Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking? - page 17. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?
This tokens are not the only ones that are sinking in terms of price. Even btc and eth are also in a blood bath and the rest of the alt coins. Even some sucessful ICO's like Telcoin and PolicyPal are also having a massive price drop. If btc and eth have another bull run, I'm the price of all tokens and alt coins will go along with it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
Have you ever considered what is some real usage of those coins? Most of those are nothing but some shitcoins. Also, for your info, the whole market is bearish and most of the potential crypto is losing its value. So, it's normal. Nothing to worry.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Firstly, the main reason why big successful ICO coins are sinking are the market blood bath and which happened this year and it will be next year before most visitors can enjoy their investment. However, the coins ought to gain some slightly increase in price sometime and if such case is not happening then strategy used by the team is not enough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think the current market is falling sharply for all the successful ico is very difficult. But do not worry if the coin has the potential and the team grows strong, I think it will be successful.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?

Because investors come and go, take short profit and move to another ICO.
Too many new ICO is affected to old peoject who has developing, if there's nothing interesting anymore, people will move to the new project and so on.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Indeed. I also saw that HDAC is doing so bad lately and the community has started to have questions regarding to project and development but if we retrace back in winter you can see clearly that bitcoin price was at it's highest and HDAC ICO was in running in that time so this puts HDAC to be tight with the curent price of bitcoin scaled at hdac price.

HDAC Project and their work plan were really good, you are right that Bitcoin price was sky high when HDAC ICO was running. But what about Pumapay or Cryptosolartech? They finished tokensale about 2 Months ago. Pumapay Raised 117 Million USD but their trading volume less than 2 Million! I know we are passing the bad time, but These big project's coins price are being ridiculously low! Where Localcoinswap, Docademic coins price is very stable and their ICO wasn't a big success!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think this is the part of the game and most investors also know this, their price will surely come up if the team is sincere with the project and works towards achieving their milestone as lay down in their roadmap .
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
the price of a coin of any size if the condition of the cryptocurrency market is in a bad position it will only make a loss and drop, so the price of ico dropped now is only based on unfriendly market conditions.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Most likely, the demand for coins falls, but in order to sell and get something, people place orders all reducing the price. That's the price and collapsed. Plus, the price depends on bitcoin and ethereum, which are very low in price.
Activity: 537
Market prices are the balance between buyers and sellers. With the fall of BTC, the general interest in the crypto market is falling. This means fewer buyers.
Now bitcoin does not fall, but does not grow after the fall. Very few people study crypto projects. Only large players buy, but do not increase the price (accumulation). Thus, there is no reason for growth, and there are reasons for falling.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I guess it has become a tradition when someone got a token from a bounty campaign they will sell the token directly, and this possibility was followed by the ICO investor project to sold the token he has. And the impact is that the token price will decrease because many bag hodler sold the token. Or another possibility, the project developer has been satisfied with the target he achieved so as another project that he had to fix was delayed.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Smiley) even good project with many stars adv still can fall like centra project. everything down to 0 after 1 night
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
All this looks like a situation where people do not understand what the matter is and what BTC is and how it affects the rest of the cryptocurrency world, I think that this is clearly a matter of BTC and the situation when a person does not understand is very sad.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I agree with you, it is very dissapointing and discouraging that our investments in even good projects is sinking, to add to your list i will name omx, swissborg, atl, amn and many more, lets hope market will reverse soon and give the real value of all these tokens soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

I dont think pumapay raised 117 million USD , i think it was Fake collected INFO so people would contribute . Thats how many of ICO's novadays work . They show ICO contribution bar almost half so people will think they are kinda good project if people contribute . Take in mind projects who are honest always have contract adress and contribution adress public . The ones who are not always say they have seperate adresses for each contribution lol . Thats kinda red flag for me
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Indeed. I also saw that HDAC is doing so bad lately and the community has started to have questions regarding to project and development but if we retrace back in winter you can see clearly that bitcoin price was at it's highest and HDAC ICO was in running in that time so this puts HDAC to be tight with the curent price of bitcoin scaled at hdac price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
IMO, it is not only the prices of ICO projects’ coins are shrinking. The overall crypto market has been affected. If you believe in the project, it is a good time to buy more of the coin at a low price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Market conditions are moving towards worse situations with each passing day. Unfortunately, as a result of the decrease in the money circulating in the market, each field has been activated, and unfortunately, ICO projects have the most serious impact on the affected areas. Especially in the last few months, the lack of successful price-based projects is noteworthy. Last year, these projects, which offer incredible earning opportunities, unfortunately do not offer earnings this year, and on the contrary, they cause damage to the investor. For example, although the UBEX project, which was completed for the last day, seems to have won, it has unfortunately not provided any income to its investor. The reason was that both late token had been delivered and the project team did not progress properly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
This cryptocurrency market can be anything. Many successful projects after ico just stop working on the product. And the price of a coin lies at the bottom for many years. Here the current growth of the entire market like last year can help. Everyone needs a current bitcoin and this is perfectly shown by his domination.
Activity: 1176
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Well, when they started their ICO, the ETH price is around 600~800$, and now it's 200$. So you can understand why the price is dropping so many times compared to the ICO. The second is that many investors have sold off and not keep the market down.
Pages:
Jump to: