goes up, I think investors will make more money, so some people will be keen on such cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 15, 2019, 06:08:19 AM
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

we have same issue with our ethereum wallet address buddy
i think the right words is not holding, because we can't sell it buddy
or even we can sell it, the price is too low even less than 1 sat
Activity: 462
September 15, 2019, 06:02:06 AM
I know that feel bro) I have a lot of alctoins bags which value significantly decreased to nearly 20-1$ despite of it most of them are good projects, but it's what has to be put up with
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 06, 2019, 01:36:03 AM
It is true that we cannot give reasons for points that have no value in our current wallet ... and the coin I got from the bounty campaign results ... and sometimes I think that it has wasted a lot of my time because I have participated in campaign projects that do not have growth on the  future ... and hopefully in the future we will not find another bounty campaign project that is not growing well in the future..
we can't do anything with coins that don't even have a price, even what we often get from airdrop or altcoin. but, the reason many people still keep these coins is, because it could be in the coming year, altcoin already has a price.
Well, that is a very small price, it's just that I sometimes don't care about shitcoin in my wallet. I sometimes sell coins that have a price and skip to other coins that do not have a price, even coins that I get from airdrop, or bounty. the reason for saving it all is because it could be in the future, one of these coins could have a price that is reasonable enough to sell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
September 06, 2019, 01:14:29 AM

Most of my coins were got during the bull run in 2018 where there was coin after coin and they were just distributed for free. Of course I did buy some of them..Now I am.holding it in the hope that there will be another bull run
Activity: 38
September 05, 2019, 11:15:10 PM
There are a lot of people who invest in an altcoin that are very excited and expect it to increase in a way that is resistant to the potential created by the dev team and the trust of the community. But until the investment loses 5% or 10%, then it will grow. when it takes too much, you don't dare to look at your investment in it and avoid the fact that the account has been divided 5 or 10 times. I myself was the same, so I better than anyone else to understand that feeling.
I just advise everyone to manage capital well with stoploss, it will minimize the damage a lot.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
September 05, 2019, 10:48:50 PM
It is true that we cannot give reasons for points that have no value in our current wallet ... and the coin I got from the bounty campaign results ... and sometimes I think that it has wasted a lot of my time because I have participated in campaign projects that do not have growth on the  future ... and hopefully in the future we will not find another bounty campaign project that is not growing well in the future..
Pages:
Jump to: