Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking? - page 14. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113
That's just the market cycle we're in right now, people lost trust after seeing their favorite projects drop by 90%, now they trust ico's even less
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Of all the coins you listed, I am familiar with the PumaPay project.I also bought their coins but they are still traded at a very low price.I tried to find out the reason in the telegram groups but there I was told that the team has nothing to do with the price of the coin.Allegedly, the price is formed by the users themselves.I think that the volumes and the price will rise when their product starts to be massively used. Now the number of downloads of their application on Google Play is 1000. So what about the price increase is worth thinking about.A similar situation is likely with other projects that you have listed.We need to wait for demand and observe the road map.
Yes, the team had nothing to do with it the price devalued of the project and the best is too study the road map to know the time when the demand will rise which is why I think it better to invest into projects that have huge community support.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
At this time because of the bear trend all ICO coin dump after its token sale. An other reason is the private investor and bounty hunter sell the token in low price. If the project is good, the token price will soon get recover after dumping.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
Of all the coins you listed, I am familiar with the PumaPay project.I also bought their coins but they are still traded at a very low price.I tried to find out the reason in the telegram groups but there I was told that the team has nothing to do with the price of the coin.Allegedly, the price is formed by the users themselves.I think that the volumes and the price will rise when their product starts to be massively used. Now the number of downloads of their application on Google Play is 1000. So what about the price increase is worth thinking about.A similar situation is likely with other projects that you have listed.We need to wait for demand and observe the road map.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?

currently the market situation is too bad to open a good trade especially in its growth. so, the option is in the next year. if you believe the tokens you have will increase you should hold. because the current market situation is very out of control
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?
That is also what i've been thinking so far, looking on many project that reach their hardcap, but when it get listed in the market, the price of those coins decreased significantly, i'm curious if that related with the bonus that we got if we purchase the coins early where we get more coins from the regular purchase.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
When panic is not important to anyone what is behind the project, the crowd merges everything and they don’t care. In the market they earn only 3-9%
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
This is the saddest part in investing crypto with those highly potential project can not sustain the volatility in the crypto market. Then how much more those project that just reached the soft cap? I think the developers should take action to protect the money from their investors and if this will continue those investors will not invest again in any ICO.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This can only explain one reason, even if their ICO is successful, but their products are not getting everyone's needs, everyone just wants to invest in it to get the difference, and no one is going to use its products!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
One reason I could think of is that, It's a scam  Cheesy When you have a project raising millions of dollars, Pricing their coins at let's say $1 per coin when investors wanna buy them in the event of an ICO and later the price drops down, It was a scam coin, Team and project.

No, mate. They are not scamming. They are doing well and updating their products and community! But I don't know why people are not interested to buy these tokens. I forgot to mention Bankera Coin too. That was also a big successful project! But their price is also dumped! So, what can be the reason behind it, I am looking for it. I searched on google but that answer wasn't good.
It's maybe a testing grounds for those promising projects not only for the team but also for the community who give them the chance to start the project, we seen a lots of those project inside the market who are falling and seems to be dumped hugely, are they already scam? only investors and supports can answer this as we do have our own opinions about this matter, we should be responsible in any act that we made inside the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think there are many questions than need answers to this year, because for me some team would claim they were able to raise such huge amount of money but later found out that they did not raise that much but because of their gread they decided to continue with the project, also we investors need to ask ourselves question are we investors or gamblers. It is not the fault of the team if one of the investors decided to sell some he/she bought for $1 at $0.01. Ridiculous valuation to me cause all these mess we are now but we can not change the past but the future
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, now the prices of all the coins are very low and are sold at a much lower price than the ICO, no matter what project it is, how it develops, what positive news is around it. It all depends on market conditions, the price of Bitcoin, investor sentiment, and many also attribute such investor passivity to the SEC’s decision on Bitcoin ETF.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The market being unstable may be the reason behind it.Also there are a lot of scams that make the people scared in investing them.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
One reason I could think of is that, It's a scam  Cheesy When you have a project raising millions of dollars, Pricing their coins at let's say $1 per coin when investors wanna buy them in the event of an ICO and later the price drops down, It was a scam coin, Team and project.

No, mate. They are not scamming. They are doing well and updating their products and community! But I don't know why people are not interested to buy these tokens. I forgot to mention Bankera Coin too. That was also a big successful project! But their price is also dumped! So, what can be the reason behind it, I am looking for it. I searched on google but that answer wasn't good.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
We are in a red market, and the majority of the coins are in red not only all the coins that you mention, if we step in the bull period and the coins you mentioned are still in red then there is something wrong with those coins and they are not getting enough support to take off.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
There are several reasons: the market is in decline, the projects is not developing, just fraud. Perhaps after the recovery of the market some coins will rise in price.
Activity: 270
Bear market is hitting everyone. So when investor put 1eth that was 500$ in for example cryptosolartech and when coin get listed on exchange eth fall to 220$, what else can you expect than panic selling? And he expected 10x gains!
brand new
Activity: 0
The cryptocurrency market is going through its decline. It is expected for the ico coins to suffer the all the same. The coins are expected to go back up in the few months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Some projects are good on paper but they don't have the right or qualified team to bring what's in the whitepaper to reality
brand new
Activity: 0
As we all know the crypto market is a bit unstable at this moment. Its experiencing a fall of the price for now. But its only a matter of time it will be running again and will experience price increasse.
Pages:
Jump to: