Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking? - page 5. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 2
I think it's because most of them can't do better like most stated in their sales periods promising to be more great than the top coin but end up being controlled by the price of these top coin.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
It can be attributed o the nature of the market but yet any project not offering true application can't stand this market or last in the long term . Also, the team has a role to play which is if they are working in accordance the their roadmap or not, etc
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I think the majority holder for this projects are just on the aim for a quick flip on the tokens when it will be on the exchange. Now, there are only few investors who are really interested on the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Now the market is experiencing a long fall season. Therefore, it is logical that some projects continue to fall. But even today, if you wish, you can find really useful and successful ICOs if you carefully select a project.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
For me it is the team and developers fault,
First of all they sold it in their ICO at that price why couldn't they support it or maintain the price,
They would just leave it at the market and let the market play the price,
They could at least put some orders to boost the price but they aren't doing anything.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
In my opinion, the fall in the price of ICO projects tokens is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is a completely new phenomenon and the main motivation to invest in ICO was to obtain very quick benefits. Indeed, in 2017 it was possible to collect several thousand percent of profit from ICO in 2-3 months. At present, the crypto market is taking on more civilized forms when profits return to investors within a few years. This situation does not suit the majority of investors accustomed to quick profits, as a result they massively leave the crypto market, withdrawing their money, which leads to a fall in prices for tokens.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
because they are still new and cannot yet be sure to release their product, a coin is said to be good and useful when the coin can be used to enjoy services or maybe buy related products directly, if it is still under development, of course that makes double risk for investors who come when the project age is still a baby
investors now prefer certainty rather than uncertainty, so the baby project will be abandoned
the solution is, wait until the product is released, the price will rise
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
I just lost my trust after seeing CBC and HDAC those token price huge dump. This coin are listed on best exchange like CBC listed on bittrex. By release others supply of token price is sink.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Blank project can't keep its token in good price, it failed to delivery good products and/or it has too few users, and it has non economy value. That's main reason of token dump, they'r only success in drawing products in paper and success in make money, they're not successful with real products.
copper member
Activity: 462
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?
Well to me that's not good for this project who raised good sum of money but go ahead to list very low on an exchange.  There are two things to this, one is tha they just did so because of the bear market and is hopping to pump it's price once market is great. The second is, they intentionally do this just to allow the price move up as the market tends to move up and I consider this unfair and tricky
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
first is market itself, crypto is not favourable like last year, and second factor is ico still not have a working product after long time, and it make investor to losing faith
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
it's not because they have reached hardcap, but indeed now market is experiencing crisis that makes all the ico coins when registered in market experiencing price declines not only new ico prices decline some tokens also experience price declines just look at how ethereum prices are now
Activity: 378
Although an ICO has succeeded in achieving its objectives and successfully holding its campaign, if the team cannot work consistently and stable, ICO will experience a decline in performance which will result in the abandonment of the ICO process. Coins can sink at the bottom of a chasm if the team does not continue to be active in developing and marketing the technology. Keep track of the tokens that have been obtained, so you can take precautions to protect the value of your tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?
I believe that is because every altcoins still following the hype of Bitcoin. So anything that happen to bitcoin will most likely affecting the altcoins.
When that kind of things can't be removed, then it will still applied that way until forever.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
In my opinion, the ICO project that managed to raise a lot of funds from investors for now is difficult to see prices approaching ICO prices, I once asked the ICO project CEO who got large funds from ICO, he said that they were following the current poor market capacity, so Their project prices fall and are very cheap when in the exchange market. That is because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum has decreased in price, and it has an impact on the ICO project.
An ico that gets a huge amount of funds is very unlikely to go up in price, because in order to make huge profits that ico will need go up in price in a significant way and with the market as weak as it is now that is going to be impossible, so you only have two choices keep buying icos and be even more patient and see if that gives you profits or simply invest in other coins that are more likely to give you profits.
Activity: 490
Small coins are now very difficult to survive, they may disappear completely, but those coins that can survive this time, they can then rise and live safely.
Activity: 294

Now the crypto market is really experiencing very difficult times. And there is a possibility that almost any project may fail. Now, many investors are panicking and frustrated. But I believe that this situation in the market creates excellent opportunities for profitable investments.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
That is the hard truth in cryptocurrency. Because it is so unstable that prices can be very expensive or cheap depending only on the news around the world. Any slight bad news for crypto and then the prices go rolling down, and there will be no exception even if how good the product is.
And that is the best thing in the electronic money market. In the past, I was afraid when the market went down, but now I think that when the market plummeted, my opportunity has come.

Good thinking because this should be used by all people to buy the types of coins that have the potential to buy them at low prices. But some people are even afraid of the losses they get.
Activity: 386
Pumapay have many similarities, and, moreover, the need for ETH and BTC payments are much lower than expected. The team had hoped that the market would rise forever, and they have no plans on hard times.
It is very difficult I think to maintain the price of coins in the market right now. the markets are down nearly collapsed, and it takes great trust investors crypto to build market returns.
Activity: 320
Pumapay have many similarities, and, moreover, the need for ETH and BTC payments are much lower than expected. The team had hoped that the market would rise forever, and they have no plans on hard times.
Pages:
Jump to: