Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking? - page 13. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This is the reality of such a volatile market and a bearish trend on it. investors have suffered huge losses and it seems to me that the majority of them will not be seen on the market
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
The decline in most of the successful ICOs is blamed on the poor performance of the whole cryptocurrency. The whole market is so down this year, even the most recognize bitcoin has fallen more than 50% of its price. This is the evidence that ICOs where also dragged down together.

I acknowledge that the crypto market is passing a very bad time. All the coins are below the price. But in comparison, these large succeed coins are far below the level. And their project progress and updates are not worthy. After raising a huge amount of money why they stop making something big or why their price is the lowest level and why their trading volume way too low!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Demand for these projects is low. When they attract a lot of money, it does not mean that they will provide end users with demanded project, so the price is just decreasing and nobody to stop it.

Are you sure, because I now know that EOS is one of the most expensive ICO calls in all ICOs, and its value does not drop after being listed on the exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?
In my opinion, this is due to the fact that bitcoin price dominates. The price of Bitcoin is falling and this applies both to existing coins and tokens, as well as to those that are created. Unfortunately, the market is not yet mature and the cryptocurrency does not yet have its own independent pricing. This effect of falling prices for the entire cryptocurrency can cease only if Bitcoin loses its advantage in a relatively large level of capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Demand for these projects is low. When they attract a lot of money, it does not mean that they will provide end users with demanded project, so the price is just decreasing and nobody to stop it.

This is partly true, some were just a mere manipulation by whales.  Those who have lots of token and huge fund can control the price of a token.  Aside from that, another reason is poor marketing and advertisement.  People will never know the development of the project unless they have dedicated people to advertise them.  As much as they allocate budget for development, they should also give a good budget for marketing and advertisement since this area will be the one to bring new users/clients to the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
During the ICOs era a lot of people bought tokens to hodl them and not to use in the projects, which appear after the ICO. Now, when price is droping, they usually sell their tokens. It is very simple.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Because we are in the season of falling.
The bear market is not healthy for token price.
But we should see it like grabbing more.
If they sink they will definitely be up in the future.
Activity: 602
Now is a very difficult time for the entire cryptocurrency world, so I think that now probably any project can fail miserably, since time is clearly not in favor of cryptocurrency. Investors are now in a panic.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?

Because the market is dropping. In additon, most of these project were depending on ETH or BTC and now, when they are not facing the best time, need in these project falls down too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

currently the market situation is too bad to open a good trade especially in its growth. so, the option is in the next year. if you believe the tokens you have will increase you should hold. because the current market situation is very out of control

Come on mate let's think it in a positive attitude as the market will gear up in few days. I agree with you that there's no stability in the market but I believe it will recover slowly as the last quarter has started. Believe in crypocurrencies.
Activity: 319
Pumapay has a lot of analogues and, in addition, need in ETH and BTC payments is much lower than it was intended to be. Teams hoped that market will be on rise forever and they have no plan for hard times.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I think that this is currently happening because of the recent downtrend in prices of coins in the market. It is a general thing, so it is sort of normal to see these ICO coins suffering too. I guess that in a more favorable market condition, they would do better. WE might just have to give them a little more time.
Activity: 381
The decline in most of the successful ICOs is blamed on the poor performance of the whole cryptocurrency. The whole market is so down this year, even the most recognize bitcoin has fallen more than 50% of its price. This is the evidence that ICOs where also dragged down together.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The reason behind it is obvious, it can make money. This is a typical scam. All investors were deceived and they could do nothing, and the project received $117 million. If I am such a team member, I will only feel extremely excited.
Activity: 434
There are many people who are speculators. They are not investors. They just want to make money instead of supporting projects. There are many such people and they are not willing to take risks.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Also project called 4new KWATT token ICO was $2 raised 45 million USD but after listing exchange now price is $0.03, I don't know why its so ridiculous?
I will tell you what's really ridiculous. The people that invest into a project which was sold at $2 at ICO price those who acted ridiculously because at least 20% of project ICO price will reduce once the project get listed on an exchanges site before the project gain back and of which that depend on the strategy planned by the team.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
Reached soft cap or hard cap doesn't mean the project is successful. I don't think those you mentioned projects are really good. Most ICOs are cheating soft cap, hard cap to get more investors. With this market condition, no one going to buy an ICO token from exchanges. Because there are a lot of coins and tokens in the coinmarketcap. Most people invest ICO to get a quick profit. Then do your own research about that project to invest their ICO or buy that token from exchanges.

Amen to that!
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
Reached soft cap or hard cap doesn't mean the project is successful. I don't think those you mentioned projects are really good. Most ICOs are cheating soft cap, hard cap to get more investors. With this market condition, no one going to buy an ICO token from exchanges without any good reason. Because there are a lot of top coins and tokens in the coinmarketcap. Most people invest ICO to get a quick profit. Then do your own research about that project to invest their ICO or buy that token from exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Always expect a huge drop in price after ICO phase. Many earlier investors would want to recover their capital the soonest time possible so they would sell. I have not seen a project that sustains its ICO price during the development phase.
Pages:
Jump to: