Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 12. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 25, 2019, 02:43:48 PM
there is no such thing as shitcoin ... and that is in my opinion ... because until now I have never held an altcoin that has no value ... everything I have is valuable ... because I follow a quality project from a trusted team and a professional bounty manager and experienced in managing bounty projects ... so I never found the name shitcoin in my wallet

I would disagree. I still have a few shitcoins in my wallet and these coins have been delisted from all the major exchanges. They are no longer actively traded and therefore you can say that they are worthless. And all of them had a great deal of hype surrounding them at the time of listing. They had good bounty campaigns... but what happened after that is very familiar to us.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
October 25, 2019, 02:37:11 PM
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

there is no such thing as shitcoin ... and that is in my opinion ... because until now I have never held an altcoin that has no value ... everything I have is valuable ... because I follow a quality project from a trusted team and a professional bounty manager and experienced in managing bounty projects ... so I never found the name shitcoin in my wallet
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 09, 2019, 02:39:43 PM
I have loads of altcoins in my wallet, which I don't mind anymore and I have no reason also why I am still holding it. If I sell at a lesser price on different exchanges it will consume a lot of my time which I considered is not worth it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
October 09, 2019, 03:49:54 AM
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
There are many dumb people like me who still holding a shitcoin. I know it is crazy but I still hoping that the price of the shitcoin that I holding will go up. I still have a lot of patience to hold it even it is really hurt for me.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 09, 2019, 03:34:41 AM
I don't have any choice to sell them in the market, some coin which I got through the bounty, the company cannot manage to list on the exchange. Sometime it is very hard to sell the coin because we don't see any value to the coin.
maybe selling it is better than keeping it in the wallet, because when we open our wallet and see shitcoin, it feels quite painful when thinking that it is a coin that we buy, or we get from the results of our hard work.

I have several shitcoins that I keep in my wallet. I still hold it in until now with hope in the future, the project will come back to life and this token has value. Well, even though it's like that, I also want to sell it, it's just that until now the price can't even pay a fee transaction  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 09, 2019, 03:27:18 AM
Hoping that one day just one day it will give me back my investment funds put in it. Or hoping that just one day I will make profit from holding for long.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 09, 2019, 03:14:51 AM
I'm still holding shitcoins in my ether wallet because I can not find anywhere to sell them, some shitcoins have low prices so I still hold and wish in the future they can be Ethereum version 2 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
October 09, 2019, 02:03:10 AM
I alsof hold a load of shitcoins/tokens , just de fact that i never put my ethereumwallet online (i am just to scared) keep them in my wallet till the time has come to put the wallet online again
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 09, 2019, 01:38:18 AM
I don't have any choice to sell them in the market, some coin which I got through the bounty, the company cannot manage to list on the exchange. Sometime it is very hard to sell the coin because we don't see any value to the coin.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 09, 2019, 01:23:21 AM
What have I do? I buy shit coin with higher price when shit coin dominance with higher volume transaction and I think price can raise up. but after buying I get shit coin price down and I can't sell because could lost much my money because have buy on higher price. I am waiting when my shitcoin back to higher price?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 09, 2019, 01:21:25 AM
Why I am still holding those shitcoins? Simply because of the reason that I don't see the value of selling those coins because I don't know who will buy because they also lose the value on the market so I don't see those coins to be sold.
As a matter of fact the main reason is I can't trade those coins because they have a very small amount of price so as a trader there is no point of using it as a funds in trading.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 08, 2019, 07:52:41 PM
As in concept, there is no increase in volume, transactions start a little, orders are almost lost. the reason I still hold shitcoin is because they are not worth selling, so I can only see and laugh at myself because I am stuck and end up buying the shitcoin.

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 08, 2019, 07:41:00 PM

Can you see, good coin price is showing shitcoins price. My 300$ of token is showing only 7$ but still tokens are in the exchange. For airdrop and bounty hunting, huge tokens are still in the Ethereum wallet. It is better to keep safe wallet instead to send exchange to sell
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 08, 2019, 07:27:04 PM
A wallet don't have a storage limit in how much kind of coins that we can save. So, why not keeping them ? To make our wallet more variative even it has no price 😄
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 08, 2019, 07:07:46 PM
Yes, i have also, but may one day this shitcoin become a valuable, why not, let it in my wallet, this not issue for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 07, 2019, 08:14:51 PM

I have some altcoins also in my etherium wallet that i received from airdrops way back in 2017 that still now have no value. For me i still hold them because i want to see my etherium wallet that it has altcoins and just only to display those altcoins in my etherium wallet even if they have no values at all.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 22, 2019, 06:34:33 PM
No one want to. At least I don't want to hold any shitcoin in my wallet. But what to do with them. And one more thing I still have some hope that maybe one day it will spike up and give some Penny. That's nothing but a stupid hole I think. I got more that 30-40 shitcoin in my wallet. The reason behind this much shitcoins.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
September 18, 2019, 07:58:29 AM
I also still hold some new altcoins that were obtained from the first signature campaign, have a lot of new altcoins but most of them are not yet listed on the exchange. it's only a matter of time and I'm sure when the market has stabilized the team will decide the best for the project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 18, 2019, 06:29:40 AM
What else to do with them? Maybe sometime my tokens will be of value, while they are on my personal wallet, they do not bother me.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
September 18, 2019, 06:19:33 AM
I am afraid there is not much hope for most of the shitcoins. Too many eager to dump and many project devs already left these projects. Perhaps only 1% of them would survive.
Pages:
Jump to: