Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking? - page 4. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
We know that the market fell greatly last year by about 85%. Up to now, it hasn't been recovering. For the ICOs, however good the ICO is, those ICOs are greatly affected by the down market. So, the primary reason why even successful ICOs fall in prices of ther corresponding coins.
If bitcoin falls, then all other coins will also fall on the market, everyone is trying to get out of new coins and keep the fundamental coins!
That's indeed. The correlation between whole of altcoins and bitcoin give a bad impact to the altcoin because it can determine its price without bitcoin. These platforms can't defend its demand and that's what will happen with the price. the demand move to the new coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
the reason why the coin is now experiencing a sharp decline, because the ICO has a lot of fraud that is currently rampant so this has resulted in the market becoming so severe. yes we must be careful when choosing an ICO, because not all ICOs are good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
We know that the market fell greatly last year by about 85%. Up to now, it hasn't been recovering. For the ICOs, however good the ICO is, those ICOs are greatly affected by the down market. So, the primary reason why even successful ICOs fall in prices of ther corresponding coins.
If bitcoin falls, then all other coins will also fall on the market, everyone is trying to get out of new coins and keep the fundamental coins!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I think this is all wrong for everyone who participated. starting from investors, bounty hunters and devs. they are the reason why prices fall. Bounty hunters sell too fast and investors don't want to hold tokens for too long. while developers, they do not follow the roadmap seem like disappearing after listing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Becouse most of ICO make big discounts for early investors so afther token goes to maket many investors dump their coin and thanks to discount they are in profit always.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
No one really believes in icos anymore, the people behind those icos can say whatever they want and can make all the promises they can think of but that is not going to convince people to invest in their project because they know the coin is going to fail, and when investors know from the beginning that they are going to lose money it will be impossible to make them invest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
almost every coins/tokens are like that, the price must be sinking after listing on the market. their prices are below the public sale price now. most of them were dumped by bounty hunters and investors bonus.
The bonus during the private sale and also the bounty is indeed enough to make the price decline quite large. it can even exceed 50% of the price of ico. and this is indeed a natural thing happening now
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
the main problem is because the market conditions are bearish for hdac, the bankex ico starts before bearish starts so because it is very influential on the price of ico but besides that they also have internal problems such as bankex that have problems with the bounty distribution that many participants get incorrect sent tokens with fantastic numbers (close to hundreds of thousands of dollars), hdac problems because their blockchain was hacked and like their tokens were also stolen it also became an addition to why the price also dropped for pumapay and cryptosolartech I didn't keep up with it
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
almost every coins/tokens are like that, the price must be sinking after listing on the market. their prices are below the public sale price now. most of them were dumped by bounty hunters and investors bonus.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I also noticed this, but I think that there is an explanation for this fall. I think that everything happens because many good projects just need time to develop their product.
Well, I think that in this market all the coins fall , due to the fact that the market has a bearish trend, and then when the trend unfolds I think the market will unfold!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
At the moment, the market is in decline. I think that even the strongest projects feel the negative impact of this.
I also noticed this, but I think that there is an explanation for this fall. I think that everything happens because many good projects just need time to develop their product.
That is not the reason, icos and their developers have been scamming everyone with their projects and their useless coins, and investors are getting tired of it so the scammers now are getting desperate and are doing everything they can to attract more investors but it is not going to work, investors have finally realized the truth, most icos are scams and they will not support them.
Activity: 658
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
it is sad to see a project that can raise a lot of this initial capital fund but ends with a low value and volume.
I am one of the ICO HDAC investors, and until now I still hold it back.
what I understand now is that there is no guarantee that a project will grow rapidly despite accumulating a lot of money from investors for me they are a real scam.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Unfortunately, this seems to be happening to even the most stable projects. It has to do a great deal with what is happening in the market. There is wide scale panic with major investors pulling out of projects and holders panic selling their holdings. All of these have meant that there is a major slump in prices resulting in a continuous bearish market. It doesn't look like ending any time soon but there is a great hope that, the second quarter of the year will bring positive movement.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it's because most of them can't do better like most stated in their sales periods promising to be more great than the top coin but end up being controlled by the price of these top coin.
So, they promise a lot, and then they can’t do it, it also always surprised me that after the crash, some teams started accusing investors and bounty participants.
first is market itself, crypto is not favourable like last year, and second factor is ico still not have a working product after long time, and it make investor to losing faith
Some people are treating the current lack of interest in icos from the community as something that is impossible to explain and that is simply not the case, the explanation is really simple, people are not really interested in investing in those projects that we know are not going to become successful when everyone has been experimenting huge losses for the last year.
Merit: 259
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?

That's true, they raised a lot of funds.
However, personally, I doubt that Pumapay raised $100, they can draw any figures for public and truth could be very different as some cases show.
What about COMSA, raised about $100m also and absolutely nothing was done, they are quick on getting funds and slow on doing things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
ICO coins are very large and have experienced success and now the price has dropped. And all this because of the decline in Bitcoin prices and we know that Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency. So that when the price falls it will affect all coins to decline. And that is also caused by the Team, the Developer because they find it difficult to get investors.
Pages:
Jump to: