Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 5950 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
There are more tech-inclined men than women. It's basically human nature that women are less into technical stuff and more into emotional stuff (I have no idea about).
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
I think bitcoin is a complicated and thought-provoking thing, as we know that most women do not like new and complicated things, they prefer the already popular stuff like credit card or paypal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
Some or maybe i can say almost whole women doesn't like everything about tech
All they care just about make up or purse i think
I think I will agree in this , I have many bitcoin friends that I know personally but most of them are boys and there are only very few women that are using/earning bitcoin. Thats why I ask them why they are using bitcoin their reason is to earn bitcoin and convert it into fiat then use it to buy their own things like beauty products and using it for their daily necessities . The good thing is their pay from their real job is the one that is being saved for the future.
Activity: 336
January 13, 2018, 10:32:29 AM
Some or maybe i can say almost whole women doesn't like everything about tech
All they care just about make up or purse i think
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Very few women attend the bitcoin because they do not have much time most of their time for the family. In addition, they do not boldly give up big money to buy bitcoins because they are afraid of risk. And not everyone is economical to participate in bitcoin, women often deposit money to save money rather than buy bitcoin to make a profit.
Activity: 81
January 13, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
There are many engineers and investors in profession who have many men who know bit coins. If bit coins become widely known, the ratio of men and women will be filled.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
January 13, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Most of the older woman today are focus on being a house wife and because of that, They tend to work on their house and not having a time for business. The best way to earn money online is to work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
It's a matter of time. Due to the fast-growing value bitcoin attracts more and more people including female.
Actually there are still a lot of people who don’t know about bitcoin when bitcoin reached to some more countries so there users will also be increased in my country there are a lot of women they are using bitcoin it’s also a fact there are a lot of people who don’t know about computer but what I believe about bitcoin its users will be increased in a very short time and women will also join bitcoin because it can change a life of them.
Time will come that all people will be aware what bitcoin or cryptocurrency is especially when government finally welcomes bitcoin in each country and banks are finally accepting those bitcoin related transaction, when that happens, many people will become more curious and will encourage until finally it will be a normal thing just like stock markets.
4U
Activity: 195
January 13, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
It's a matter of time. Due to the fast-growing value bitcoin attracts more and more people including female.
Actually there are still a lot of people who don’t know about bitcoin when bitcoin reached to some more countries so there users will also be increased in my country there are a lot of women they are using bitcoin it’s also a fact there are a lot of people who don’t know about computer but what I believe about bitcoin its users will be increased in a very short time and women will also join bitcoin because it can change a life of them.
Activity: 21
January 13, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
People get captured by Bitcoin because of their grasp on the tech involved - women are statistically less interested in tech.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 13, 2018, 08:44:24 AM
Girls rarely knows about bitcoin.and most of them have no faith on bitcoin or crypto currencies. Thats why there is a short amount of girl in crypto industry.
Activity: 72
January 13, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
I agree. Men compared to women is more accurate in business like this. Especially when it comes to technology and stock market. Men are more knowledgeable in doing this kind of market. But nowadays theres some women who are wise too in doing Bitcoin.
Well I think because most of man are focus on technology than the women, they love exploring, surfing, and play on their gadgets and it's always been the case even in our country. Women are like focus on what is more important in their life like their family, school, work, chores and others. They are not going to waste their time in facing their computer whole day while there were lots to do everywhere.
Activity: 157
January 13, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
Well I think because most of man are focus on technology than the women, they love exploring, surfing, and play on their gadgets and it's always been the case even in our country. Women are like focus on what is more important in their life like their family, school, work, chores and others. They are not going to waste their time in facing their computer whole day while there were lots to do everywhere.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 08:26:21 AM
As I know, there are many women that are joining the crypto currency community here in our country. But still men are in a majority.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 13, 2018, 08:18:43 AM
How about makeup class? Do you find many guys in there? Or majority women?

It is not about bitcoin, but women tend tp less attracted to technology. They have their own hobby, makeup fpr example is one of them. But why you ask so? Is there any relation between bitcoin and women? Are you looking fpr a girl? Please use facebook LOL
Activity: 217
January 13, 2018, 07:43:10 AM
  Why do you think that there is no women in Bitcoin?First of all the real identity is not revealed in bitcoin transactions then how come that no women is in this field.Those who can spare time and have patient can do transaction of Bitcoin and even housewife also can participate to help the family instead of sitting and gossiping.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early
I am one of those few women who uses bitcoin nowadays well I tried to convince my friend to use it but they refuse and I think the big factor why less women users because a lot of us do many things that they can not handle to hold an account because it's another responsibility for them but to be honest it's kinda helpful when your stress.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 13, 2018, 07:15:24 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact, Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

I also don't know why more men than women who use Bitcoin. I still wondering will this. Hope anyone can answer with details.

I think there are some girl or women who uses bitcoin and most of them are in US, which has the most users of bitcoin, think that will be obvious. Girls and women are all on things that can help them or maybe they can use so I think bitcoin is one of them. But what I am thinking is that does it matter? Apparently people will know bitcoin eventually and also the population of men to women is 2 to 1 or maybe 3 to 1 so I think that may be a reason.
Activity: 165
January 13, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
I do not agree with your opinion. Women are born to beautify life, the crypto market needs people who are good at information technology and many other areas. not many women
Activity: 70
January 13, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

Oh,  this topic is quite interesting. I think there are less women who joined bitcoin since they are close minded for some online businesses compared to us,  men.  They think that bitcoin is illegal but the truth is it is just have many opportunities behind when you study the process of it.
Pages:
Jump to: